Tuesday, October 17, 2023

RP: We've Been Through a Lot of SILLINESS the Last Several Years, but President Biden -- and His Cabinet and Top Advisors -- Have Held the SHIP OF STATE STEADY -- "Past the Reefs of Greed; Through the Squalls of Hate -- SAIL ON!!!" / Some HUMOR!!! / ACTUAL Legal Advice to Someone about THIS BLOG'S TRANSGRESSIONS!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/10/weve-been-through-lot-of-silliness-last.html










What is so FUNNY about Microsoft reminding me that I used the above images on this day but in differing years -- and tonight, I watched the movie  TRANSAMERICA , the ONLY MOVIE I own that has WILDER TWISTS & TURNS  than the events in the US House and in the Middle East!!!




>>>  President Biden  has already received thisNOW, it is for  ALL OTHERS  to  READ IT, TOO !!!:



Dear President Biden,


AFTER  I published this Posting, HuffPost broke the News that YOU have CLAMMED UP  since the Hospital Bombing -- and it  FEELS like when GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and others  planned and executed  the events of 9/11/2001 !!!


It APPEARS you are STILL a SLAVE  to Rahm Emanuel, Brett McGurk, Vladimir Putin -- and  Benjamin Netanyahu  -- like  Sect. of State Rex Tillerson   SWORE   President Trump was !!!


I -- and everyone ELSE with an Internet Connection and courage enough to look into ALL OPINIONS , but to  DECIDE on EVIDENCE KNOW that the GW Bush Admin PLANNED 9/11 with the Saudi Royal Family and the Bin Laden Family  -- just ask my Wilmington, NC  CIA BUDDY, Kevin Maurer !!!


ALL -- WORLDWIDE  -- will be awaiting the  NEWS  from your meeting with  BIBI , etc.:




GOOD LUCK!!! 


Scott





And I SWEAR that I saw Jamie Lee Curtis's husband, Christopher Guest, in  DRAG  at the party of "ersatz women" -- LOL!!!


Two nights ago, I watched the movie  Iron Lady , and I have to say that Meryl Streep in that movie and Felicity Huffman in TRANSAMERICA , both TOTALLY INHABIT THEIR CHARACTERS and both in incredibly difficult roles!!!


And no matter WHAT one's feelings and thoughts about either of these women's Journeys, you can't help but  LOVE  both of these characters -- while as I do, completely cringe at Margaret Thatcher's complete inflexibility (more even than her Libertarian Philosophy), that brought her down.


Early today, I spoke with my nearly 101-year-old mother in Raleigh, and told her I TRUST that the security on President Biden's trip to Israel is PERFECT -- because if they got HIMKamala Harris, who NO ONE of ANY STRIPE believes is prepared to serve as President, would  BE THE PRESIDENT .


And Mom replied that she's not worried about travel security so much as she's afraid he will FALL DOWN and KILL HIMSELF ACCIDENTALLY, because all she ever sees of him on FOX NEWS TV is him  FALLING or STUMBLING !!!


I think his performance the last few days has been TOTALLY BELIEVABLE and he has EARNED a  SECOND TERM  --  HOWEVER , I still believe he should  GO OUT IN GLORY  and NOT run again, and yes, he could begin going senile or physically/mentally disabled QUICKLY at any time


Mitt Romney is RIGHT ON THIS (if not a lot more, except for his defense of  Constitutional Government ).


last posted these two TWO YEARS AGO:






More on my adventures with Sean Blackwell (legally Sean McAllister of Canada -- whose Roman Catholic mother cut off his cock and balls -- because as an infant he kept playing with his  ERECTION !!!), and his Brazilian wife, Ligia Splendore, PhD, exactly 14 years ago, TODAY!!!:





And LOVE that Joe Biden is showing more and more  HUTZPAH !!!

 
Shared with Public
Public
It looks like President Joe Biden may be able to do something Donald Trump couldn’t : get people to join the former president’s Truth Social platform. Biden’s presidential campaign announced Monday that it would be joining Truth Social in order to “[meet] voters where they are,” a Biden campaign official told Fox News. The spokesperson added: “Republicans can’t even agree on a Speaker of the House, so clearly, not every Republican thinks the same.”


Although the campaign plans to use its new Truth Social presence to combat misinformation, there’s another reason the campaign signed up. It admitted on X, formerly Twitter, that it joined Trump’s social network site “mostly because we thought it would be very funny.”

Like
Comment
Share

>>> BONUS!!!:


A Lawyer's ADVICE on how to LEGALLY HANDLE ME -- from three years ago -- oh  MY !!!:


Found 1 result(s) for your search

Showing 1 of 1 result(s)

There is a Kenan who is blogger who is stalking my husband with lies about me. First he sent my husband and I the

Expert's Assistant chatimg

Customer: There is a Scott Kenan who is blogger who is stalking my husband with lies about me. First he sent my husband and I the blogged information on Facebook messenger. We blocked him. Now he has put those lies all over Google worldwide. How can we stop him from posting the lies about me and stop him once and for all from stalking us?

JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me more about what's going on?

Customer: Ten years ago I rented him a room in my landlords apartment without doing a background check because I thought my landlord had done it. Two weeks into him being there he became verbally abusive and disturbing the peace for me and others in the building. I informed the landlord and he told me to go to police station for them to get him out. That's what I did. The police new who he was right away and came to my apartment and got him out. When the police came they took him out and took him to a mental health institution in South Carolina called the Oaks. He does have serious mental health issues. Shortly after they released him and he began blogging a lot of lies about my land lord also. But I don't what my landlord did to stop him. I had to go to court to testify against him for judge to evict him along with my witness, who also testified against him for his actions towards me. This incident took place in 2010. Scott Kenan got evicted and I had not heard anything from him until I came to Nigeria and posted pictures of my husband and I in 2019. First he sends my husband these lies from his blog with a picture of me and my witness saying my witness and I are drug users and dealers which is not true at all. He has so much written information that is not true at all about me. My husband who don't even know Scott Kenan. My husband has never even been to America.

JA: Have you talked to a SC lawyer about this?

Customer: No because I didn't know what to do about stopping him from posting those lies all over the world with my husband's name attached to it, that he just found out about this morning. My husband is working with a lawyer here in Nigeria about business he is taking care of here and he told him he has to have a clean record. Scott has posted on Google worldwide these lies with my husband's name.attached to it. I need to know how to block his blogs on Google like we did on Facebook messenger.

JA: The Lawyer will be able to walk you through that. What steps have you taken so far?

Customer: Scott Kenan is gay and propositioned my husband for sex. My husband blocked him, and that's when he put my husband's name all over the world with his lies about me.

JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?

Customer: That's is all that has taken place. How will you connect a lawyer, with us being in Nigeria?

Answered by Edward in 24 mins  3 years ago

img logo

Edward

Lawyer

logo

15,816 satisfied customers


Specialities include: General Legal Practice, Real Estate Law, Family Law, Employment Law, Immigration Law


img

Edward, Expert


Greetings,Firstly, I'm sorry to hear this has happened. The fastest way to address this situation would be to secure counsel in the U.S. near the location of Mr. Kenan who can send a "Cease and Desist" letter regarding the stalking and defamation and to request the posts be removed or face a lawsuit for harassment and defamation.** Please Read and Note:Please keep in mind that the conversation with the expert does not include any attorney-client relationship or privilege and this is for general information purposes only, not legal advice.The platform itself may send you a phone request which you can disregard unless you do want to speak with the Expert directly by phone - which then the Expert will accept your call request. Your Expert does not initiate phone call requests and cannot call you directly on your cell or house phone since the platform is designed to protect your information.Experts are independent contractors that Just Answer forwards your question to for their review and response. They are not employees of Just Answer. Please note that while the Experts do strive for real time responses there are occasions where they are called away from their desk or on a call or in court and cannot respond in real time. Please be assured that you will receive a response.Your Expert has no ability to charge or refund your account. The Expert also has no access to your name, information, account information or billing and cannot answer or resolve those matters. Any such billing issues should be sent to***@******.***. Your Expert will also not ask your name or any identification details, in turn – do not ask them any of their personal details as well. All Experts and their credentials have been verified by a third party background check.Lastly, be mindful or your conduct and behavior. The Expert reserves the right to opt out of your question if you become disrespectful, uncooperative, or hostile. Remember, it is not the Expert’s fault if the law does not favor your unique situation, though the Expert will do their best to offer suggestions or ways to improve your current situation.By your reply to this message, you are agreeing to these terms and are acknowledging that you read them before proceeding to chat with the expert.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read less

unlike

0 Likes


MORE:


https://www.justanswer.com/law/ddozg-kenan-blogger-stalking-husband.html





.

No comments: