Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Latest JEW-PUNCH!!!


Joseph,

Please relax and trust me -- I KNOW what I'm doing (usually -- LOL!!!), and I DO know LOTS about computers and programs, etc. The Library is no different for internet connection except that it blocks sites having X shots and materials due to children being able to use it.

I was talking about the OLD computer, and the guy who sold it to me used (a single proprietor with a shop http://www.collinspcs.com/about.php ) but the antivirus on it, and also a program called "Sample", which ALWAYS prevents the OLD computer from shutting down until I TWO or THREE times manually hit "End Now". Unlike ALL other programs that get hung in the process of shutting a computer down, SAMPLE is NEVER shut down by Windows automatically after a period of time.

Although Windows shows in this process that SAMPLE is  a PROGRAM, I can NOT find it in a list of programs via "control panel" -- nor by using Windows' search function. I think it is a SPY program, but I'm an Open Book, so don't really worry too much.

THE NEW COMPUTER DOES NOT HAVE THIS. IT RUNS NORTON 360. I suspect it is SAMPLE that prevents Norton from loading on the old program.

That said, I believe there will be no problem using it to try to extract the files from that disk as the disk is locked so it can't be written over and destroyed. I am breaking for lunch then getting to it. NO POLITICS FOR A WHILE!!!

>>> VERY INTERESTING!!!: When I google "edward starsmith"  (SEE: HALFWAY DOWN: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/only-humor-remains-in-gods-reality.html ), I get a LOT of results -- all pointing to a single FAKE person (or avatar) on Second Life. See: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/user/v1/viewprofilepage/user-id/281734 .

Second Life is a community of avatars that Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc -- my old boss -- is ADDICTED TO!!! Patrick used to frequently try to get me to join it (claiming it was not only fun, but he made A LOT OF MONEY ON IT -- maybe it's just another drug front) but Gerry Flynn told me that Patrick's avatars are all WOMEN and he uses it to PICK UP MEN AND TALK DIRTY TO THEM (IF NOT ALWAYS MEET THEM IN PERSON).

I had TOTALLY forgotten about that. LIKE MIKE MASSICOTT, PATRICK'S JUST A FAG. ha!!!

(can't wait to post THIS one. LOL!!!)

I need to eat and work. Bye for now.
Scott

>>> On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Joseph wrote:

"Edward Starsmith" shows in a single site on google, but the page causes google to "stop working."

Do I understand correctly that the seller loaded an anti-malware program into your computer? Any other programs, to your knowledge? Why wasn't all protection left to Norton 360?

.

No comments: