Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Entire Email Address List (of those who receive these blog posts as soon as I post them, only)


>>> IF YOUR ADDRESS APPEARS ON THIS LIST and you want it taken OFF this blog, find the email I am about to send (2/1/12 at 7:25 PM, approximately) and follow the instructions in it.

>>> 2/2/12 7:48 PM: Since only two people contacted me, asking me to remove their email address from this blog, I HAVE PROVEN MY POINT!!!

The hundreds of hits this blog gets daily -- 9,312 in January 2012!!! -- are coming from independent places and THE VAST MAJORITY I email posts to DO NOT READ THEM for whatever reason.

>>> IMPORTANT: I WILL CONTINUE EMAILING BLOG POSTS TO MY LIST (less those who asked me to take their names off). The reason: TO PROVE IN A COURT OF LAW THAT I TRIED TO WARN THEM (like I tried to warn Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian Church that Ben David controls all narco-trafficking in Wilmington. HE REFUSED TO HAVE HIS OWN INVESTIGATION AND MADE BEN A DEACON AFTER I TRIED FOR EIGHT MONTHS TO WARN HIM.

.

No comments: