Monday, February 13, 2012

MRS. Ben David SPEAKS!!! (Stephanie)


What's he thinking -- tonight . . .

>>> SEVERAL HOURS BEFORE WRITING THIS POST I told three people I know who know and communicate directly with Ben David by cell phone (at least occasionally) that I was going to do it, so HE ALREADY KNOWS before you, Gentle Reader.

I had not actually planned to write this before tomorrow, but in a bizarre incidence of homophobia at "the shelter", after which the kindly and rational might captain said Rev. James's (he was NOT in attendance, but got the story he got from the night captain) had decided that I must leave then and there (or the cops would be called to remove me -- and in THAT case I would NEVER be allowed back. That's just one of the rules.)

He also offered that given the HIGH EMOTIONS running among the homophobic, it was probably for my own safety as much as anything else. I assured him that I understood that -- and I MUST make clear that NO inkling of homophobia emanated from the night captain or Rev. James (indirectly).

I was told that the earliest I could return would be Wednesday, after speaking with Rev. James. Although he is the minister in charge of the shelter, it is typical that he only stops by for 15 - 30 minutes on Wednesdays. how he keeps such a good finger on what is REALLY going on given that is a mystery to me -- but that is how the church that sponsor it has set things up.

I assured the night captain that I had miraculously found that the money my "sponsor" in NYC had sent me actually was fully credited in my bank account a day quicker than is usually the case, so I could stay in a hotel -- although I might ask Rev. James to reimburse me that, since I had not caused the problem -- yet is usually the case in homophobia in a "men's environment", I am having to PAY THE PRICE -- NOT THE PERSON WHO CAUSED THE PROBLEM.

I will get into details on this after sleeping on it to gain a fresh perspective. I'm not angry as I'm used to unmindful hate and the victim being made to pay the price. I expect it.

AND THAT'S THE SADDEST THING I CAN SAY ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE (IN GENERAL) IN WILMINGTON, NC.

But I'm a Kenan and this is our town. We are taking it back from the hateful and will stand of racism and homophobia NO LONGER. that's why I stopped in the office of the "black" paper, THE WILMINGTON JOURNAL and had a frank and enjoyable discussion with their top people before I spoke to ANY OTHER MEDIA!!!

* * *

>>> BACK TO STEPHANIE DAVID:

Funny thing is that this "news" is nothing new to me -- I got it from one of Stephanie David's best friends who was talking to me -- not knowing I was named Scott. That was over a week ago, but I felt it was not the time to release it -- and then I got distracted by other things and actually FORGOT about it -- until a Sheriff's Deputy in the court house today (after we'd been giggling almost uncontrollably about how I'd blogged that Chief of Police Ralph Evangelous was a "goddam CRACK WHORE -- minus the "whore" part). This deputy, like quite a few others, is a RELIGIOUS follower of this blog, and of course, there is ALWAYS some competition between the Police and the Deputies.

>>>  And taking a break for a moment, I'd like the THANK ALL MY READERS!!! Today's earlier post about my chasing the Assistant District Attorneys up the street so unceremoniously got more than TWICE the hits than ANY OTHER blog post in the first several hours after posting!!!

In any case, it seems that the often mu-mu-ed Stephanie David went on and on and on about her husband Ben David HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP WELL, and that he keeps going on and on about what some guy named "Scott" has been doing to him (no details really -- except that its driving BOTH of them crazy because poor Ben hasn't been getting his sleep. From the sound of it, Stephanie David hadn't really listened to his complaints -- she was just tired of his complaining.

Whether Ben has now begun taking prescription or "other" drugs to sleep better did NOT come up.

Pity.

Scott

.

No comments: