Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Only the Humor Remains (in God's REALITY)


>>> HEY, RON PAUL'S PEOPLE:

Keep up the fight for TRUTH in the Republican Party!!!

EVERYONE knows the Kenan Family of North Carolina has been the TOP in-state support of the Republican Party's REAL values of LIBERTY and FAIRNESS FOR ALL, until god-hating, totalitarian, narco-trafficking Bush/Cheney/Gingrich/Fox News GREED-BOTS took over, screwing EDUCATION (a KENAN hallmark) and passing an anti-gay NC Constitutional Amendment (which will be voted on this spring by the general population -- those not DISENFRANCHISED by Republican efforts to block minorities to vote, that is.)

Kenans -- WE BE GAY (or bisexual, heterosexual, etc) and often FUNCTIONING BIPOLAR (just means smart enough to see more than one perspective at a time)!!!

Thank you for your courageous campaign in the face of Republican Party HATRED!!!

Scott David Kenan
Wilmington, NC

>>> DEFINITION OF KRISTALLNACHT (which last night was patterned after by Republican/Fox News hackers) FOR THOSE DEPRIVED OF AN EDUCATION:

"Kristallnacht, also referred to as the Night of Broken Glass, and also Reichskristallnacht, Pogromnacht, and Novemberpogrome, was a pogrom or series of co-ordinated attacks against Jews throughout Nazi Germany and parts of Austria on 9–10 November 1938, carried out by SA stormtroopers and civilians. German authorities looked on without intervening.[1] The attacks left the streets covered with broken glass from the windows of Jewish-owned stores, buildings, and synagogues.[2]"


* * *


>>> IN RESPONSE TO EMAIL THIS MORNING:
The problem was not the WiFi and it wasn't the computer(s). The problem was a massive electronic attack last night that was annoying, but ultimately unsuccessful. Here is an answer to a Huffingtonpost.com reply to a comment I left five days ago, but I never received the email alert because even HuffPost (or gmail, or my computer) has been compromised -- whether from within or from outside, I do not know.

>>> DON'T WORRY, I'M MOVING FORWARD TODAY AND NOT GETTING STUCK IN THIS REPUBLICAN PARTY, NARCO-TRAFFICKER, GOD-HATING FAUX CHRISTIAN TARBABY.

We Kenans are TAR HEELS, baby -- that means -- BY DEFINITION -- that we didn't and DON'T get stuck in the MUCK!!! LOL!!! (UNC having been founded by the Kenan Family with allies in 1789, when the Kenan's were making their first fortune in naval stores (pitch, turpentine, tar, etc. all extracted from the native pine forests). That's why we named the UNC teams TAR HEELS, in tribute to how we were were makin' the dough.

I found this comment in the results when I goggled "scott kenan thom goolsby" to see if google results are still corrupted like they worked last night to do (They ARE still corrupted):

>>> "Edward Starsmith": (SEE 1/3 WAY DOWN: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-latest-jew-punch.html .)
 Commented 5 days ago in Politics

"May I please fan you?
I'm a fellow NC resident over near Winston-Sa­lem. Governor Perdue has put up a great fight against deplorable odds. I hate to see her step down, but I'm hopeful someone might step forward and take up the fight.”

 >>> My response:

I only now got this comment. Comment alerts no longer reach me by email because of my attacks on Sen. Goolsby, the MOST drug-money-corrupted Republican in North Carolina government!!!

In the last 24 hours:

1. WiFi on my computer ONLY has been too intermittent to write online on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com , so I had to write in Word and paste it in during viable moments. Rest of hotel had STRONG WiFi.

2. I just got two email reminders to pay bills I ALREADY have paid (luckily, when I called the companies, their records showed I had paid and they were entirely mystified how their systems got hacked to send the notices).

3. I learned the wrong phone number is associated with three of my accounts, requiring all manner of security checks to correct them.

4. The hotel where I stay had their computer system so hacked overnight that it gave the old Windows "Blue Screen of Death", which no one has seen since Windows 2000. Fortunately, they have a back-up system, but after four hours they STILL cannot figure out how the system failed -- or how to get it back up. (Hint: Evan Fish stayed here with me for 6 nights before D.A. Ben David with his buddy Republican Sen. Goolsby FORCED Evan to jump to his death and tried to cover it up as suicide.

5. Google results of not only "Scott Kenan Thom Goolsby" but also simply "Thom Goolsby" have been corrupted overnight so that this posting (which had been coming up in the very top results, now is hard to find: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html .

6. My Amazon royalty payments for my Tennessee Williams memoir (which got raves from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER) were mysteriously changed from electronic to physical check ( a few weeks ago) -- AND THEN AMAZON DIDN'T EVEN SEND THE CHECK!!! (now corrected).

7. My "old number" cell phone, which I had fully charged last night and then made two five minute calls from, was down to one bar of power this morning. THEY MUST HAVE REMOTELY TURNED ON THE MICROPHONE SO THEY COULD LISTEN TO MY NOCTURNAL ACTIVITIES (and boy did THOSE Fox News/Republican Party hackers have a long night. I didn't pull-the-pud or even SNORE -- that I know of . . .

Scott

>>> SNAPSHOT OF TOP 10 SEARCH ENGINE SUBJECTS THAT BROUGHT HITS TO THIS BLOG THIS MORNING. (I understand how I'd be found using the top subject -- which is ALWAYS the top subject when I've checked this -- but the second one is a COMPLETE MYSTERY. LOL!!!)

ass
5
buenos dias senor jesus
5
casas de narcos en mexico
4
duck hunter
4
scott kenan
3
scott kenan blog
3
the weather up here
3
weather up here
3
demotivational wicca
2
happy mexicans in america
2

.

No comments: