Thursday, October 12, 2023

RP: MORE Good News than I Can BELIEVE, TODAY!!! / The REASON Joe Biden DIDN'T KNOW about THIS, is that the "CHRISTIANS" in the US Government are ALLIED with Vladimir PUTIN and Donald Trump!!! / My Phone Calls Today to CIA Agent Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., Patrick Lee Stansbury (& wifey, Gloria), Joel and Geraldine Flynn-Miller, Dotson Rader, and DANNY SINATRA!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/10/more-good-news-than-i-can-believe-today.html






>>>  Dear VEEP Harris  and all OTHERS:


Dear President Biden,


Apparently, you and Congress (and presumably, the Supreme Court), are  NOT GETTING  what our  Intelligence Agencies  KNOW , so that THEY can manipulate you for Brett McGurk, Vladimir Putin, and yes --  Bibi Netanyahu .


Take a gander at  this , please:




Thanks!!! 


Scott


BEST NEWS, YET!!! And a Republican Congressman has INTELLIGENCE that Egypt WARNED ISRAEL the attack was going to happen THREE DAYS BEFORE IT HAPPENED !!!


Netanyahu then let the ISRAELIS die like PIGS-TO-THE-SLAUGHTER !!! !!! !!!

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-767880?


THIS NEWS  was  BLASTED across the top of HuffPost  an hour and a half ago  -- but CIA CNNCIA MSNBC, and CIA FOX NEWS have  NOT YET REPORTED IT !!!


THE CIA has ZOOMED IN ON ME and is  ACTIVELY CHANGING MY FORMATTING !!!


 CNN 
Shared with Public
Public

Like
Comment
Share


 
Shared with Public
Public

Like
Comment
Share

And Sen. Menendez was a FOREIGN AGENT for EGYPT!!!


This does NOT mean that Hamas has NOT been acting like a bunch of ANIMALS, but Netanyahu KNEW THEY WOULD, so Netanyahu actually BROUGHT THE SLAUGHTER OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE on his Countrymen!!!


They could have AT LEAST taken  COVER !!!




I actually began my day by calling my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, at 9:00 AM. Mom said that my sister Jane had FALLEN and LOOSENED a front tooth, but the dentist said they just have to WAIT to see if it heals -- or if it dies -- but she's in PAIN and only eating liquids and blenderized foods. BUT, she drove to northern Virginia, where she had PLANNED to go camping for the weekend with my other sister, Julie, and my brother Mike.


HOWEVER, Mike has such a BAD COLD he actually went to his DOCTOR over it -- and has to stay home anyway because my nephew Connor Michael Kenan, his WIFE (an OBGYN named Kat but I'm STILL NOT ALLOWED to know her LAST NAME), and their year-old baby, John "Jack" Michael Kenan, are flying in for a VISIT to Pennsylvania!!!


I called Mike, to THANK HIM AGAIN for sending me "Indigenous People's Day" money, two days ago -- we are 1/16 Cherokee -- and see how he is doing. But Mike REFUSES to take ANY of my calls anymore, so I left him a LONG MESSAGE about my conversations with Thomas S. Kenan III and with Benjamin Schachtman.


I have called Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., in NYC (the CIA Agent who sent well over $65,000.00 to me -- SAVING ME when my Parents and Siblings were doing EVERYTHING THEY COULD to MURDER ME!!!), and THREE TIMES I got that his phone is "not accepting calls". I have not gotten that (it always goes to voicemail and I leave Joe a message)EVER BEFORE , so perhaps Joe is INCAPACITATED!!!


Law Enforcement and Press should try his number and VERIFY THIS(212) 866-5453.


MORE: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/07/a-letter-arrived-from-nyc-adult.html


I called Patrick Lee Stansbury and his wife, Gloria: (770) 979-8157, and had to leave a LONG MESSAGE that they will be SOON ARRESTED, since the NAZI US GOVERNMENT under Joe Biden is FALLING!!!





I called Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn and her husband, Joel Miller(678) 425-5382, and left a message about all of this and asked them to ALSO CALL  Michael Massicott , who actually  RUNS Pentagon Publishing  for Patrick Stansbury. -- and AT&T MATRIX, that TRAINED MIKE!!!


I called Dotson Rader(212) 369-2177, and left HIM a message that HE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!



Dotson Rader -- when I knew him:




And then I called  DANNY SINATRA  and we could only speak for THREE MINUTES because he had to do something with his DAUGHTER, now about 14!!!



Danny Sinatra, his wife, Goth Actress Phoebe Dollar, and their daughter in Wilmington, North Carolina -- when I first MET THEM in 2011!!!

Danny is NOT INVOLVED IN POLITICS and he HATES HIS MOTHER, PATRICIA SINATRA, who sold control of Frank's BANK (Bank of America), to my wealthy Kenan relatives!!! 


Danny has  RENOUNCED HIS INHERITANCE , he is SO ANGRY WITH PATRICIA -- but he will GET IT, ANYWAY, when the BITCH DIES!!!

Danny was THRILLED to hear of Thomas S. Kenan III's ACTUAL NATURE  and that he and I have ALLIED!!! 


Also, he knows the POWER of  Port City Daily  and Benjamin Schachtman (German for "He who gives the SHAFT").


And Danny PROMISED to read this blog -- after his time with his daughter.









.

No comments: