Thursday, December 15, 2011

It Has Come to This:


Newt with third wife Callista, who converted him to Catholicism CONVENIENTLY after his first two divorces and that ugly (1 1/2 years???) affair he was having with Callista while still living with wife #2 AND WHILE IMPEACHING BILL CLINTON for a FAR less serious sexual dalliance (which, in any event, did NOT end Bill Clinton's marriage).

>>> Yes, I remain a free man so far, but before I get into more of any of THAT, check out this cool news item by Ruben Navarrette Jr.: http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/15/opinion/navarette-gingrich-fidelity/index.html?hpt=hp_c2 . A sample of it here:


(CNN) -- It has come to this.
A credible and serious presidential candidate from one of the major political parties -- in fact, his party's current frontrunner -- feels the need to make a public declaration that he will be faithful to his marriage vows. It's a fair assumption that he has done so not to get closer to God, but because he thinks the stunt could get him one step closer to the White House. And, given that this candidate has twice before broken his marriage vows, when you think about it, what he's really saying is that he promises to be more faithful to voters than he was to his first two wives.


The best that you can hope for from presidential campaigns is that they're empowering, enlightening, and engaging. Sadly, with this detour into fidelity pledges, the current Republican contest has gone right to embarrassing.

>>> Also know that rising on the streets of Wilmington these last months to a place that it is ABSOLUTELY PALPABLE today, is a feeling of JUBILATION (except by those who are too busy trying to cover up their crimes or making excuses for their behaviors protecting the criminals).

>>> FOR THOSE PULLING THEIR HEADS OUT OF THE SAND: The most straightforward news can be found here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ .

1. I'm glad to see Meryl Streep has been nominated for a Golden Globe. Of all the people I met while working for Tennessee Williams, the one I knew best who is still alive is Meryl. To see how well I knew her, read my book: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 .

2. I'm glad George Clooney was nominated as well. My favorite substitute teacher at St. Martha's Catholic grade school, while growing up in Louisville, KY, was Rosemary Clooney's sister (I don't remember her name). She had to be George's mother or aunt!!!

>>> AND HERE IS WHAT IT'S COME TO FOR ME:

1. Immediately after completing this blog post, I'm taking the hard drive from my most previous computer to the Federal Court House (as physical evidence -- the files remain intact on it despite the computer being beyond repair. Earlier, to prove this point -- aka, warn Ben David and his drug-addled buddies -- I published Cindy Beatty's resume, which I retrieved from that hard drive. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/cindy-mitchell-beattys-documents-etc.html .

Although my Public Defender never actually RECOMMENDED I do this, she certainly verified that it would be a good idea when I told her (a while back) that I intend to attempt to file RACKETEERING charges against Ben David and Judge Sandra Ray Criner. Added to that list will certainly be

Cindy Beatty (former radio personality and recent -- at least -- seller of her prescription drugs around town)
PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG (former town-planner and chip-shouldered gad-about-town)
John Mann (former securities trader cum local drug dealer who perjured himself in my Cyber-Stalking trial with David Nash, but has allegedly moved out of town since)
Frank Delia (owner of the Italian Market and Coffee Shop on Market Street)
Christal Presley (consultant to Atlanta Public Schools)
Patrick Stansbury (my former employer and owner of www.pentagon-usa.com )
Allen Rosen (my former roommate and owner of http://www.allenrosenproductions.com )
Don Weise (of Alyson Books, now of his own publishing house: http://www.magnusbooks.com/ )
Thomas Keith (Williams scholar. See him in this video with fellow Williams scholar Annette Saddik. John Uecker, who actually MURDERED Tennessee Williams, always complained to me that Thomas Keith helped Annette Saddik STEAL much of John's scholarship re: Tennessee Williams. I BELIEVE JOHN ON THIS. (What could Tennessee's murderer do about that???) -- think about it . . . See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj2ncE81VW4 )
Cynthia Zigmund (my former literary agent, however, in consideration for a kindness to me, I will ask she NOT be severely punished if found guilty)
Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (but NOT my Dad since only Mom makes the decisions in their house, and when Mom is NO HOME, Dad has ALWAYS ENCOURAGED ME).
Jane Ann Kenan (who does NOT answer my questions about her words and actions. I expect she will be FORCED to see that she has been MIND CONTROLLED by my mother, and might need some rest and recovery time as she adjusts to returning to REALITY)

>>> continuing -- I must take a break to meet with a Sheriff's deputy (Johnson) who tells me he must serve me papers regarding an action that was DENIED and he does NOT have an arrest warrant for me. I do NOT believe he lied (although I told him I was currently in the Federal Court House and could not immediately meet with him, due to my fear of being arrested before contacting my attorney).

No comments: