Thursday, January 19, 2012

Honoring THE BEST (hands down)!!!


Sean's not this young anymore -- and now he's cuter too!!! So don't blame ME if I went a little crazy once. THANK GOD I got over it. Can you??? Sean will teach you how. http://www.bipolarorwakingup.com/ 

Re your email titled: WOW!!!

Scott Kenan

10:49 PM (5 minutes ago)


To: Sandra, Sean, Patrick, Christal, rderr, mwkenan, kenan5, Andrea, airosen09, executivedirec., 60m, nancy_armstrong, breakingnews, whqr, wilmjourn,
BCC: to many who are not being disclosed.

Hey Sandra,

Glad you took a look. If I had to chose between my writing continuing to exist and Sean's continuing to exist, I'd say SEAN'S is by far the most important and practical and NEEDED for this World to EVOLVE. I would even give my life if I had to rather than Sean's be snuffed out. I will ALWAYS put Sean and his GROUNDBREAKING work ahead of mine -- except, of course, if he "goes bad" and starts licking my nemesis, Christal Presley's often poison-ivy-infested pussy -- really -- I KNOW I'm being UBER-trashy, but she gets within 10 feet of poison ivy and she gets it INTERNALLY (which I have never HEARD of before. She always complained to me of getting it her pussy first.

Maybe she was wiping it with her Afghan Hound's fur and he'd been through the stuff. She was laid up TWICE with this while I was under her Sean-Hannity of Fox news spell -- and she was communicating with my boss who imported all those drugs on Air Force planes to finance Republican Black Ops on the Internet with Newt Gingrich and GA Republican Congressman John Linder. I even saw the money envelopes pass between them all through the 1990s when we'd have free lunch at the Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker. GA.

>>> Don't worry. Her dog will take care of her cat. No MAN will!!!

Please forgive me dear if I send this email to a few people! I just watched the Republican debate and it was a GOD-DAMN" -laugh-riot!!! It was funny because what I saw is EXACTLY HOW GOD WINS NO MATTER WHO IS ELECTED. If Republicans win, manufacturing will return en mass to the US -- but workers will be forced to live and work in WORSE conditions than current Chinese Peasants -- to make the US "competitive in a global economy", of course.


If the Democrats win, we will all work together to produce what we produce BEST, which is intellectual property and not the kind of thing that just burns people out like farm animals to produce things robots can handle -- if people weren't CHEAPER to REPUBLICANS than robots. Countries best at manufacturing will manufacture and new energy sources like those Fernando Merino (only son of Colombia's top producing cocaine Drug Lord who got me to sign that contract with the CIA -- through the land-sales arm of his HUGE narco-trafficking and also CIA led FAKE TERRORIST ATTACK OF MAJOR ENGINEERING PROJECTS for Washington leaders -- once again, I have lost track of a sentence, but you get the idea. It goes on and on with those who HATE GOD (Mind), which Sean has put the understanding of into PRACTICAL SPIRITUAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL PRACTICE.

There simply is no one else who could have done it. Sean's the man!!! (but not mine, sexually). HA!!! He's got LIGIA -- OH MY GOD I WISH YOU COULD KNOW HER!!!

But let's get back to your pussy, which i would LOVE to make squirt -- not because I am so attracted to it (as everyone knows), but because I think you are WONDERFUL and I'd like you to have the most sexual pleasure IMAGINABLE. That said, i do advise you stick with those ATTRACTED to fine pussy -- they actually have more of a vested interest in being sure you are pleased!!!

And THAT said, I DO hope Sean shows Ligia some APPRECIATION as soon as is humanly possible.

Next, Mrs. Gingrich tells about her marriage. DEFINITELY Must-See-TV!!!

This email might appear soon on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com  . Use this handy link to see if it's up yet . . .

My backer worries that I might make everyone who opposes me SUPER angry when I am trashy. Truth is: I force NO ONE to read this, and if I can legally "force" everyone to respect MY rights while I'm putting on this trashy act (I actually ACT quite conservatively), then allowing everyone else's rights should be EASY for the "haters."

This trick is actually parallel to what Yeshua-the-Jew (Jesus) did, but he made a POLITICAL error and died horrendously on the cross (if you think about it, NOTHING that happens to you is as AGONIZING as this was. If he could do it --so could I!!! THAT is MY attitude. But I'm never called to do that and neither are you.

As Jesus prophesied: We are better than he is and can RIGHT NOW do greater things than HE did. For instance, walking on water. What everyone forgets is in that passage of the Bible, PETER DID IT TOO!!! Peter didn't do it that well -- and he didn't do it that LONG -- but he DID IT.

Now, walking on water is a great show-stopper -- but it's not REALLY a life-saver (learn to swim -- it's SOOOO much easier!!!). We save our lives when, like Jesus, we recognize our ability -- God-given -- to RENEW OUR MINDS and RISE UP above common prejudice and nay-sayers and survive, then thrive. And we can do it in the midst of them and they cannot harm us.

Sean's videos lead ANYONE through this process of "renewing our minds" so that like Jesus, we take that leap of consciousness and become full ARTISTS. Welcome to OUR AGE!!!

Scott

(and thanks for the fabu phone call!!! Check out my family's Flagler Museum that is close to your house: www.flaglermuseum.us .)

.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Sandra Beckham wrote:

Hey Scott ,yer friend Sean's videos and web site are FANTASTIC!!!!! www.bipolarorwakingup.com
yer right his style of writing is very easy to understand & Enjoy! Thanks Again,Sandra
P.S. SWEET DREAMS Doll!!!!

.

No comments: