Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Out of Jail and into the FRAY AGAIN!!!


In the late 1950s and early 60s, when we'd visit my Great Aunt Til (Matilda Meyer Foley) in Batesville, IN (the "Casket Capital of the World -- Hildebrand Industries), we used to love to listen to this old 78 rpm recording on the console wind-up Victrola in Aunt Til's attic.

>>> IMPORTANT NEW INFO ADDED 1/12/12 just a few paragraphs down in BLUE BACKGROUND.
>>> THE NEWS (some of it):

1. The story of how I was arrested Friday (probably as directed by my mother's people including Sen. Thom Goolsby and D.A Ben David as a -- YES!!! -- 89th birthday present to the TOP NAZI in the United States AND Dick Cheney's reported boss, see http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/08/sending-out-hurried-press-release-nazis.html ) is too long to go into now, but the Police (knowing the situation) were very kindly and respectful throughout the process -- UNTIL I GOT TO JAIL!!!

2. There, although the Magistrate saw my dilemma and IMMEDIATELY got me into court for a bond hearing, I was stuck in -- DRUM ROLL -- Judge Sandra Ray Criner's court. She admitted reading my blog and expressed her concern for what I'd truthfully reported about her past actions -- INCLUDING THAT I HAD ALREADY FORCED HER TO RECUSE HERSELF -- but she did NOT recuse herself, and proceeded. Since I figured it was simply an administrative matter, I did not protest, but with the help of a kindly bailiff, I was able to get my Public Defender assigned to the matter.

>>> IMPORTANT NOTE: In an earlier allowing of a DIFFERENT FALSE Restraining Order, Judge Criner had initially DISMISSED the case because the plaintiff, Brenda McKnight and her "witness" the drug dealer Gerald Austin-Wynn did NOT show in court. She had the halls checked and then I asked to make sure I had heard the dismissal correctly. Judge Criner confirmed the dismissal.

Ten minutes later, the bailiff chased me down on the street because they DID arrive a few minutes after I had left the court room. JUDGE CRINER RE-OPENED THE HEARING AS IF SHE HAD NOT DISMISSED THE CASE!!! She then convicted me.

And then -- after I complained to the top authority over courts in Raleigh -- THEY said there was NO EVIDENCE OF WRONG-DOING on Judge Criner's part -- despite the fact that there was a court reporter and ALL court proceedings are video and audio taped. I HAD TOLD THEM THE EVIDENCE WAS IN THE RECORDINGS. They should have either GOTTEN those recordings or told me it was MY responsibility to do so.

>>> AND: Brenda McKnight had just two days earlier SWORN FALSE TESTIMONY and had had me COMMITTED INVOLUNTARILY to a mental hospital. Fortunately, Dr. Martin (head of The Oaks and my doctor there) IMMEDIATELY saw the commitment had been based on LIES and got me out in the minimum time possible -- considering that a Judge (probably Criner, but I'm not sure) had signed the order!!! (later, I saw Criner HAD signed it!!!)


>>> Back to Fri. 1/6/12 court action: Judge Criner worked with retiring Det. Egerton (his replacement Det. Mark Beguhl was also in attendance but seemed to only observe -- more on that in lower sections of this blog post) to very MEANLY (considering my OBVIOUS good intent and Det. Egerton's ABSOLUTELY FALSE EVIDENCE that I was in violation of the person Judge Jeffery Noecker had UNCONSTITUTIONALLY gag-ordered me NOT to mention in this blog) find some way to put me in jail UNDER A STRONG BOND THAT I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE as demanded by Det. Egerton who said "The fine citizens of Wilmington need a BREAK from Scott Kenan's blog!!!"

"Deep Daddy" my Police contact, had already told me that I was arrested due to North Carolina Republican Sen. Thom Goolsby's ABSOLUTE INSISTENCE that I be put in jail as per his and my conversation here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html .
3. In "Intake" at the New Hanover County "Detention Center" (JAIL!!!), the tall (6' 4 approx) VERY heavyset, white guy, took the $10.00 bill from my wallet and replaced it with a $5.00 bill when he first checked me in. He also told me when we were in a private place (just before giving me THREE X pants that i told him would fall off -- they later DID!!!), he told me he had read my blog and that I was an ABSOLUTE FREAK and Jesus had told him to do the things he was doing to me.

When I returned from the bond hearing with Criner, he REFUSED to allow me to make any calls to a bondsman (which is POLICY to allow), so I could not do that until the next morning.

I reported this later on a standard complaint form in the jail and to the man in charge who later returned my belongings as I left, then later to several top Sheriff's Deputies whom I met before dawn at the Burger King where I had breakfast this morning (near the main Cape Fear River Bridge).

4. "Coach" Pridgen of Powell's Bail Bonding got word to me that he was going to have my bond ready at approximately 4:00 PM yesterday (Tuesday), after I twice talked with his office giving details on how to contact my first cousins and parents. My mother had handled this before for me with Coach so I was again assigned to him. But after I got out of jail (feeling bad that I'd put Coach to all that trouble for naught, since the bond was unsecured in court by Judge Hogston in my SECOND court appearance Tuesday afternoon), I spoke to my father and my cousin whom I'd told him would be most likely to help and NEITHER of them knew I'd been in jail or been contacted by Coach Pridgen OR ANYONE ELSE AT POWELL'S BAIL BOND AT ALL!!!

I now feel certain that the reason so many LOVE Coach Pridgen and Powell's so much is that they TOTALLY cooperate with District Attorney Ben David on whom they let out of jail on bond!!! REALLY!!!

5. David-the-Bell-Ringer for Salvation Army -- tall black guy who now again stays where I stay -- was the person who contacted Wilmington police to tell them to arrest me at Port City Java on Front Street near Cape Fear Community College. Another person who also stays in the same place (I am now told by "Deep Daddy") only had sex with me twice (in two days) because his job was to crush my new eyeglasses and make them unusable -- right after i got them!!!

I had not reported this before (I enjoyed our sex -- way OFF the property where we stay), because I thought it was just an accident -- even though I had secured my glasses away from activities but this fine, strappin' black man managed to roll all over them. Amazingly, I was able -- with the eye doctor -- to fix the EXCELLENT frames!!! I had wondered why after two days of HOT HOT SEX, he had had not a single bit of interest once since then (a month ago???)

>>> ADDED 1/12/12: This man this morning claims this was all "co-incidental" and I've accepted his story. Just shows a person can get paranoid and crazy when NOT getting enough sex!!! (I've had none other since JUNE!!!). And still: MY theory makes more logical sense . . .

6. Both these people (as well as Jesse who sleeps below me -- a BAD drunk who behaves except for frequent hassling of me in minor ways, James Sharpe, and former resident James "Whitehead" "Licker" attend religious services by an agency on Thursday nights. This agency DOES MUCH GOOD WORK FOR HOMELESS PEOPLE AND I DO NOT WANT TO SAY THEY ARE BAD. But these people often come up with new harassments of me after attending these "services" which might well be valid -- but they plot against me during their visits there.

THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY "DEEP DADDY" OF THE WILMINGTON POLICE DEPARTMENT.

Enough for now. Enjoy the other news reported below:

>>> Already written and delivered elsewhere this morning:

Re: Your Amazon KDP Inquiry

Scott Kenan
11:18 AM (1 hour ago)

To: kdp-support+A3., 60m, nancy_armstrong, executivedirec., Editor, whqr, breakingnews, breakingnews, wilmjourn, ETC.

I DID in fact follow your EXACT directions both to update the EFT payments (which as you said, has registered) AND to complete the publishing process. As you mention THAT has not happened. I did this the day I got your email approximately a week ago.

I was recently jailed on false charges again here in Wilmington, but in contact with the US Attorney's office in Raleigh, I am to meet with the FBI about many of these issues and will be letting them know that Amazon.com is continuing to work with the drug-corrupted elements in Amazon.com to suppress my book which contains some info about the truth of Tennessee Williams' murder.

Since it seems IMPOSSIBLE to get my book updated to "published" by YOUR instructions, please do it IMMEDIATELY from YOUR end or you will have to deal with the FBI.

Please call me if you have any questions: cell: 910-550-XXXX and do NOT assume I will get a voicemail. I do NOT get many of them.

Most sincerely,
Scott D. Kenan

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Kindle Direct Publishing wrote:

Hello Scott,

I'm sorry about the delay in responding to your email request.

As you may already be knowing, we recently experienced technical issues, that automatically changed the royalty payment method for certain KDP accounts. Our technical team has already identified the error and resolved it. When the issue was resolved, correct payment method was updated on all affected accounts.

It appears you've updated your bank account details after our technical team resolved the issue. Please be assured your future royalty payments will be processed via EFT to your bank account.

I confirm your title is still in draft status and you haven't yet republished it. I don't see any action taken on your title on KDP in the recent past. I request you to follow the steps provided by my colleague in our previous correspondence to republish your title.

Once your title is republished, it will move to live status with in 36-48 hours. Please be assured while your title is currently showing draft status in your bookshelf, it will continue to be available for sale on our website.

I hope this helps. If you've further questions, feel free to write back to us.

Thanks for using Amazon KDP.


From: Scott Kenan scottdkenan@gmail.com
Date: Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: In case you're incommunicado...

To: Joseph

Cc: mark.beguhl@wilmingtonnc.gov, emcmahon@nhcgov.com, "ralph.evangelous" , bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, governor.office@nc.gov, napierfuller@.com, thfetzer@.com, 60m@cbsnews.com, nancy@harvard
Bcc: VARIOUS

Hi Joseph,

It is GOOD to be OUT OF JAIL again!!! And I found out ALL KINDS OF THINGS from a Wilmington Police Officer who is now SPILLING ALL THE BEANS. I am not sure if I have met him in person and I cannot now reveal the manner of our communications, but for my own purposes, I will call him "Deep Daddy" (NO sexual implications intended or deserved).

It might be even that Det. Egerton has been admitting some of his crimes against me (he's the chief trumper-upper of the false charges -- which every single one is -- to Federal or other authorities). His replacement is Det. Mark Beguhl 910-772-XXXX, xxxxxx@wilmingtonnc.gov (Egerton retired Friday, Jan. 6, 2012 -- which I verified when visiting the Police Department which had stored my backpack with computer while I was in jail Fri. AM - last night about 6:00 PM -- and ALSO discussed Egerton's crimes with several police officers while I was there this morning).

It was MOST GRATIFYING to see many unmarked cars (appearing to be Federal agents) keeping track of me as I walked around Wilmington this morning. I stopped by the Federal Building where the staff has been ENTIRELY sympathetic toward me and my purposes. They first got me in contact with the DEA (who have since told me they are WELL on the trail of DAs Ben and Jon David's narco-trafficking). They have given me the right contact locally for the FBI whom I will soon meet with.

I was able to reach my contact, Rudy Renfer SR (his son also works in the US Attorney's office, Raleigh), and he said he'd considered all the info I had sent them and said the proper course of action is for me to talk to the FBI (given their involvement in JFK's murder, I have been reluctant to contact them, but I will have to assume they have reformed themselves somewhat since J. Edgar Hoover's death), and then the FBI will get the US Attorney to work with them on all of this.

The good news is also that my Public Defender Jennifer Harjo (who steadfastly refuses to accept my emails or read my blog because I'm "too verbose", managed to get “former female roommate” charge of "Cyber-stalking" dropped as “former female roommate” did not show in court for the trial. I believe she's seen the light and might already be working with the Feds to give testimony about how she was forced by Ben David to make the false charge against me. I am going to leave all the story on the blog, but disguise her identity as I hear she has not only broken up with “Male Person I was recently gag-ordered (unconstitutionally) to remove from and not again blog about by District Court Judge Jeffery Noecker” (who remains a shill of Ben David), but has gotten a decent job and place to live. While I never published a lie about her or wanted to harm or embarrass her -- only force the false charge to be dropped and report all activities concerning that, I am now satisfied. I also remember how except for her EXTREME frustration with “Male Person I was recently gag-ordered (unconstitutionally) to remove from and not again blog about by District Court Judge Jeffery Noecker” and his refusal to take the Lithium that Dr. Hueholt prescribed, she and I got along GREAT and I helped her a lot to build her confidence, prepare her resume, and get with studio people who helped her cut new examples of her really incredible talent for radio voice-work. I believe it was “Male Person I was recently gag-ordered (unconstitutionally) to remove from and not again blog about by District Court Judge Jeffery Noecker” who forced “former female roommate” to cooperate with Ben David and the Detectives.

I feel certain that her drug-dealing (which was relatively minor and has probably stopped) will be ENTIRELY forgiven by Law Enforcement when she cooperates and gives the FBI evidence against Det. Egerton and one other Wilmington detective -- as well as Ben David for whom she and “Male Person I was recently gag-ordered (unconstitutionally) to remove from and not again blog about by District Court Judge Jeffery Noecker” FREQUENTLY told me they were gathering evidence against me.

Also, Jennifer Harjo got the bond unsealed on the false charge via Egerton that i had violated the FALSE-convicted restraining order brought by “Male Person I was recently gag-ordered (unconstitutionally) to remove from and not again blog about by District Court Judge Jeffery Noecker”. "Deep Daddy" had already told me that it was Sen. Goolsby (probably with Ben David) who had INSISTED that I somehow be put in jail under a bond I could not make to "give the fine people of Wilmington a BREAK from Scott Kenan's blog!!!

LOL!!! They are ALL so going to Federal Prison!!! I trust Det. Beguhl will do his OWN investigation of what has happened to me before putting himself also in SERIOUS Legal Jeopardy!!!

I am going to copy Egerton's replacement (as I never talk behind anyone's back) with this email. And I am CERTAIN you are safe from anything other than occasional nuisance activities (temporary email/internet connection difficulties, etc.)

Jennifer Harjo
Chief Public Defender
414 Chestnut Street
Mailing Address:
PO Box 2560
Wilmington, NC 28402
(910) 251-7090 ext. xxx
Fax: (910) 343-6427

All best -- and I'll be blogging soon!!!
Scott

>>> See my Facebook Page as well: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1111771878 .

Scott Kenan:

Facebook has accelerated their attacks on me and my right to post the truth on Facebook. I am now working with the FBI to prosecute several in Wilmington, NC and top Republicans as well as those in Facebook -- possibly including management -- for being complicit in Republican Party heavy drug trafficking google my name to find my political blog which Facebook currently illegally blocks links to. Scott

LikeUnlike • • Share • 2 hours ago near Wilmington
o Timothy Craig Cordier likes this.
Scott Kenan:

Will Facebook delete this message, proving my point??? The FBI is now watching ALL my electronic communications. HA!!!

2 hours ago • LikeUnlike • 1

.

No comments: