Thursday, February 2, 2012

Letter to Sean Hannity's Side-Kick(ed), Christal Presley


Bovine at Work!!!

>>> SEE ORIGINAL ARTICLE that the AJC's TOP editors REFUSED to kill after I gave them several days' warning that Christal was a fake!!! I ESPECIALLY blame Jay Bookman at the AJC.

This article ran on the FRONT PAGE of the Sunday 1/10/10 Atlanta Journal-Constitution: http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/talks-with-dad-ease-271813.html . Here is Christal's FAKE PTSD for veterans blog, as built in conjunction with former Atlanta long-time UBER-blogger and columnist in first CREATIVE LOAFING and later ATLANTA magazine, until she was exposed as a Traitor too, Hollis Gillespie.

On Hollis's website, you will see how Michael Alvear (both Hollis and Michael are personal "friends" of mine -- and Michael has had columns published on HuffPost, a Kenan-Family associated news source (no one is ALL bad, although Michael is or was a TERRIBLE drug user in my experience!!!): http://www.atlantabloggingworkshops.com/ .

>>> I don't want to rag on Michael Alver too much. He's a Facebook Friend as well, and look what he posted there:

"The truth shall set you free, but first it'll piss you off."

Republicans are Democrats who've been mugged. Democrats are Republicans who've been arrested."
I SALUTE HIM!!!

* * *
>>> COMMENT I JUST POSTED ON CHRISTAL'S PTSD BLOG, which awaits "moderation". (See link to blog above.)

Christal:

Your ass is grass. I am now working with not only the Gov. of North Carolina, Sheriff, Police Chief of Wilmington, DEA, and FBI (as well as my Kenan Family -- not parents or siblings -- but many in ATL and Huffington Post, which is a Kenan family supported news source).

I just put the editors of the AJC on notice that I will be suing you and your fake activities on behalf the Republican Party and Fox News (and Pentagon Publishing, etc.). This relates to the FALSE blog and organization you formed to hide your Republican Party/Fox News activities behind. Everyone knows what a close personal friend you are to Sean Hannity (as well as my mother and Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., my former roommate whom I caught MANY TIMES hacking my computer through my house's WiFi, Allen Rosen of  http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_%7C_Main.html -- like my cousin Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan's husband Greg's MEGA-SECURITY company's site: https://www.convergint.com/ -- see also how Ernst & Young helped set up their "respectability": http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/07/06/idUS186175+06-Jul-2009+PRN20090706 , NOT verified safe by Norton AT ALL!!! Do NOT go there or pick up viruses. YOU ARE WARNED!!!)

Although the Treasonous activities you have been up to are complicated to prove, the felony warrant you took out on me for violation of a false Georgia Restraining Order (now expired) has either been quashed (after I let Georgia authorities know I was not in Georgia and COULD NOT HAVE VIOLATED IT. I was in Mexico at the time you filed it, and later, only in the North Carolina) or not -- my Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo CLAIMS she is researching that, but never seems to get around to it (she's a busy gal!!!).

In fact, for other reasons, when I returned to the United States by car from Mexico, I went OUT OF MY WAY to avoid Georgia, taking the route that clips just about 10 miles of the very north-west corner of the state and did not stop once or have any online access. It was ENTIRELY impossible that I violated the written-in instructions that I not use a modem to mention your name.

As you know, Gerogia restraining order apply ONLY to activities in the State of Georgia. I will sue the SHIT out of you at my earliest convenience!!!

All Best,
Scott D. Kenan
Wilmington, NC

>>> SENT TO CONVERGINT TECHNOLOGIES' via their web form:

See my most recent blog post in which I AGAIN expose the activities of Greg Lernihan who is married to my first cousin, Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan.

I've known Greg for many years, and he works under my mother Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, first confirmed in 1990 by top Jews as the head Nazi in the USA. In 2010, top Colombian and Mexican Drug Lords confirmed my mother was also Dick Cheney's key link to the Pope in Rome (she's now semi-retired).

Scott D. Kenan


.

No comments: