Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Time to MOVE on Republicans and other Narco-Traffickers SOON . . .


Christal Presley at work. Picture was taken only a week or so before I confronted her as a FAKE and a liaison to Fox News internet, email, and cell-phone hackers through her best friend, Jill Rhodes Hannity (wife of Sean Hannity) -- and within twenty minutes, American Express called me to announce that they had REDUCED my credit limit by $24,000.00. This call came after 10:00 PM on a Sunday night -- when in Georgia, it is ILLEGAL for credit card companies to make computer-generated calls. At the time, I had had NOT A SINGLE black mark on my credit or a late payment since 1990. My intention is to sue American Express to drop "American" from its name.

>>> THIS POST was serendipitously inspired while I was in email conversation with Sean Blackwell, who also crossed tracks with Christal.

I have pasted in below, the exact blog posting as it ran: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/01/time-to-move.html . I will make a few comments, first, about it from this later perspective:

1. The photo is borrowed from the ATLANTA JOURNAL/CONSTITUTION here: CLICK THIS.

Before this article ran, I contacted not only the author, Helena Oliviero, but Jay Bookman and several other top editors at the AJC via email and voicemail to let them know that Christal's father (whom I knew) did NOT suffer from PTSD -- and in fact LOVED to tell his war stories.

I received a reply ONLY from Ms. Oliviero, who ADMITTED never having checked ANY of Christal's credentials. Christal had already admitted to me that she had faked her series of articles in a Virginia regional magazine about her solo "spiritual" journey to India -- and ESPECIALLY, her wading into the Ganges (which she never did), its CLIMAX. See this posting, second comment down to see that she traveled IN THE PLURAL (in other Internet references, I have seen it was with her family, but I cannot find them now): http://www.dreamlandtrekking.com/company_testimonials.php

Ms. Olivero got very aggressive with me, and said the story would run, which it did. Christal's "support groups" for veterans with PTSD never really got off the ground, nor did she make the BIG BUCKS off them she had hoped to, like her hero and his "charities", Newt Gingrich. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/newt-gingrichs-charities-wither.html and also: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html .

To date, I have received NO apologies from Jay Bookman OR American Express (which probably owes me considerable remuneration, as well).

2. Apple technitions at the Lenox Mall store in Atlanta eventually replaced my iPhone as they had never seen as much corruption of one of their phones before. They were able to make my iBook Pro functional again, but it continued to be hacked and loaded with spyware.

3. The "certain university" is The University of the South, aka Sewanee. Over the last two years, I have emailed the Episcopal Archbishop of Atlanta, J. Neil Alexander (the school's titular head), innumberable times -- sometimes including up to 25 of the bishops who serve beneath him -- to allert him/them to what happened regarding Tennessee Williams' estate and Sewanee. NONE HAVE EVER REPLIED TO MY EMAILS, so I MUST assume they are fully, consciously complicit. The Law will deal with them soon.

Because I have kept Harvard University's Legal Department (under the terms of the his codicil written at the suggestion of Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Harvard should have overseen all things to do with Tennessee Williams' estate -- including intellectual property and management of the financial proceeds) up-to-date on my activities, they now have enough information to persue the correction of this matter -- with my cooperation (and perhaps that of a few others!!!).

4. I must now admit that my butt was probably saved a number of times because The Patriot Act allowed the better aspects of our government to LEGALLY tap all my communications and keep up with me and my whereabouts.

5. As you will see, Christal fabricated her "vision" to parallel my own and sucker me in. While I DID at first believe her, I knew Tennessee would NEVER say "I like you" like that to anyone. In my own "vision", he had said NOTHING, but we had had a sort of metaphysical merging. It was the festering of this claim of Christal's in my consciousness that led me to put together what I knew of her previous FAKED experience, her father's character, and other things -- and confront her.

6. Christal had American Express reduce my credit IMMEDIATELY via an ILLEGAL robo-call to show me HOW POWERFULLY SHE WAS CONNECTED (including to Patrick Stansbury my employer and importer, with other Republicans, of MAJOR QUANTITIES of illegal drugs via US Air Force planes into Maxwell AFB http://www.pentagon-usa.com/ , my publisher, my sister Jane, Allen Rosen, etc.)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010


Time to Move

I send this to six of my email accounts in the hope that it is actually going out. Recently, my emails have been appearing to go out, but only a very few have received them. A special team at Comcast as well as Apple technicians is working to remove all the taps on my phones and email accounts so that this violation of my constitutional rights stops. All evidence is being saved. It seems that when I stepped on a certain university, I stepped into some big doo-doo: the heart (or at least one major center) of the long recognized vast right wing conspiracy. It is believed that I might have given the ACLU the evidence it needs to once and for all kill the Patriot Act. A word to the wise is sufficient.

I must add that the university's sins appear to be of omission, not commission. They had no idea what Tennessee gave them, so they entrusted it to lawyers and such and did not pay attention. Pity. We must all deal with the consequences of our words and actions.

I will post this on my blog soon (DONE!), as I cannot yet trust that my email is going where intended.

Best regards to all,
Scott

Begin forwarded message:

From: Scott D Kenan
Date: January 12, 2010 9:14:27 AM EST
To: Christal Presley, Cynthia Zigmund, Don Weise, Paul Florez, John Uecker, Sean Blackwell, Larry Myers, Kenneth Holditch, Thomas Keith
Subject: Fwd: Tennessee and more

Well, Christal, you've had a visitation of the spirits. This is exactly what happened to me the night Tennessee died, but before I knew that. In the book, I wrote it as if it were a dream. In Cafe Sud. Sud is German for South. It was an actual cafe on South Street in Philly, and actually my fave restaurant there. They really did have champagne flutes on the tables filled with small silver balls, and my mother's mother, Gertrude Hesselbrock Meyer, did have pale colors to her dreams. I remember her lilting voice and her laughter so clearly even though she died when I was five. I remember her bouncing me on her knee as she told me stories. I had to write the visit down, down, down to a simple dream so I didn't seem too self-serving.

I have told everyone that Tennessee is the absolute embodiment of love, and that when he came here, he was nailed right back up on that cross by the critics in his later years. John Uecker has known this always and better than anyone else, including me. When TW visited me that night, he handed off his non-physical gifts and charged me with protecting the interests of artists. Hence my pursuit of a certain university and their agents.

Walking on Glass is already published. It is a huge success. Now is the time that those who would like to be part of the ride, make their declarations. Money is God in Action and it must move, but the lateness of my advance has destroyed my confidence that Alyson Books intends to pay future royalties, so the book cannot move forward unless I receive a much larger advance. One that allows me to live until the first regular royalties flow next fall.

I love and respect everyone I send this email to enormously. Yes, even Doubting Thomas. (sorry for all the trouble)

Now, please, do your part and lets ride this rocket!

Many thanks,
Scott, the Demon Spawn of Tennessee Williams

Begin forwarded message:

From: CHRISTAL PRESLEY
Date: January 12, 2010 8:21:05 AM EST
To: Scott Kenan
Subject: Tennessee and more

I woke up at 5:00 this morning to go to the bathroom, and afterwards was lying in bed trying to fall asleep again. A presence filled the room. I wasn't dreaming. I don't think I imagined it. I wasn't scared.

It was Tennessee.

I didn't say this aloud, but in my mind, I started talking. I didn't think before I "spoke" to him in my thoughts, reverted back to the old Christal. I told him I didn't know how on earth he saw such gifts in me because I knew I had talent but it had buried so deep for so long. I didn't see how Scott had seen it, didn't see how he had either, wondered why he was here, why he had picked me. There were other people, other talents, other places he could be.

He said three words.

"I like you."

I think he laughed then, but maybe I imagined that. I'm not sure.


Take a look at the link below. I found it this morning:

http://forums.the-dispatch.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9071076365/m/5661019759/r/9501059759



Christal

No comments: