Thursday, February 23, 2012

JUST POSTED to The Washington Post!!!



>>> TO THIS ARTICLE:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/report-debt-will-swell-under-top-gop-hopefuls-tax-plans/2012/02/22/gIQAzAJvUR_story.html?wpisrc=al_comboNP#weighIn


ScottDKenan
11:02 AM EST

This CANNOT surprise ANYONE, although Ron Paul is too naive and we just finished pulling President Obama out of HIS naivete and have NO TIME to do that to another.

We MUST get to the business of getting the Republican Party NARCO-TRAFFICKING RING led by the Bush Family, Newt Gingrich, Dick Cheney, and Fox News operatives OUT OF AMERICAN POLITICS!!!

Being descended from the same North Carolina Kenan Family that FOUNDED UNC at Chapel Hill and later inherited both Henry Flagler's Standard Oil and Florida development fortunes AND the man who "put the Phoenix in Atlanta", Frank Hawkins' Coca-Cola and banking fortunes (which led to Kenan Charitable Trusts' stock control of Bank of America as well), I know of what I speak.

I also knew President Reagan PERSONALLY, and my political work is to honor my promise to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis (I'd met her when I worked for playwright Tennessee Williams) to eventually get her husband's revenge.

Google my first and last names to find my political blog in which ALL EVIDENCE IS RECORDED!!!: "The Weather Up Here" because I'm 6' 11" and THAT's what everyone asks. LOL!!! There is an index to subjects below the link to my memoir about working for Mr. Williams.

Thank you,
Scott Kenan

No comments: