Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HOLY COW!!!


>>> WITHOUT FURTHERER ADO:

1. ACTUAL CORRECTIONS to the ending of WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS can be found on THIS blog post, lower: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/end-of-republican-party-praise-lincoln.html .

2. From my Facebook page ( http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1111771878 ):


PRAISE JESUS -- and pass the RAINBOW ammunition!!! Read my blog, IF YOU DARE!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is announcing a wide-ranging effort to use U.S. foreign aid to promote rights for gays and lesbians abroad, including combating attempts by foreign governments to criminalize homosexuality. In a memorandum issued Tuesday, President Barack Obama directed U.S. agencies working abroad, including the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development, to use foreign ...
 
· · 8 minutes ago via Huffington Post
 
3. I am reserving judgement on whether or not Ernie Thompson CONSCIOUSLY acted in cooperation with District Attorney Ben David and his Republican Party co-conspirators (which include State Sen. Thom Goolsby, Newt Gingrich, "The Bushes", Dick Cheney, Fox News, etc.) in sending the wrong version of my book, which I excerpted before reading in my most previous posting. In fairness I MUST tell you that I probably sent Ernie both Alyson's edition (which was HIGHLY compromised by Thomas Keith who edited it) and my later, CORRECTED edition (which Amazon published here: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323195480&sr=8-1 )
 
I bet Ernie just sent the first version he came across in his files when I asked him to send the Amazon files he agreed to save for me (since so many of my own computers have been stolen or so corrupted by hackers that I can not get into them).
 
4. Somehow, I believe GOD ITSELF has spoken (or IS SPEAKING). We ALL need to listen CAREFULLY, and with DISCERNMENT . . .
 
.

No comments: