Tuesday, January 31, 2012

You Touched Me!



Hi Colleen,

First of all, I am in near shock after checking and the professional reviews indeed ARE up on Amazon!!! I'm at a total loss of what to say (yet still typing . . .).

When I first published it there, there had been no room to put them in the allowed space for description, and I felt the description would be better since it was one or the other. Soon after, knowing I was not allowed to review my own book, I posted them in a review in which I clearly identifed myself and my purpose in posting them so there would be no confusion.

Next (I think) John Bolinger, whom I'd known since 1999 internetically only, yet very well, posted a review. Soon thereafter, I got a nasty-gram email from amazon, not blasting me for posting a review of my own book, but for violating terms that DO NOT ALLOW professional reviews to be posted. They had taken mine down.

Then Meredith (K8smomma) whom I met in Puerto Vallarta and had given a copy to, posted a review.

BUT DIG THIS (and I'm sobbing with joy and infinite appreciation as I write to you), I met John Bolinger's boyfriend by chance as he was staying in the same hotel in Puerto Vallarta (I just got a roll of toilet paper from the bathroom to keep up with my tears and nose-runnings. I'm having FREQUENT breaks of sobbing now -- and it feels so good!!!). This was when I had just run out of cash and credit after the faker boyfriend who was actually pretty high in a drug cartel, had tricked me out of everything. Jim gave me $1,000.00 -- no questions asked and no repayment expected!!!

Of course, given certain things that happened that must have been coincidental (including that the hotel we stayed in -- with many "innocent" tourists as well, turned out to be THE place for the biggest drug traffickers who were gay to stay -- so I put THAT on Jim as well). I later turned on him. He works for an internet security company in Denver (or similar) and he kept writing me about things I was writing AT THAT VERY MINUTE. I assumed he had to be reading my computer directly, but it could have been intuitive or coincidence.

Meredith has been kind enough to send me three bread-and-butter sized donations -- each of them arriving in PERFECT TIMING.

i could write on and on, but I have to stop in a minute and allow what I read to be a collapse of ALL my greatest difficulties, this Amazon thing being the first sign. You see, THEY HAD TAKEN THOSE REVIEWS OFF MONTHS AGO, and just weeks ago had completely screwed up my payments and their explanation did not fit the facts that were transparent -- all of which I reported in the last few days on my blog -- as well as the fact that they quietly later fixed the payment thing -- without explanation. Now, I see they researched and found the professional reviews and posted them too.

I'm a blubbering idiot at the moment. Worthless -- like I just had sex with God and I need a little time to recover my composure. LOL!!!

BTW: I really DID track how Gingrich brought drugs into Stone Mountain Park behind my home in GA in 1990. I'm no Romney fan, but watching returns, I suddenly realized how pleased I am that Gingrich has NO HOPE of resurrecting. OK, he's a Republican and they are crazy, and maybe he will, but not a chance in the fall if he does. Ditto Romney. It's all UBER-apparent to me now.

It looks like it will take a little longer to get the print version together permissions and gathering of photos and putting all together, etc.

I'm going to copy a couple of people as I send this and might post some on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com , where you can keep up with the latest in political schtuff (I recently went Jewish -- LOL!!!)

Scott


On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 6:03 PM, Colleen wrote:


Here is your first reminder from me. BTW, I read professional reviews of WOG – and they were on amazon. Wonders never cease.

Have you made any progress in getting WOG ready for publication?

Take care,

Colleen
aka the eternal understudy for Blanche DuBois

.
.

No comments: