Friday, December 16, 2011

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves -- OR . . .

I just love this rejected NEW YORKER cartoon. And speaking of THE NEW YORKER, I had an interesting email conversation yesterday with Jeffrey Toobin of THE NEW YORKER as well as being a talking head on CNN (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Toobin ). Especially, it was nice to know that at least MANY on my email list actually GET my emails now (unless, of course, they don't) LOL!!!

>>>: AND SPEAKING OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T "GET IT":

1. PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG in his COMPLAINT AND MOTION FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PROTECTIVE ORDER # 11CV005073 against me dated 12/14/11, complains about my blog posts "since June 1, 2001." I guess he missed the one I will momentarily give a link to, dated May 2, 2011, in which I make many of my OWN complaints quite clear.

This morning, I ADDED (only) material to this post in light purple so the additions can clearly be seen. Because my ENTIRE BLOG will be evidence not only in trials against me in New Hanover County, but in Federal Court once I get around to talking to prosecutors there about RACKETEERING charges against my tormentors, I do NOT feel I can alter material in this blog AT ALL without being accused of "DESTROYING EVIDENCE." I believe adding material to correct or clarify -- when done transparently -- is legally OK.

The link: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/letter-to-minister.html .

2. And speaking of "old blog posts", it was very gratifying to me to see this morning that according to Google Statistics a good number of people (legal researchers) have recently accessed the following post about my old FAUX boyfriend from the mid-1990s, Marc LaFont of http://tributefolders.com/ .

Marc, a "converted Evangelical Christian" (who pretends to not be one but graduated from Biola University http://www.biola.edu/ ) and works with his brother, Dr. Robert A. LaFont http://lafontfamilyeyecare.com/?page_id=12 A CONVERTED CATHOLIC (click link to see how like Richard Nixon Dr. LaFont appears to be -- even more noticeable from the side when you see his perfect Richard Nixon SKI-JUMP nose!!!)

In any case, while I "dated" Marc, he faked being in charge of Cirque du Soleil's marketing and PR in Southern California -- and even gave me "comp" tickets to it -- while being careful to NEVER get within a block of their operation himself. THEY MUST HAVE BEEN ON TO HIM.

>>> ALSO, AND MOST SHOCKINGLY: Marc's house's fence's back gate opened DIRECTLY on the back yard of the house where my first cousin Janet (called Jan) Meyer (then Opperman) lived with her husband, Kim Opperman (the marriage my mother had REFUSED to go to since Kim was a Jew), their son Ian, and their daughter, who was born there, Andrea.

Jan's brother George also lived there in the garage apartment -- quite close to the gate, through which he might or might not have snuck to have sex with Marc (I really don't know the answer to this one, although I've claimed it in the past). It was on South Birch Street. Marc lives still (to me knowledge) at 1330 South Broadway in Santa Ana. Marc bought his house AFTER the Oppermans moved in behind it. Marc, a few years later, got in touch with me via AOL's gay dating function.

I am not certain what-all Marc did for my mother's Nazi operation, but he made very little money off his "Tribute Folders", which when I knew him, he only worked a few hours every few days to catch up designing and printing folders -- often making up fake ones of celebrities to impress people by whom he'd served (he fooled ME!!!). Marc is VERY SKILLED at photoshopping. Look his name up on Facebook and check his Photos for some prime examples (he's blocked me to access to his Facebook Page, but I believe others can easily access it).

>>> THE PROOF TO ME: After Marc and I broke up (he later dated a true male A-Hole named Kelly something), Marc began traveling the world, staying in deluxe accommodations -- which during the last two years has become almost continuous. The clothes he and Kelly wore when they visited me in Georgia in September 2009 included shirts that cost upward of $500.00 each. Marc said he paid more than $300.00 for his sunglasses.

His "brother" and he allegedly inherited a small, all-but-falling-down strip mall a few miles inland from Newport Beach. Marc took me there once when he had to paint one of the units. The doors were residential quality rather than commercial. The electric appeared to be out of code. Several of the dozen or so stores (they were all small) were empty, the other housing massage, "natural" food stores, Rastafarian religion incense shop with day-glo posters, etc. Some of the tenants were Mexicans who spoke very limited English, and in one of those shops, the tenants appeared to have cots to sleep on and a stove.

In other words: It looked like the perfect place to run a drug operation -- especially since there was little traffic on the street in front of it.

>>> Here is the link to my old blog post about Marc: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/02/letter-sent-to-marc-lafont-who.html .

I do NOT believe that Dr. Robert and Marc are actually brothers. I'll paste in pictures of them both and let you decide what YOU think:



Hmmm. Maybe they ARE . . .

. . . maybe they aren't.

.

No comments: