Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bent??? Over!!!


>>> THE TITLE OF THIS POST relates to the the stage play BENT, and my belief that I (with the help of many others) have KILLED the Nazi Influence in America which MY OWN MOTHER Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC heads. Dick Cheney is her Chief Deputy, and Mom only reports to the Pope-in-Rome.

See More: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bent_(play)

>>> Nothing's got my dander. Not at the moment, anyway.

I like Curtis too, but after all the shit I've had to put up with:

1. FIVE jailings for a total of two months on SEVEN false charges by D.A. Ben David,

2. TWO false mental hospital commitments, one signed by Judge Criner, which the Head Doctor (Dr. Martin at The Oaks) IMMEDIATELY knew were lies, so he released me as quickly as he legally could,

3. MULTIPLE threats to my life, sometimes at knife-point with Wilmington Police Officers REFUSING to help me time and time again

4. ALL MY WEALTH STOLEN, and having to LIVE -- EVEN UNDER THE 4TH STREET BRIDGE in downtown Wilmington for a while, etc.),

5. ETC., ETC., ETC. . . .

I wasn't ready for any more crap from ANYONE. My nerves had been completely worn down.

I didn't need to take it out on Tom Fetzer either. But they both seemed to ask for it. I gave it.

I think it all ended tonight.

I really do.

On the Anniversary of Tennessee Williams' death (his MURDER, actually).

And I didn't even realize the synchronicity of the day until mid-afternoon.

And then I walked at least five miles.

Past Ben David's house -- almost.

I didn't want to disturb him either -- or Stephanie. They have a right, but so do I. And Ben David should have not FUCKED with me. He's learned his lesson -- and I honestly hope he DOESN'T go to jail. I don't want anyone to. But if they don't go, they have to eliminate me.

That don't work.

Scott

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 9:55 PM, Mitch wrote:


http://www.myspace.com/tedebehr/photos/34752357#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A34752357%7D

Curtis's pics in drag can be found at his myspace acct.  I like Curtis and hope you work it out with him.  He's a sweetie.


Thanks for the replybot BCCs -- like to know what's going on -- how can I help you make the blog better?


I think you should focus on LOCAL stories -- not try to compete with FoxNews and CNN...


What's gotten your dander?




At the age of two, I bent over to kiss my boyfriend, Mickey. His polio leg braces are outside the frame of the picture.

.

No comments: