Thursday, December 29, 2011

Stepping Up the Pressure . . .


ANOTHER Appeal for help from My Government!!!




Scott Kenan

6:13 PM (2 minutes ago)



Dear Sirs and/or Madams, and Ms. XXXXXX:

My name is Scott David Kenan and I live in Wilmington, NC. I am not sure whom to contact, but found both these and only these email addresses on the US Attorney's website (then added ones for the DOJ - US). I called your office (919-856-4530) twice within the last week and was assured by the woman who answers phones (and heard part of my story) that is it a Mr. Rudy Renfer SENOIR I need to speak with -- and in fact I was once connected by mistake to Rudy Jr., who assured me it was his father I need to talk to. (I do NOT trust family who work together in government -- witness twin brother NC District Attorneys Ben and Jon David -- CUTE, but corrupt.)

But despite leaving messages TWICE with my phone number and political blog address (which clearly shows my email address), NO ONE has contacted me. Now, to tell the truth, I am NOT in an emergency situation -- and I know things are crazy around the holidays as well -- but given the nature of my situation and the severity of crimes I gave some details about in the messages I left Mr. Renfer, I should have been contacted just to acknowledge receipt!!!

Although shirt-tail related to the wealthy and powerful Kenans of this state (in fact I have had direct personal contact with Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill -- now in charge of the bulk of Family wealth and Charitable Trusts -- as Tommy and I once dated the same person here in Wilmington).

In fact, after Republicans tried to commit me to a mental hospital FIVE TIMES in one month when I lived in Stone Mountain, GA two years ago, Tom had 60 MINUTES interview me in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. They still intend to do several segments on my story once certain Republicans' power over TV content is reduced.

I worked for Tennessee Williams and knew Jackie Onassis, so got to know some of her secrets that she shared with Tennessee. I also know the truth of how Tennessee Williams was murdered, and who was bribed, by whom, and why, to illegally overturn the codicil to Tennessee's will -- written at Jackie's suggestion in the hopes of protecting him and his estate.

But this is NOT my current problem. Because I know too much about the heroin and cocaine and other drug trafficking in Wilmington, in the last year, I have endured SEVEN false charges by the local DA, as well as THREE incarcerations and TWO improper involuntary mental hospital commitments -- but they were unable to hold me long. I have escaped quite a few attempts on my life, and although I keep outsmarting them, I am HOPING my government can give me some kind of protection -- at least against additional false charges!!!

You see, I can all but prove in a court of law that District Attorney Ben David with his twin, Jon -- DA on the other side of the river -- control and protect all the heavy drug traffic. New Hanover County District Judges Sandra Ray Criner and Jeffery Noecker work with them in the corrupted court. State Senator Thom Goolsby is associated with them. I believe that they all (with some others) should be charged -- and CAN be charged -- with Racketeering, simply based on the body of evidence I have collected. Some need to be charged with Narcotics Trafficking, Obstruction of Justice, and other crimes as well.

Previously, I have given much information to:

Derrick A. Vachon, Resident Agent in Charge
US Coast Guard Investigative Service
RAO Wilmington, NC
cell: 910-443-1011
office: 910-772-2229
Derrick.A.Vachon@uscg.mil

Jeff Grant, DEA agent
Nixon Bldg.
Wilmington, NC
office: 910-815-4513

BOTH these gentlemen (and it has been several months ago -- late spring), only got a little information from me and have had no on-going contact. Mr. Vachon said he was NOT interested if I did NOT have actionable info to arrest drug criminals. He specifically said he did NOT want to hear about who worked together or how.

Mr. Vachon ESPECIALLY did NOT want to know about the mini-subs that unload under Snow's Cut Bridge, despite my assurances that I know MANY people who would testify to witnessing it many times. In fact, this part of the drug operation is common knowledge among street people in Wilmington -- but our so-called Drug Interdiction people DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT!!!


Now, Mr. Renfer cannot return a call or email me or snail-mail me. IS THERE ANYONE IN OUR GOVERNMENT WHO IS NOT A CROOK???

I hope this message, which is being blind copied to a few others and will soon appear on my political blog as well: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ gets SOMEONE's attention!!!

And that I will soon be contacted.

See my blog which EXPERTLY details all my travails for further details.

May the United States Constitution -- THE GREATEST CIVIL SPIRITUAL DOCUMENT EVER WRITTEN be once again RESPECTED -- instead of being used only as a PUBLIC RELATIONS DEVICE.

Thank you for your prompt attention. I will go higher if I must.

Scott D. Kenan
c/o Mercy House Shelter
411 Red Cross Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
cell: 910-550-XXXX (usually I do NOT receive voicemails or text messages, so if you call, be sure you get me on the line.)

.

No comments: