Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Two Plus Messages (sans bottle)


From their Facebook page.

>>> I had actually planned to find out how to go about demanding an investigation into Pastor Ernie Thompson at First Presbyterian Church and whether or not he has DELIBERATELY allowed District Attorney Benjamin R. David to hide behind greivously unearned office of Deacon there while protecting all the heroin and cocaine traffic in the Port of Wilmington, NC -- and then be sure to allert all the Presbyterian Church USA heirarchy to this problem as well -- but I got a little distracted by activites in the street, so am not certain WHEN I will get to that. Probably later today.

To get rid of this sideshow quickly, I'll paste in some things: my Facebook message to a friend who lives in Florida and then the message I sent the owners of the restaurant. If they actually reply, I'll paste that in later . . .

From Scott Kenan:

I just told off a construction manager apparent at the Marrakesh Restaurant (two in Florida already) that was supposed to open here on Front St. in December, but keeps being delayed because the construction people show up late or not at all. I accused him of being a drug front and told him to "fuck your cross" (he's wearing a big one) when he said he was a Christian -- as if that were his explanation. I told him he should turn Muslim since the Muslims didn't make an idol of their prophet. LOL!!! Last I saw, he was calling the Police or someone on me for using "bad language." I DID apologize for using "rash words." Now, I think I'll blog about it: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .The Weather Up Here

scottkenan.blogspot.com..15 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · .

* * *

My message via Facebook to the owners of the Marrakesh restaurant-to-be (sent before I confronted the man next door). Incidently, the restaurant (as well as this coffee shop) is in the historic Masonic Building, once owned by actor Dennis Hopper (you might remember how I recently viewed an exhibit of BLUE VELVET memorabilia in Dennis Hopper's apartment which can be entered from Princess Street on this same blodk, and is probably in the back of this same building: Item #1 under ">>> ALSO:" halfway down the page: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/flying-to-court.html .

Of course I am also connected to the movie BLUE VELVET because when I dated the former boyfriend of Thomas S. Kenan III in 1985, he lived in the Kenan-built Carolina Apartments that then were re-signed "Deep River Apartments" and used in the filming of the movie. After my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams got RAVE REVIEWS (See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/professional-reviews-of-walking-on.html ) by John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER magazine and top Williams scholars, but Republicans killed the publisher before it was out in hard cover and swore they would see I would not be published EVER and authorities in Dekalb County Georgia (where I lived in Stone Mountain City) tried to commit me (unsuccessfully) to a mental institution FIVE TIMES IN ONE MONTH, I contacted Thomas and he had 60 MINUTES interview me in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico where I had fled in exile.

Anyway, here ya go!!!:

What is going on with your restaurant in Wilmington??? There's a guy who stands out front every workday who works there and the people he's supposed to work with show up HOURS late -- and sometimes not at all???



My name is Scott David Kenan and my family came to Wilmington in the 1730s, later founded UNC, and then inherited nearly all of Henry Flagler's Standard Oil and Florida development money. (Whitehall, now the Flagler Museum in Palm Beach, was built as a wedding present from Flagler to Mary Lily Kenan of Wilmington and Kenansville, NC. Besides controlling the oil companies derived from Standard Oil, my relatives inherited other fortunes and now control (through their Charitable Trusts for Education, Democracy, and the Arts) Coca Cola, Bank of America, many Florida utilities, etc.


I do NOT point this out to brag, but to tell you Kenans understand something about how to run businesses -- and YOUR restaurant on Front Street, which was rumored to be planning to open in December, then January, and NOW it seems to be progressing even more slowly than what would make THAT possible -- has all the hallmarks of just being ONE MORE drug-front business, which Wilmington does NOT need, thank you very much!!!


So what's the truth??? Are you a real business or just an elaborate drug front???


I will post your answer on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .


Thank you for your prompt response,


Scott

 
>>> AND REALLY, FOLKS, the following is what I had actually WANTED to post this morning, a Scientific Prayer (aka "Treatment") that I sent my friend Sean Blackwell in Brazil for him, his wife, and me for 2012 (with introductory remarks):

What's this "HOPE" shit??? Just like "TRY", hope should be eliminated from the vocabulary of those who would be successful -- like you. And me. And Ligia-with-her-hugs.


I know you are just temporarily having a lazy (or tired-out) moment, but actually KNOW why the name of the floppy disc for the player-piano in the movie THE NINES was titled "KNOWING".

Knowing is the state of mind that through Natural Law forces this thing I call Mind, but many call God to create the thing that is "known".

So even if you are not completely up to understanding this message -- something I would find all but impossible to believe -- if you can at least allow that if I (that was an EMPHASIZED "I") KNOW something in Mind -- and it is for YOU too (as well as "you two"), it at least POSSIBLY, then, HAS TO manifest.

Here it is:

"2012 is ALREADY a breakthrough year for Sean Blackwell, Ligia Splendora, and Scott Kenan (in their various and assorted enterprises) in THE MIND OF GOD, which contains all possibilities. I allow this well-deserved breakthrough for each and every one of us, and am grateful to ALL THAT IS for its enthusiastic delivery of this manifestation and its jaw-dropping wit which is revealed in every moment which I savor in the experiencing of this expansion of my life.


Whew! I feel it coming right NOW -- and get my bloated non-sense out of the way!!!


Halle-damn-luia!!! It's not even New Years and its beginning to appear already -- HOW COOL IS THAT???"

There. How was that???

Scott
.

No comments: