Monday, February 20, 2012

Acting With The COURAGE Of The FIRST GAY PRESIDENT Of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!


See my first blog post that used this image: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/end-of-republican-party-praise-lincoln.html (includes information about the TRUTH of how Tennessee Williams was MURDERED) .


>>> TODAY, PRESIDENTS DAY, I HAVE RESOLVED:

1. That I will NO LONGER be treated as a SECOND CLASS CITIZEN in Wilmington, NC, whether that be because I am GAY, I know too much about how DISTRICT ATTORNEY BENJAMIN DAVID, SEN. THOM GOOLSBY, AND POLICE CHIEF RALPH EVANGELOUS control and protect the HEROIN and COCAINE traffic in the Port of Wilmington with the help of JUDGES CRINER and NOECKER and FIRST PRESBYTERIAN PASTOR ERNIE THOMPSON -- or BOTH.

2. Whether Dr. Carrie Menke finds me competent to stand trail in the several FALSE charges brought against me by Ben David or not, I will PROTEST in front of the New Hanover County Courthouse with a sign that details that the District Attorney:

A. Protects the drug traffic (and with whom).

B. That he also snorts cocaine and has sex with men (since three men have sworn to me that they have done this with him, he CANNOT prove I am lying).

>>> District Attorney Ben David has NO REASON to continue to delay my trials so I can get justice except that he has NO VALID EVIDENCE AGAINST ME IN ANY OF THE CHARGES!!!

I DEMAND JUSTICE, NOW!!!

3. I will protest in front of PORT CITY JAVA stores that they discriminate against GAYS because Kevin Welch, their Chief Operations Operative kicked me out for no reason except to say employees claimed I had said "sexually inappropriate" things to them -- and VERIFIED that no customers had ever complained. NO warning was given and he specified that I was PERMANENTLY KICKED OUT OF ALL STORES IN ALL STATES.

Previously, employees (who with ONE exception) had always been friendly to me (as Mr. Welsh had always been as well) told me customers found me up-beat and funny.

THIS CHARGE is patently FALSE, and probably has more to do with the owners being involved in drug trafficking, but since proving THAT is problematic, I will stick with what Mr. Welch said to me -- and that HE actually had no problem with me, but had been instructed from HIGHER UP.

See more info on Port City Java's continuing LEGAL WOES here: http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20090105/ARTICLES/901050311 .

4. I will protest in front of Frank Delia's Italian Gourmet Market and Coffee Shoppe because he TOO kicked me out AFTER ALLOWING FRIENDS OF HIS TO LOUDLY PROCLAIM FALSELY IN HIS STORE THAT I ATTEMPTED TO HAVE SEX WITH THEIR UNDER-AGE SON.

HOW DARE HE!!!

And this echoes what several people have told me that Anna Berry of the WILLIAM R. KENAN SR. HOUSE at 110 Nun Street attempted to spread after filing FALSE charges that I stalked her. THAT SENTENCE IS SUSPENDED PENDING APPEAL AND THERE IS NO REASON I CANNOT NOW PUBLISH THE TRUTH OF WHAT HAPPENED!!!

At the time Anna showed me the inside of that house it had CLEARLY become a CRACK HOUSE (or METH HOUSE), and the DRUG DEALER who rented a room from the Berry's was terrorizing THEM and ME. He since was jailed in South Carolina on FELONY CHARGES, according to Curtis, who works at The Village Market.

>>> I will contact the press before taking each action.

Sincerely,
Scott David Kenan
The Demon Spawn of Tennessee Williams
The Avenging Angel of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

.

No comments: