Monday, February 27, 2012

Resolution Begins To Emerge . . .


Sewanee Chief Council Donna Pierce with Alabama's former Poet Laureate, the pill-popping Helen Norris, who like the old goat she appears to be, is now mostly consigned to a "retirement farm" in North Carolina, but still gets around to advising women to "just eat chocolate" if you want to live the man-member-free Life of Fiction. And there's MORE!!!:


>>> BUT FIRST, a few "various" items:

1. Regarding that very real NEW YORK POST ARTICLE I referenced here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/02/truth-of-tennessee-williams-murder.html : I need to clarify EXACTLY what happened (which is corroborated by my contemporaneous blog posts which I'm too lazy to hunt down, as Google isn't good at delving into this blog's older material -- although it can be accessed through a dark glass using the Index).


A. Dr. Larry Myers -- sometimes I slip and call him "Larry Wright" -- (a one-time sexual trystist -- at least -- with Mr.Williams, who went on to write theater pieces such as TWITTER THEATER and teaches English or writing at St. John's University -- and who wrote a very flattering review of my Williams memoir that makes me feel I'd like to show him some "appreciation" if given the chance in the future -- he and I HAVE met in the past, but without DNA exchange) spoke to Fox News reporters in January 2010 and Fox published the interview on its East Coast and West Coast, "flagship" TV-station websites (both disappearing exactly one year after publication), telling about how the "bottle-cap" scenario" had been a fiction.

>>> Reviews can be found on this site (as well as others). Click "Show More" under "Book Description": http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ . 

B. At that time, John Uecker had ALREADY admitted to me that HE had given the Coroner the idea of the "bottle-cap scenario" to cover up the "Seconal-overdose" scenario that he DIDN'T EVEN THINK UP until at least some days later, but WAS able to convince ME of -- despite ITS being total fiction too!!!

John claimed to me that he had had to make up SOMETHING since there were no signs of struggle nor bruises on the cadaver, and the Press was our in front of the Hotel Elysee CLAMORING FOR DETAILS ON THE DEATH and would assume it was a drug overdose if no contradictory theory was credibly proposed.

C. The original Fox News TV website article was different than this NY Post aricle in many ways, but having just learned that Rupert Murdock ALSO owns the Post, there's NOTHING surprising there!!! In the original (It was Uecker who made the claim about WHO made and then changed the "cause of death" (by adding a comment online!!!), and I had commented on TW's vigor during the half year I had worked for him, despite my having spoken to NO reporters (but still, it was accurate).

D. The NEW YORK POST had clearly only picked up the information from the Fox News websites, originally publishing something closer to the online Fox report, but over the last two years have AMENDED it to be what you see today.

E. BOTH the TV websites and this one have changed the story several times -- without showing dates of updating -- AS IF THIS WAS WHAT THEY HAD PUBLISHED ALL ALONG!!! (And the TV websites disappeared a year after appearing.)

F. AT THAT TIME, I copied those TV websites into this blog with comments about what was going on (although I don't now remember if I had even yet realized FOR CERTAIN that John Uecker murdered Tennessee Williams when Maria St. Just let him know "THE PLAN" was READY FOR EXECUTION!!!

G. In a cursory look, I cannot find that in this blog, so like RECENT EVIDENCE of removal of small items in RECENT blog posts, FOX NEWS/REPUBLICAN PARTY HACKERS have probably removed all of that back then. That said, I might not have looked in the right place, and it might have been before or after January 2010 that all this occurred (don't trust Fox's dates!!!).

* * *



Helen Norris, Alabama’s poet laureate from 1999 to 2003, turned 95 in June and now lives in Black Mountain, N.C., at a retirement farm. In September 2009, my husband and I took Helen some McIntosh apples. She had received pills by mail that day “for the brain.” She assured us that, like our apples, the pills would increase acetylcholine to improve memory and slow mental decline. When we started to leave, she demanded, “What are you doing for your brain, Kathleen?” I replied, “Not a thing, Helen.” “Here,” she said. “These will help.” She held out two bars of European dark chocolate and flashed her knowing smile.

Helen chooses never to write what she knows, but only what she can imagine. In 2003 I interviewed her in her Montgomery home and over she-crab soup at Sinclair’s. I wanted to know the how and why of her fiction, based on her essay in the spring 1991 Sewanee Review, “The Self and the Matrix of Fiction.”

>>> WELL, Sewanee's Legal Council (including the late Michael Remer in NYC who REIGNED IN TERROR over the Tennessee Williams estate, now replaced by Kenneth Swezy at the same law firm), is ALSO BIG into "FICTION WRITING," and I'm beginning to believe that the Humane way out of all the MESS, not only over Tennessee Williams' estate, but the political situation in the US -- and even THE WORLD, is to reconcile all the WRITERS!!!

THAT'S RIGHT -- Since WE are non-FICTION writers, we have a natural disposition to call them "LIARS", when in fact, THEY'RE JUST SUPER-EXCELLENT FICTION WRITERS!!!

If we change what we call them, they might calm down and negotiate so that we have to imprison fewer of them -- AND THEY ALL GET PUBLISHING CONTRACTS SO THEY'LL HAVE A SOURCE OF CONTINUING INCOME.

I think that will work PERFECTLY -- and not only that, only proven NON-FICTION WRITERS will be allowed to own any publishing venues, so just THINK of all the fun that could ensue . . .

* * *

>>> EMAIL TO MY "BACKER":

I hope you had as much fun as I did over the weekend! Seems I had all manner of delightful things to occupy my time, not the least of which was scorching Wilmingtonians with several emails per day, apparently causing a rash of spontaneous eye-bleedings and head explosions, but THANK GOD, no one's sent me their medical bills yet!!!

The good news is that now that I've turned certain matters over to "Higher Authorities" in the Presbyterian Church USA, I believe the godly will conduct their own fair investigation into matters at First Prez, and what the various Law Enforcement Agencies are both slow and afraid to do, the RIGHTEOUS will look into fearlessly. And if I'm wrong, then I'll have plenty of amends to amend to, but THAT ain't a-gonna happen. HA!

Once Ben David is stripped of his Deaconship (God, the very IDEA gets me having "impure thoughts"), the Law will be less timid. And yes, we're looking at a significant amount of time for such things to be done FAIRLY and HONESTLY. In the meantime, any harm coming to me will be deflected as it would only prove my points. Of my adversaries, Ben really is not only BRILLIANT, he has taught Sunday School at First Prez so he GETS the Presbyterian message, even if he perverts himself while hiding behind it.

Only Stephanie and their children get in the way of what I think would be one of the HOTTEST Power Couplings IMAGINABLE!!!

But ya know what? Ben's familial responsibilities are FAR more important than my little Hottentot fantasies, and I know dang well that I've been too pubic (should have been "public") for Ben to ever even THINK of trying to do something discrete with me on the side like he's done with those other fellows.

THE THINGS I SACRIFICE IN THE NAME OF DIS-CORRUPTION!!!

FYI: I called Ms. Donna Pierce, Chief Legal Council at Sewanee this morning to see if I could get her to start threatening me with lawsuits again like she was doing two years ago. I'm afraid it didn't work and she EVENTUALLY hung up on me, but we discussed some things in detail first which might amuse you and other Williams Friends.

I DID ask who now was in charge over TW's rights since Mr. Remer's passing late last fall, and she REFUSED to tell me. I suggested she not line herself up for a Prison Term like I'd like to give Bishop Alexander in ATL, the school's titular head. My point being that SO MANY PEOPLE have been so WELL lied to, it's VERY DIFFICULT to know who actually INTENTIONALLY broke laws given what info they've had access to -- and how BRILLIANTLY the top people have manipulated their lowers.

Next, I called Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP in NYC (where the receptionist is very nice), and learned that Ken Swezy is the new lawyer in charge -- just as I told Ding Dong Donna I'd be able to do! He didn't answer his line, but I left him a very long message that since HE had never been part of the original conspiracy (Michael Remer, Maria St. Just, and John Eastman -- with their murdering tool John Uecker -- having DONE THE DEED(S)), and why don't we all work together so that Sewanee retains the ownership (and some serious proceeds), while Harvard gets what Tennessee stipulated they were to have: Control of management of the rights and also decision-making regarding how the proceeds are spent, PRIMARILY TO ASSIST STRUGGLING WRITERS WHOSE WORK IS OF AN "EXPERIMENTAL NATURE."

I'm not opposed to Harvard's allocating Swanee enough funds to cover up all the alumni-giving support they've lost over Bishop Alexander's "reforms," and FURTHER, I don't think it's anyone's business how Sewanee chooses to govern itself -- except for those in the Sewanee Community (assuming all is legal). I mean Tennessee Williams estate was worth about $10 Million when he died -- something I don't argue with since he SHOWED me his net-worth report from his accountants while I worked for him and it was $11 million.

But the estimate of the estate's value from about three years ago -- provided to me by disgruntled alumni of Sewanee WHO ARE TOP LAWYERS -- was then $1/3 BILLION, and THAT BEFORE the stock market rise we've seen since Obama took over.

I bet it's doubled -- or nearly so since then.


I plan to blog, answer any intriguing emails, DO WASH, GET A MAILBOX, and then relax and see what develops today.

Cheers!!!
Scott

.

No comments: