Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Witch Menke Sits On District Attorney JON David's LAP When She Works!!! (if she does . . . )


The Brothers David (Jon & Ben) before or after snorting cocaine??? You be the judge.

>>> JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM!!!:

1. "Dr." (I never saw evidence of a doctorate of any kind when I googled her, but this was how she "styled" herself) Menke's phone number -- the one she gave me and that my phone records showed she called me on, 910 253-3916 and District Attorney Jon David's number 910 253-3910 are both listed below as "Main" and in fact, if you call either or BOTH you will find they are answered by THE EXACT SAME PERSON OR MACHINE.

They work in the same office together, DESPITE the company "Dr." Menke works for is ACTUALLY A PRIVATE COMPANY with a name that will fool even the BRILLIANT into thinking it's a REAL COURT:

"Brunswick County Mental Health Court in Bolivia, NC is a private company categorized under Business Services (Unclassified)." SEE MORE HERE: http://www.manta.com/c/mtc79qf/brunswick-county-mental-health-court .

2. So don't tell me Jon David is not ALSO involved in his brother Ben's Drug Crimes and PERVERSION OF JUSTICE!!! While I don't have three people (guys) who SWORE to me (google in my blog for more details!!!) they did cocaine and had sex with Jon David (like I DO have for BEN David), I DO HAVE a guy who swore when his band was playing on Pleasure Island two summers ago that Jon and Ben came up to them drunk and HIGH AS KITES, demanding to know where they could "GET SOME COCAINE AND PUSSY."

I guess Jon might be doin' The Witch of Brunswick -- and I'd ALSO like to say that Stephanie David should be RELIEVED-AS-PUNCH to know her husband is at least SOME OF THE TIME doing women -- instead of men!!! I have heard no mention of condoms AT ALL, so I hope both are protecting their LIVES, REPUTATIONS, AND CHILDRENS' FUTURES (assuming Jon, too, is married-with-children)!!!

3. A few minutes ago, I called trying to reach Jon David by telephone to get HIS take on all this and to see if we couldn't straighten everything out (like his brother -- HA!!!). Unfortunatley, I only reached his secretary who said he was out. When I tried to discuss some of these issues with her she became MOST unruly and argumentative, so I felt FORCED to leave a message -- after making sure she understood who she was talking to and who I'm working with -- asked her to kindly tell District Attorney Jon David that I've ALREADY got him in jail -- but he justs didin't get the dang MEMO yet.

Really.

>>> FROM THIS WEBSITE:

http://www.nccourts.org/Common/Print.asp?xml=/County/Bladen/XML/Directory.xml&comm=/County/_Common/District13/XML/_Directory.xml&county=Bladen .
<><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><>
Court Telephone Directory
Telephone/Fax
Superior Court Judges
Ola M. Lewis,910 253-3916 Main
Senior Resident Superior Court Judge910 253-3917 Fax
Amanda Leazer,
Superior Court Trial Court Coordinator
Tammie Pierce,
Superior Court Judicial Assistant I
District Court Judges
Jerry A. Jolly,910 253-3916 Main
Chief District Court Judge910 253-3913 Fax
Napoleon B. Barefoot, Jr.,
District Court Judge
Scott Ussery,
District Court Judge
Sherry D. Tyler,
District Court Judge
William F. Fairley,
District Court Judge
Marion R. Warren,
District Court Judge
District Court Trial Court Coordinator910-253-4433 Main
910 253-3913 Fax
District Attorney, Jon David910 253-3910 Main
910 253-3927 Fax

No comments: