Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Confirm THIS, Please . . .



>>> IN RESPONSE TO EMAIL FROM MY SISTER JANE TITLED "PHONE NUMBER":

>>> EMAIL REGARDING MY DISCUSSION THIS MORNING WITH THE FBI IS BELOW.

From: Scott Kenan
11:13 AM (1 hour ago)
To: Jane Kenan,
Cc: mwkenan, kenan5, Connor, kenanm,


Wait a minute, Jane. Please take a breath or something.

Have you done so??? Your original question, AND THE TITLE OF THIS EMAIL, concerns my new phone number and your request for it. Dig???

I'm completely mystified that you would ask "what number?" They didn't put you on drugs to make you stupid, did they???

Also, NO -- asking Taylor if she got my message is NOT enough to prove that she DID in fact get it. Please get my number which I sent to her in that message and then I will verify it is correct. ONLY THEN WILL IT BE PROVEN THAT SHE GOT THE MESSAGE. Get it???

This in NOT rocket science and with all due respect, I do NOT believe I have been in any way unclear.

Also, so you know, I DID put the reply form in the mail as well as call SSI both confirming that I would be there Saturday.

Looking forward to it and I trust this was just a "brain fart" or something and that you will be more "with it" and logical come Saturday. I'm beginning to worry that YOU need a psychiatric examination. LOL!!!

Thanks,
Scott


On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Jane Kenan wrote:

Email or call Taylor to get what number? I can find out if she got
your Facebook msg and let you know.

jane


On 2/7/12, Scott Kenan wrote:


> Hi Jane,
>
> Of course I will share it with you, but I'd like to ask you a small favor
> first.
>
> One of the difficult things to sort out now that everything has settled
> down so much is just which messages are and are not going through to
> people. I know a lot of people I send emails to by the "regular"
> system don't get them -- they tell me that -- and I'm pretty sure that is
> also true of Facebook messages, but you never really know without speaking
> to someone.
>
> As I said in that message to Taylor, I'm OK if she doesn't respond
> (assuming she got it), so I don't want to make her uncomfortable (over
> what, I'm not sure, but I know a lot of untruthful things have been spread
> about me -- as if I had a communicable disease that might infect everyone.
> Even if I HAD bipolar or other mental illness, it doesn't spread by
> contact.).
>
> Would you please email or call her to get the number and then send it to me
> so that I at least know the Facebook message went through (as well as
> verify it is correct)? You are the only person in the family who actually
> carries on generally sane conversations with me and YOU aren't blocked or
> lied about in the family, so I think this would be the perfect solution
> that no one could object to.
>
> I'm copying Mike and Co., since they have an interest in this as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott
>
> On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 6:17 AM, Jane Kenan wrote:>
>> Scott,
>>
>> I read your email or facebook contact w/ Taylor and saw you mentioned
>> having a new phone number. It seems I will need that number for our
>> contact
>> this weekend so hope you will share it w/ me. I am planning on leaving
>> here
>> about 8 or so and figure we can go on over to Lumberton and have lunch
>> there. That way we won't be running late for the 2 apt.
>>
>> You also might want to think about giving it to your contact at the
>> disability office who is handling your claim or the folks at SSA where you
>> applied.
>>
>> Jane
>>
>

>>> EMAIL TO A GIVER:

Hi Mr. Generosity,

I made a few phone calls this morning, not only confirming my Saturday appointment with Dr. Meltzer in Lumberton -- which NO ONE has said is a psychiatrist and act as if they think if I don't realize that and if they call it simply a "doctor's appointment" I won't fly off the handle or something silly like that. These people are so ridiculous -- and called the Food Stamps people and local FBI office as well.

Food Stamps: I have to report ALL income including gifts as income AND THERE ARE NO DEDUCTIONS OF ANY KIND. The maximum income to be eligible for the program is $1,100.00/month, which I will be considerably over. She said that I WILL get the full $200.00 Food Stamps credit on the 21st of this month, and then I'll be closed out with no partial or anything after that. I didn't ask, but know I can re-apply later. So that's that and at least it is cut-and-dry clear, unlike so many other things like my sister Jane's state of mind that she displayed in the earlier email that I copied you on and its follow-up as well.

I will just be frugal and stretch those Food Stamps dollars as long as they last. At least they don't have to know any of YOUR details, because they would need a statement from you about your giving, etc. Now, I just don't send the form back in and avoid the considerable headache of filling the mess out. That said, they were MOST interested to get updates to my political situation, and the people in my sister's own office when I called to confirm the SSI doctor's appointment were as well. I think there is a BIG underground of people who really care about what is happening in this country who work in government offices -- another reason the Republicans want to KILL all these programs.

I DID call the local FBI office today because given the attempt to set me up for a drug bust yesterday, I felt it wise to continue to pursue DIRECT and not just INDIRECT contact with them. They won't reform if not forced to -- and it simply MUST be done. A gentleman named Jim Langtree answered the phone and after he FINALLY got the spelling of my last name (it's shocking to me that whenever I have called LOCAL Law Enforcement offices -- and sometimes when I've spoken to officers on the street) they have the WORST time spelling an ICONIC North Carolina name. It's on the stadium at UNC -- and everyone here is a rabid sports nut, following all the college football -- Kenan Auditorium in the largest and most used performance venue here at UNCW, then there's Kenan Fountain in Kenan Plaza, which is forever being hit by the drug-addled who can't swerve two feet to miss it in the center of a main intersection in town. I don't pull the "Kenan -- my family founded UNC and it's on the stadium" routine to impress them (all people should get equal protection), but almost invariably, they CLAIM THEY'VE NEVER HEARD OF THE NAME!!!

I even asked Mr. Langtree if he was new in town when he never heard of Kenan anything and he said no. I guess he lives under a bush and never comes out.

Anyway, I then told him details of how I have been working with the DEA and on what, and how I felt I had been illegally harassed by Ben David and his people and listed all the false charges, commitments, etc. He said i needed to speak with Duty Attorney Frank, so I told him that I had left a total of THREE messages for their office, including two in Frank's voice-mailbox, but Frank had never taken my calls or called me back. I also told him how I had reported Derrick Vachon, head of Coast Guard drug interdiction in the area to higher authorities for REFUSING to take seriously what so many claimed they are first-person witnesses to (drugs delivered by mini-sub under Snow's Cut Bridge) and i would do the same with them in the Wilmington office because the MONEY IS SO BIG, virtually EVERYONE IN LAW ENFORCEMENT has been corrupted -- if not with money, with threats to their families or of revealing their sexual preferences and activities.

Before getting off the phone, I asked him to let Frank know I would go to a higher authority. If Frank gave a shit (or feared i am as knowledgeable and able to survive all attempts to kill, jail, commit, or drug-lobotomize me as I have PROVEN to be), he would have called me by now. he has my number.

There's a lot more, but I'm going to post this and then break before delivering some fun news items.

Scott

.

No comments: