Thursday, December 1, 2011

QUOTE: "The justice system, (Ben) David said, is expected to hold people responsible for their conduct." -- DAMN STRAIGHT!!! (sez Scott)


Where I'm spending my evenings, now -- with the master.

>>> More on that shortly, but first the news from Wilmington:

I haven't had the time to keep up with the local news -- print or electronic -- so while it was a GREAT SURPRISE yesterday to read a front-page article in the STAR NEWS (wouldn't Tennessee Williams have LOVED the name of our major newspaper?), it was not at all surprising, and helps explain some of the DEGREE of difficulty I have encountered here in Wilmington: http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20111129/ARTICLES/111129708?p=2&tc=pg .

First, I want to thank the STAR NEWS for a balanced article -- despite the fact that our elected officials, specifically and tragically: State Sen. Thom Goolsby and District Attorneys Ben and Jon David prove by their words their ABSOLUTE LACK OF INTELLECTUAL INTEGRITY -- but FAR WORSE -- their HATRED OF AND FEAR OF JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>> Who elected these people, a bunch of drug addicted Fox News Junkies??? See: Fox News Viewers Know Less Than People Who Don't Watch Any News: 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/21/fox-news-viewers-less-informed-people-fairleigh-dickinson_n_1106305.html?show_comment_id=119591044#undefined .

Read the article above (or here: http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20111129/ARTICLES/111129708?tc=ar ) to see how Ben, Jon, and Sen. Goolsby strike emotional chords to conceal their BOLD-FACED RACISM.

Where this affects me and the four false charges Ben David CONTINUES to pursue against me, is that (as I first discovered by reading this article) he is NOT ONLY an Elder-Elect at First Presbyterian Church (my own congregation), but PRESIDENT-ELECT of the NORTH CAROLINA CONFERENCE OF DISTRICT ATTORNEYS.

SHOCKING!!!
(Sorry, co-Presbyterians -- I really had meant to never mention Ben David with First Presbyterian in this blog again, AND I entirely support Dr. Ernie Thompson's position of NOT taking sides in the political struggle between Ben and me. )

>>> When I am successful in court, that will pretty much prove that Ben David is GUILTY of RACKETEERING, whether or not I formally ask Federal Officials to file charges. Ditto Judge Sandra Ray Criner.

>>> THIS JUST IN:

Late this morning, Frank Delia, the owner of the Italian Gourmet Market and Coffee Shop at 22 South Front Street in Wilmington, NC, pulled me aside in the coffee shop when no customers were in his store and told me he had had "many customers complain about (my) behaviors."

Since none of his employees had ever complained to me about anything (nor had any customers ever been unfriendly except two, whom I'll get to in a minute) -- and continued to treat me like a valued -- even a special -- customer as recently as EARLIER this morning, and the women who run the Market side next door go out of their way to be friendly with me, I was SHOCKED.

Knowing that it is sometimes best not to ask WHO complains about you, I simply asked for details of what the SPECIFIC complaints were, and when the problems had been. Mr. Delia was temporarily flummoxed. He then REFUSED to tell me A SINGLE ACTUAL COMPLIANT, and then repeated that he wanted me OUT and to NEVER COME BACK.

>>> NOW: What I DIDN'T think I needed to report a few days ago (see http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/runnin-on-empty-pffffft.html beginning halfway down, starting with "Dear Ben:"), is that the couple in the coffee shop (yes, it was the same Italian coffee shop) had stopped and talked for a couple of minutes with Mr. Frank Delia -- largely in whispers -- although Frank was NOT on the premises when they slandered me.

As I told Mr. Delia to his face (calmly) this morning as I was packing up to politely leave, I believe I will have to include him when I file the RACKETEERING charges. I am in no hurry to file them. The longer I wait, the more people are identifying themselves to be allies with District Attorney Ben David.

So far, these people are DEFINITELY on my list:

District Attorney Ben David
Judge Sandra Ray Criner
Frank Delia

Likely on it (depending):

Cindy Beatty
PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG
The woman I'm not allowed to name in my blog who is the daughter of the owners of the William R. Kenan SR. house on Nun Street

There are other possible people, such as George Padezanin and some of the others living near my former apartment on South Eighth Street, James Sharpe, Brenda McKnight, Gerald Austin-Wynn, etc.

NOT likely, but possibly:

Danny Sinatra
Geoffrey Goldston

Enough of that for now. I DID leave a message on my Public Defender's voicemail detailing exactly what happened between Frank Delia and me right after it happened.

* * *

>>> AND AFTER ALL OF THAT:

I just want to thank John S. Bak for his wonderful expanded version of writings by Tennessee Williams: http://www.amazon.com/New-Selected-Essays-Directions-Paperbook/dp/0811217280 .

From the back cover:

"Tennessee Williams was the only great playwright America ever produced. I do not think we will ever again have the sort of theater that produced dramatists like Tennessee. I doubt that we will see anything like him again."

-- Gore Vidal
.

No comments: