Friday, January 13, 2012

Everything Coming Up ROSES (thorns included)!!!


"Everything's Coming Up Roses" by Amy Guidryhttp://www.amyguidry.com/index.html

LOL!!! !!! !!! Some of those drug-dealing (mostly) Republicans have DIED metaphorically already. The Age of the Artist THRIVES on their ashes.

>>>: QUICK NOTES:

1. I am having NO MORE troubles on Facebook or with Amazon.com in the PROPER publication of my Tennessee Williams memoir (see link on upper-right of this blog) which I had NOT been able to get from Draft status to Published despite help form Amazon. Today, it actually shifted to "In Review" which is proper until Amazon verifies all is OK and then they upgrade it to Published.

It is AVAILABLE FOR SALE through this ENTIRE process, so you can purchase it NOW if you are interested.

No problems with Blogger, either (so far . . .). I attribute all my former difficulties with these organizations to FOX NEWS HACKERS associated with Pentagon Publishing, Inc. in Snellville, GA (my former employer Patrick Stansbury, et al at http://www.pentagon-usa.com/ ) and Sean Hannity's buddies, like Christal Presley (see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/christal-presley-at-work.html ) who "managed" me for two years while pretending to be my best friend and confidant, directing her former employer, Kathy Pories at Algonquin Books in CHAPEL HILL, NC (!!!), to REJECT WALKING ON GLASS, then got with my former agent Cynthia Zigmund now of http://www.secondcitypublishing.com/index.html with the help of Thomas Keith (editor of Tennessee Williams books for New Directions Publishing whom I'd known since about 2004 from the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival and who ACTUALLY is shill for Michael Remer, University of the South's NYC rights lawyer in charge or the STOLEN* Tennessee Williams rights), to plot how to handle me.

Thomas Keith got me a contract with his partner-in-crime, Don Weise then of Alyson Books, but now in his OWN company, http://www.magnusbooks.com/ . After INSISTING I destroy all copies but the final manuscript, Don pretended he was going to publish my book. On my return from a trip to NYC to meet with Don, I found the book files on my commuter completely hacked and destroyed (but I had saved them all elsewhere).

It was during this same week that Patrick Stansbury fired me from Pentagon Publishing, Inc., and I caught my then-roommate Allen Rosen of http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_%7C_Main.html hacking my computer. ON THAT SAME DAY that Patrick fired me, Allen worked with my sister Jane Kenan of Raleigh, NC and Patrick Stansbury to try to commit me to a mental hospital -- something that was tried (unsuccessfully) FIVE times in the following month, until Dottie Newman, a retired highly-decorated Army Colonel who had been Gen. Colin Powell's Chief Protocol (security) Officer during the time he and his wife Alma were deciding if he could safely run for President in the 2008 election and who had informally signed on to help with MY security, told me I had to leave the country as too many people were out to murder me.

I did. I fled to Puerto Vallarta. Now, I feel like I'm getting off on tangents and confusing things, so I'm gonna break for some lunch . . .

* I can PERSONALLY PROVE this allegation in a Court of Law, and am working with Harvard University's Legal Department to do so.

* * *
>>> Back from lunch . . .
2. Only David-the-Salvation-Army-Bell-Ringer and one of his co-idiots went to First Fruits (sic) church services weekly Thursday night shebang last night -- and NEITHER of them harassed me afterward.

3. Jesse from bunk 13B (right below my own) was quiet as well and did NOT bang on my bed because my feet hung off it 4 - 8 inches as he usually does or rudely DEMAND I do anything (he's NEVER asked me -- only DEMANDED!!!). It's still a mystery why he's allowed to come and go at ANY time and his bag is NEVER searched. Usually he's so drunk he barely walks, but is so slow and deliberate, he looks more tired and sore than PLASTERED -- which he's admitted to me a few times.

It is ALSO a mystery WHAT he stashes in and out of the corrugated black plastic drain pipe next to the water spigot on the side of the building.

Also #2 is the additional mystery what on earth it is that looks like an off-white, medium-sized bar of Ivory soap that he bangs on the edge of the porch pillar to break up and then what he does with it.

3. Since night captain Lewis asked me last night why I haven't blogged about him, I figure he'd like me to. So I ask this: Why did he say Santa-Claus-looking Alan (I think that's his name) who stayed in the shelter last night and has COPD so bad it sounded for TWO HOURS last night that each breath would be his last and he was DROWNING in his phlegm, had sleep apnea??? They do NOT sound alike (COPD is a CONSTANT struggle) and while I can sleep through almost anything volume-wise, I was so worried he would need an ambulance a couple of times, I couldn't get to sleep for those two hours.

Alan is a great guy, but I hear the Salvation Army can accommodate people with his ailment and in the past the-shelter-I-stay-at has arranged for people to transfer there. I hope they get Alan to a better place as well.

4. I've had so many problems with idiotic government people (witness that Wilmington Police FOR MONTHS harassed me instead of helping me when my life was in danger, Derrick Vachon, Coast Guard Investigative Agent in charge of Port Wilmington did NOT want to hear about the drugs being unloaded from mini-subs under Snow's Cut Bridge, Rudy Renfer SR. in the US Attorney's office in Raleigh got my information a few times over nearly three weeks -- AND ONLY TOLD ME AFTER I CALLED HIM that "I sort of remember trying to call you once to tell you you need to talk to the FBI first, not us." -- this AFTER his son and the receptionist told me Rudy WAS the person I needed to speak with after hearing much of my story).

For now, I'm thinking that instead of contacting YET ANOTHER IDIOT at the FBI office here, they can all access this blog if they want to and contact ME if they give a shit. Someone does though (not just the DEA). Many things have been happening, including the flight of drug dealers and drug-front businesses from downtown Wilmington -- SO DON'T TELL ME THIS BLOG HAS NO POWER!!!

6. I see that Ho-Sung Pak is bringing his film production company to Wilmington -- AND HE LIKES TO RE-INVEST IN THE LOCAL COMMUNITY!!! Pak has worked in the area previously as the stunt coordinator for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze" in 1991.

The first time I came to Wrightsville Beach (where my immediate family has frequently vacationed since I was an infant) after my brother Mike's two sons, Connor and Max, were born, ALL they wanted to do in the surf and out of it was be TEENAGE NINJA TURTLES. I had no idea all that had been filmed here.

See: http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20120113/ARTICLES/120119875/1004/ARTICLES?Title=Action-Martial-arts-films-planned-for-city .


7. That's enough for now. I've won my fight and we're just trying to be patient as the consequences for ALL of us that "BIG SWEETIE" has deemed appropriate unfold in time. (I TOLD you Jesus ain't a-comin' back and I'M NOT THE JUDGE -- just one of the Preparers. LOL!!! !!! !!!)




I'll post the contract I signed July 17, 2010, in Mexico to join the CIA drug mafia (unbeknownst to me!!!) in a seperate post shortly . . .

Scott!


.

No comments: