Thursday, January 12, 2012

Between Former Duck Hunters . . .


>>> FIRST: I ADDED much new material to yesterday's FIRST posting. The NEW is with BLUE BACKGROUND near the top of the posting here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/out-of-jail-and-into-fray-again.html .

* * *

>>> EMAIL SENT THIS MORNING: Thanks, Friend!!! I have the photo signed by President Nixon to your grandmothe​r Rose that I want to return to you ASAP.


From: Scott Kenan

10:23 AM (3 minutes ago)

Hi Former Roommate,

I just want (since your charge against me was dropped and I may now contact you, but will NOT again, if that is what you prefer), to thank you as I never blogged anything untrue to the best of my knowledge about you and never sought to harm you -- only to get a proper record recorded of what had happened and hopefully get the charge dismissed or I be found NOT GUILTY. Obviously, I am now satisfied.

What was most interesting was that while waiting in the holding cell for my trial Tuesday, I was with a guy (sorry, don't remember his name or a good description) who is a friend of yours you have not seen in a while and we got into a GREAT discussion of all the wonderful things we BOTH like about you. I especially remembered your talent for voice, your caring for other people -- especially your-now-ex who remains a thorn in my side but your concern that he did GREAT when on Lithium and how we kept checking his bottle and he was NOT taking it despite his claims otherwise.

But I'm not writing to rag on anyone. (Also, your training me how to "hunt ducks" gave me a great skill when times were toughest, but I haven't smoked a duck in MONTHS now, due to some financial support from a man who LOVES my blog -- a big Tennessee Williams fan.)

I heard that you have found a decent place to live (I don't know where), a job of a type I do not know, and are now getting on with your life in a better way. I actually teared up to hear it. THEN, I got to court and charges were dropped.

Somehow that Nixon photo remained in my apartment and I've got it in storage here where I can get to it very quickly to give to you -- whether in person or through someone else that you suggest.

Also, while I DID blog yesterday that I intend to REMOVE your name from my blog (but NOT change the story -- just make you as difficult as possible to identify), I found that in trying to remove you-know-who's name -- as ordered by the court -- it is almost impossible to find all instances of a name without reading the entire thing since April. I'm verbose and that means reading about two novels' worth of stuff. VERY time consuming.

Another possibility would be to write you up very nicely and make sure that LOTS of traffic hits on the new posting so it comes up first. And eventually, you would be an important character in the book or books I write based on the blog. This would -- if I use your REAL NAME instead of fake -- help make you quite the Wilmington character and HELP a fun career like radio host or voice-over artist -- things you have AWESOME talent in.

I will let YOU decide which way I should proceed -- or I could just leave things as they are. Also, since I am now working with the FBI to file major charges against Ben and Jon David, Judges Criner and Noecker, and some others -- including you-know-who as well -- and they are expected to go to indictments before too long -- the FBI MIGHT need to discuss with YOU what happened between US, and, unfortunately, how you happened to SEEM to partner with your ex in the stuff that happened. I AM CERTAIN YOU WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED.

Please let me know your decision ASAP. I'd love to buy you a nice cocktail or two -- TOP SHELF -- if you'd like to meet personally. And ANYTHING that is in my power to help you help yourself, boost your career, or any other thing, I WILL BE PROUD TO DO.

I will probably post all or part of this email on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com -- without reference to your name.

Sincerely,
Scott
cell: 910-550-XXXX

.

No comments: