Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm So BAD . . . I EVEN POSTED THIS EMAIL!!! (killer)


Georgia State Congresswoman and Minority Leader Stacey Adams!!!

Joseph,

I am so sorry to have waited so long to acknowledge your kind gift -- and your Three Emails of this afternoon. It's just that when I got the PayPal notice (right after I tried THREE TIMES IN ROW to call my public defender and the old Sprint/Virgin Pay-Lo phone THREE times connected me to a recording claiming "You are not authorized to call this number" but the Verizon phone you SO WISELY had insisted I buy rang right through, I have had a near TOTAL collapse of physical energy -- yet my MIND continues undiminished, and BEST OF ALL, unlike with ACTUAL Bipolar Illness, it is not racing. I could take a short nap, I suppose, but amidst all your sage advice (and your honest, especially-now-appreciated declaration) here was an item that has led to a MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH, politically.

You see, I have an EXCELLENT relationship with the TOP people in the main branch of BoA here on Third Street (two doors from Senator Goolsby's Law Office. LOL!!!).

They know they are owned primarily by the Trusts of my relatives -- and they ALSO know that Kenans do NOT expect special treatment -- although they JUST MIGHT BE GIVING THAT to me, depending on how you look at it. I owe them a lot, but rather than take an action against me (and once again, I have no address at which to serve me, anyway) we have agreed that once I get rich they will be paid back in full with appropriate penalties and interest and they are keeping it open and NOT taking action (which would probably be forgiveness in any case from a bank's POV of REALISTIC ACTION).

I think Citi, Wells Fargo, and SunTrust (varying amounts from insignicant to QUITE significant) have done just that. I KNOW from finding in Dekalb County Georgia's database online that American Express, the company that SLASHED $24,000.00 off my credit limit leaving me just over $200.00 within a few minutes of my FIRST confrontation with Christal Presley (who I have PROVEN WAS CONNECTED TO Sean Hannity of Fox News, my mother. my roommmate Allen Rosen whom I PROVED was hacking my computer via the WiFi in my house, SEAN BLACKWELL (legal: McAllister) of WWW.BIPOLARORWAKINGUP.COM -- the domain I BOUGHT AND GAVE TO HIM, even -- to say nothing of her connections to Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing and my double-crossing agent Cythia Zigmund) via ROBO-CALL after 10:00 PM on a Sunday night -- ILLEGAL IN GEORGIA!!! -- and I'd had FLAWLESS credit then SINCE 1990.

Well, there I go: me and my dang sentences or sentence-ishes. In any case, I wanted to find that database to see if the judgment for over $20,000.00 Amex got in court was still listed -- and if any others had been added. I googled and found a Georgia Congresswoman -- who probably reps the district next to mine. SHE IS THE MINORITY LEADER OF THE GA HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, a published author under a pseudonym, and SITS ON THE BOARD OF KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS AT DUKE UNIVERSITY!!!

I'll be chasing the Republicans out of Georgia FER SHUR now -- she'll know ALL the people I have allegations against there, and since the Dekalb A-Holes are STILL stonewalling my NC Public Defender's assistants who CANNOT get an answer to the question of whether that never-time-limited FELONY warrant that Christal Presley took out against me FALSELY has been quashed or not. SHE WILL BE ABLE TO HELP. She's a KENAN, damn it -- and she KNOWS what to do!!!

All I have to do is get in touch with her and PRONTO (or pronto-ish) the following will happen:

1. Dekalb Superior Court Judge Linda Warren Hunter will commit REAL or political suicide.
2. My mother will have a REAL or chemically-self-induced heart attack.
3. The Atlanta Journal/Constitution will either quickly reform itself or DIE -- with editor Jay Bookman going to jail as a TOTAL front for the WORST Republicans.
4. Thomas Keith's lover Arturo's Colombian Drug Cartel relatives (with some others) will lose their grip on Stone Mountain -- Park and City.
5. The Episcopal Church in the South will FALL!!!
6. Harvard will get Tennessee Williams' Estate -- and THAT's the best of ALL!!!
7. Jackie Kennedy Onassis will get the revenge I promised her -- ditto some others who are related (one way or another).
8. The NARCOTICS-ADDICTED (substance and/or profits from) BULK of the Republican Party will fall NATIONWIDE!!!

OR . . .

I'll be murdered overnight, which AIN'T about to happen.

YOU HAVE MADE THIS POSSIBLE.

Thank you. I will try to address other things soon (none to be worried about in any real way, so relax. If you knew what I know, you would not have this slight tendency to understandable paranoia. Play with yourself until you feel more relaxed (blush). LOL!!!

I need to get this off and will judiciously copy a few -- whilst resisting the temptation to blind-copy!!!

Oh! Here are a couple of webpages that you might want to look at:

Read ALL of the bottom of this page: http://www1.legis.ga.gov/legis/2011_12/house/bios/abramsStacey.htm

and then see this too: http://www.staceyabrams.com/ .

With deepet love and gratitude (and before entering a HOT shower, where I might sit on the bottom of the shower due to "tired blood" -- and lack of Geritol)

Scott


.

No comments: