Friday, October 13, 2023

RP: TWO-FACED Biden and His Democratic Party Supporters have been EXPOSED for the NAZIS THEY ARE!!! / A TALE of the GRANVILLE INN and DENISON UNIVERSITY!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/10/two-faced-biden-and-his-democratic.html





>>>  Dear Vice President Harris , and ALL OTHERS:


Dear President Biden,

I wrapped-up the  Business Week  rather  EFFECTIVELY  -- whether or not YOU  or anyone  ELSE  appreciates that:




Scott


Good- NIGHT !!!

 
Shared with Public
Public
In messages circulated on Friday, State Department staff wrote that high-level officials do not want press materials to include three specific phrases: “de-escalation/ceasefire,” “end to violence/bloodshed” and “restoring calm.”


The revelation provides a stunning signal about the Biden administration’s reluctance to push for Israeli restraint as the close U.S. partner expands the offensive it launched after Hamas ― which rules Gaza ― attacked Israeli communities on Oct. 7.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/state-department-internal-emails-gaza-israel_n_65296395e4b0a304ff6ff95d








THIS IS WHY  Thomas S. Kenan III and I  are so LUCKY to be  GAY MEN !!!





Woman winner of  most vaginal squirt 



Sterling "Squirty" Kenan, Sr., with her daughter, Sterling (Kenan) McCracken


I believe that "Squirty", who was Tom Kenan's full-brother Owen Graham Kenan's wife, MURDERED OWEN to get his ESTATE!!! Owen died mysteriously after a very short illness, many years ago.


And when I was a MEMBER of First Presbyterian, Wilmington, NC, in 2011, the OLD DOWAGERS kept going on to me about how much FUN "SQUIRTY" KENAN was!!! She FREQUENTLY attended services there, but not having seen her photoI probably mingled with her without even knowing it!!!

And in 1983, I worshipped for several months at ALL SAINTS EPISCOPAL in Atlanta, Georgia (I was dating one of the guys in their choir). And previous to THAT, Tom's Uncle Jimmy (James Graham Kenan), had gotten me to the nephew of his Roman Catholic wifeGregg Loomis, a lawyer, race-car driver, stunt-pilot, and BEST SELLING AUTHOR:








BUT, Gregg only told me that the Episcopalian Kenans HATE only JEWS more than "NIGGERS"!!! He then sent me to his SONKenan Loomis, who had just opened his FIRST LAW OFFICE in Decatur, Georgia, but Kenan Loomis couldn't help me either!!!



Kenan Loomis, today



But TOM KENANalthough Episcopalian, is NOT a  GOD-HATING WHITE SUPREMACIST .


And LATERAll Saints Episcopal installed the KENAN MEMORIAL PIPE ORGAN at a cost then of $8,000,000.00!!!



ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/07/kenans-mitch-mcconnell-and-donald-trump.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/03/my-kenan-family-that-controls-north.html





I once dated -- over Y2K --  Yonty Solomon , whom  Queen Elizabeth II  had  COMMANDED to organize  the  500th Anniversary Celebration  of Beethoven's  FIRST VISIT TO ENGLAND !!!










 
Shared with Public
Public
My parents and I were treated to lunch at the
Granville Inn in 1969 -- WITH Joel Pritchard Smith,
his wife, and some Denison Officials -- when Joel had
just been named Denison's NEW PRESIDENT!!!


>>> ADDED: They were courting me for
basketball because I was then 6' 10.5"
-- Denison has NO SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS,
so they HOPED they could get me to PLAY
WELL, like I NEVER DID in High School --
HA!!!


I often had private conversations with President Smith
in his office, and when I won a US State
Department contest my senior year and three
of my Art Prints were hung one each in 30 US
Embassies and Consulates . . .


Joel's wife bought one piece titled "Racing Fate" for
Joel for his Birthday -- and only recently -- I learned that
John D. Rockefeller had been one of the
BIGGEST and most effective supporters
of Denison.


My Kenan Family (associated with the
founding of UNC Chapel Hill and owning three
properties with over 300 African Slaves each),
inherited control of Standard Oil in 1913 from
Henry Flagler, and the William R. Kenan Jr.
Charitable Trust gave Denison between one
and two million dollars in 1974 -- to increase
the General Endowment .


I also served as Thomas Lanier Williams's
(Tennessee's), last assistant 1981 & 1982, but
Denison HATES THAT!!! I knew
NOTHING of the wealthy Kenans while I was at
Denny-Doo, ( Den-o-Sin ), but TODAY , my
7th cousin, Thomas S. Kenan III -- and I are
FIGHTING TRAITORS in both
the Republican and
Democratic
Parties!!!


Current President Adam Weinberg is SO
CORRUPT he FORBADE me to attend
my 50th Reunion, and FORBADE Denison
to send me any emails of anything. I only get
Denison magazine!!! Adam Weinberg can go to
HELL -- but preferably PRISON !!!



May be an image of the Cotswolds
We let the history speak for itself.
The charm and beauty the Inn offers is ever changing with each season.
#historical #granville_ohio #denisonuniversity #…
See more
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments








.

No comments: