Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Clarification on How the Cali Cartel (cocaine from Colombia) DOMINATES (with help of CIA and REPUBLICAN PARTY) Stone Mountain City and Dekalb County, GA Politics!!!


Head of the Colombian Cali Cartel (cocaine importation in Stone Mountain, GA), which thoroughly CORRUPTED CITY POLITICS, who ILLEGALLY bought his house at 5238 or 5246 W. Mountain Street -- the one that is or was blue in 2010 -- late 2009 or early 2010. 

He also attempted to kill me in a FIT after HE reneged on an agreement to buy my fountain when I was selling out to flee to Mexico the FIRST time, and Stone Mountain Police Officer Nunn came on the scene and explained to me that it would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to press charges against him and that this "gentleman" was IMMUNE from ANY kind of prosecution. Officer Nunn essentially FORCED me to sell the fountain for next to nothing (far less than our agreed upon price) OR BE CHARGED MYSELF AND GO TO DEKALB COUNTY JAIL!!!

>>> FROM TODAY'S NEWS (my comment added there is here).My original Facebook posting of this and OTHER ASTUTE OBSERVATIONS here: https://www.facebook.com/scott.kenan


  1. Dekalb County Georgia includes Stone Mountain where the City Government is ENTIRELY corrupted by the Cali Cartel of Colombia (in cahoots with the CIA), which funnels much cocaine through the city.

    The operation there began when Newt Gingrich brought drugs by train from Mexico into Stone Mountain Park before the spur of the Georgia Railroad that connected with the circumferential train in the park was turned into a walking trail (it passed four lots from my house at 903 Second Street, and in 1990, I UNKNOWINGLY presented my evidence of this to Newt's office manager at his Congressional Office in Jonesboro, GA -- AND I WAS PROMPTLY ARRESTED ON FALSE CHARGES OF CRIMINAL TRESPASS, JAILED FOR A TOTAL OF 15 WEEKS BY CORRUPTED JUDGE LINDA WARREN HUNTER ( now a Judge on Superior Court).

    Eventually -- although I had ALREADY served FAR more jail time than Simple Trespass guidelines call for -- Judge Hunter placed me on Enhanced Probation (really "house arrest" as i was not allowed out of my home between 7:00PM and 7:00 AM daily) FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR, and court ordered to take Lithium (which kept me stupid) and BLOOD TESTED WEEKLY (the usual allowed under GA Law was only TWICE YEARLY, as i reverted to after the Judge's order expired).

    The purpose being to steer me away from seeing the connections between my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- who had that same year been CONFIRMED TO ME by top Jews in Atlanta as the TOP NAZI IN THE US (we had swastikas on the dinner china growing up in the 1950s and 60s and Mom beat us all EVERY DAY. Today, she does NOT deny either charge, but justifies both under her DEVOUT PAPIST-STYLE CATHOLICISM)!!!

    See more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html

    .

    See blue-tinted photo of the Head of Cali Cartel in Stone Mountain (who bought his house for almost nothing -- ILLEGALLY -- before the public was allowed to bid on it), as well as his address. At the moment, I am blanking on his name, but it is in my blog elsewhere: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/expect-charges-of-racketteering.html
    .

    Thanks,
    Scott 



    boingboing.net
    When Dekalb County, Ga., police officer Jerad Wheeler tased her brother, Raven Dozie started crying and demanding to know why. Wheeler kicked the heavily-pregnant woman in the stomach. While he is now under criminal investigation, his superiors on the force squelched an internal affairs complaint an...
    · ·


    .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is such an interesting thing having this post of yours. I was interested with the topic as well as the flow of the story. Keep up doing this. legal highs

Scott Kenan said...

Thanks Velas!!!

I notice Richard Branson is in your small circle of friends. I never met him, but he's one of my heroes.

And I trust you "spice" is safe ("legal highs").

Now that I have gotten REAL Mexican Intelligence people to take me seriously (confirming many things I claim -- and I have given them some puzzle pieces they had not had before as well), I am FAR more relaxed.

I just regret that NO agency of my own United States Government would listen at all (although MANY of their agents listened and even helped me through "back-door" channels).

Scott