Saturday, February 25, 2012

At The End Of The Day . . .



I did use "undisclosed recipients". In the two mailings I sent one to the Governor, the other to Wilmington City Council (one address that splits the email out of all Council members). Each email went to several hundred mostly Wilmingtonians: a list of Prime "Thinking Republicans + list of about TWICE as many supporters of Bill Saffo's mayoral campaign -- which I was told was Mixed, although more Democrats than Republicans, something I found very reassuring).

And then there are the record number of people hitting the posting on the blog itself. Way more than when this list goes out and SOME of its recipients will hit the link, but most won't -- and most of those probably never read the thing at all.

IF YOU COULD SEE RECIPIENTS OTHER THAN THOSE TWO IT WAS NOT MY DOING -- IT WAS THE FOX NEWS (OR OTHER) HACKERS WHO CHANGED YOUR COPY OF THE EMAIL.

>>> This doesn't meant that ANYONE other than Patti could SEE other addresses. If they got what I SENT they COULDN'T!!!

!!! !!! !!!

2. Anyway, you might as well be first to know that both Lee Gosney and Tom Fetzer sent simple notes today asking to be discontinued. They both have small mention, but excedingly important roles in this story. Too bad I gave EXPLICIT directions how to "get out" in an email a day or two ago, BUT NONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO NOW WRITE ME READ IT.

I guess they are trapped until they do.

Pity.

Pitty some more: Tom Fetzer actually IS gay -- but everyone knows that!!! What a cheap costume drama -- him cow-towing, and them laughing as they screwed him just as they always planned to anyway. They just wanted to see him "Step-N' Fetch-It" first!!! They found that very AMUSING and still laugh about it at their SUPER-PAC FUNDRAISERS.

Go Party!!!

So what -- no one needs them any more, and since they're both Republicans I plan to give them a dose of "Just Desserts". But not so much Tom. Thank God last I heard he is doing very well with his cancer -- and should recover fully. He's been through MORE than enough, as several of his friends who support me in spirit (but are actual, living people -- WITH ME, ya never know.)

I fully empathise. He only wanted to SERVE. He's a "Kenan" -- and of course we don't always agree -- but WE SERVE.

3. And Lee Gosney, I won't press either. He has had inoperable cancer for some time now; he can't have too much to live. I'm so glad I was able to save his earlier admission emails. I would NOT want to put him up to doing THAT again in HIS condition, and under the pressures he must be under from his former associates, particularly at Pentagon Publishing, Inc. -- and Patrick Stansbury.

>>> SO PATTI: I'm not mad at you -- or ANYONE. You're in lots of company here.

That said, you really WILL have to go back to the old emails to find out how to do it.

>>> Guess what everybody?!?!?!?

That's right. I recently (two hours ago), realized that today is the 29th anniversary  of Tennessee Williams' death. It didn't surprise me exactly. I think we killed what needed to be killed on his deathday.

And I'm certain he's grateful for THAT!!!

Yeah.

Scott

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Patti wrote:

why don't you use "Undisclosed Recipients so people's e-mail addresses don't get hi-jacked and our in boxes aren't overflowing?

* * *

From: Curtis Thompson
5:45 PM (2 hours ago)
To: me

You fucking idiot.  I am well aware of how to block junk but should not have to! I asked you VERY nicely to quit e-mailing me not thinking you needed to be treated like the rest of the trash sending unwanted junk.  I guess I was wrong!!! Leave me the fuck alone!

ME: GRACIOUS!!!

Cheers!!!
Scott
(Evan)
Mitch


.

No comments: