Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Good News/Bad News (BUT MORE OF THE FORMER!!!)


Michael "Mike" Massicott ( Mike@pentagon-usa.com -- photo compliments of both Mike's LINKED-IN and Twitter profiles), is Executive Vice President of www.pentagon-usa.com where I was improperly FIRED in early 2010 after the owner, Patrick Stansbury, realized I KNEW ALL ABOUT his narco-trafficking in conjunction with the TOP corrupted US Military and the Republican Party. 

Mike, the MOST POWERFUL individual at the company, now, was "Republican/Fox News-trained" by AT&T, aka: THE MATRIX, (perhaps America's MOST TRAITOROUS company), and is the biggest traitor and criminal listed below. Google my name with Mike's (or really, ANY name or subject) to find details in this blog. 

Thanks, Scott


>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH MY BACKER:

First the good news!!!

1. Blog hits did NOT suffer much at all yesterday DESPITE my blogging none at all -- although NEW posts DO drive hits. Chief subjects of hits via various search-engines (other than my name, "weather up here", and assorted variations on them): Marc LaFont, Ruth Anne Kenan, Mike Massicott, "corrupted" Judge Criner, Judge Noecker, and/or Ben David. "Ass" came in AFTER them (although it for months came in ahead of them).

Mexico now leads (TWICE as many hits as Russia now!!!) foreign country hits having in the last week even topped Russia, which (because I'm still trying to find out what happened to Tennessee Williams' royalties from the days of the USSR that TW always claimed were actually GREATER than what he had earned in the US -- AND RUSSIAN AUTHORITIES ARE AFRAID I WILL LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG REGARDING WHO THEIR PARTNERS IN CRIME ACTUALLY ARE -- REPUBLICANS!!!).

I believe Maria St. Just in concert with the people that now prop up Putin and Totalitarianism in Russia, the Republican Party, and the Vatican know something about this.

SO FAR THE WILLIAMS SCHOLARS WHO SHOULD BE UBER-INTERESTED HAVE SAID NOTHING IN PRINT OR TO ME, PERSONALLY, EVER!!! Also silent is Mitch Douglas, TW's one-time agent at ICM (Tennessee's agency his entire life) who gets copies of ALL my blog posts via email.

2. Wilmingtonians are UN-BLOCKING my emails (if gmail's reports to me can be believed)!!!

3. Sonny was able to purchase FAR more semi-precious stones with the several hundred dollars that he had put together ON HIS OWN. Actually, his wife and child and best friend all came along as well -- the married couple jointly making most buying decisions (I stayed out of it and amused my god-daughter so they would NOT be distracted by her. The friend was an EXCELLENT tour guide, having lived many years in that area of Guadalajara and really was indispensable.

I was shocked to see so many things in the market there costing only 10 - 20% of what they sell for on the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta!!! If I were not legally constrained from working in Mexico right now, I'd set up shop myself!!!

Confession: Seeing the excitement of "the happy couple" and clearly WISE buying decisions, I paid all transportation costs and (cheap: $8/per person including lunch and dinner) meals. I also LENT Sonny $14.92 USD to buy two tools he had not thought of until already blowing his wad on merchandise/materials. I gave them nothing else.

3. Due to a misunderstanding on how to correctly program the GPS, we ended up on the literally "shortest" return route, which included a road with much uncleared "fallen rock." When, suspicious if it was even USED since the rocks were not cleared, we stopped and asked a man at a lone, UBER-isolated farm house about it and he reportedly said that the road was in such bad shape ahead that if we continued we'd be GUARANTEED to end up off a cliff to our deaths -- DAY OR NIGHT!!!


>>> IN 2010, I proved that my Garmin GPS that I had before it was stolen like nearly EVERYTHING else I had then, lied to me REPEATEDLY claiming HUGE traffic accidents on I-85 and I-40 on my route between Stone Mountain, GA and Raleigh, NC -- THEN LED ME WAY OUT OF THE WAY TO DEAD-END ROADS IN NOWHERE, NC. 

Each time, the accidents PROVED never to have happened. At the time, I attributed that to Republican/Fox News having CORRUPTED Garmin and deliberately led me astray.

My new TomTom GPS might have done it deliberately or coincidentally, yesterday. I had just downloaded the most recent maps, and you would THINK a decayed road would NOT have been RECOMMENDED!!! (but for now I'm reserving judgement)!!!

By THAT time we were already 45 minutes down the road (before it got to the worst part), and we had wondered why we had not seen a single car. Needless to say, we wasted a LOT of time. We'd left Guadalajara before 5:00PM, and ended up back FINALLY at 1:30 AM -- a trip that should have taken four hours at most.

Lesson learned: Take the toll road even if it's expensive to avoid all manner of delays and difficulties.

And YES, Sonny FREAKED A BIT, as having been a member of the Cali Cocaine Cartel (operating as a key person in the Son Kings Drug Mafia, originally from Brooklyn, that took over all of NYC before taking over Stone Mountain, GA and then Wilmington, NC) in his youth and then having served 11.5 years of a 25 year sentence in US Federal Prisons (where he actually reformed himself) -- AND WHICH HE CLAIMS WAS A VERY LENIENT SENTENCE GIVEN HIS CRIMES AND LEADERSHIP IN THE TAKING OVER OF NYC -- he was VERY uneasy about being on roads EXACTLY LIKE the ones used by Drug Gangs in Mexico -- which was exactly where we happened to be -- ALONE AND LONG AFTER DARK.


I reassured all that I could handle any dang drug mafia (should they attempt to accost us) with my trademark "Gringo-Nutball Giant" routine. Luckily, they KNEW that I could, so fell asleep as I retraced our route between fallen rocks and pot holes on the snaking, abandoned road.

We CERTAINLY got to see a lot of Estado Jalisco -- and generally where none of us had ever been before. MOST educational!!!


>>> MOST MYSTIFYING NEWS!!!:

Amazon is now showing the price for WALKING ON GLASS as $6.95 (I never changed the price and had actually changed my password there a month ago. Last I had looked (two seeks ago???), it was still where I put it, $4.95.

HOWEVER, when I check my reports from Amazon to ME, they show they sell it at $4.95. i believe they are stealing from me (or at least some FOX NEWS/REPUBLICAN PARTY HACKERS have been up to NO GOOD -- AGAIN!!! !!! !!!

Some good news: Sales continue to slowly climb, although not by much -- but by enough more UNITS (whether sold at the price I authorized, $4.95) or the INEXPLICABLE $6.95 to continue to increase royalty revenues -- a little. I'll have a better figure on this in a week when I get the next royalties.

Bad news: TWO more people recently reported that Amazon (or hackers???) did NOT let them list glowing readers' reviews of my book (although I think I mentioned this a couple of days ago, so I DON'T mean two more than THEM).

See two attached screen captures I got this morning. Whadaya make of THAT???

Scott

>>> ADDED MAY 24, 2012, 9:12 AM: My backer noticed that the $6.95 includes "free" INTERNATIONAL electronic delivery, while the $4.95 price includes free DOMESTIC delivery. While something seems less than (more than ???) "free" here, at least SOMEONE had the presence of mind to discover the reason for the discrepancy -- WHICH IS NOT A PROBLEM (unless you know the actual definition of "free".)

Click each of the following two images to see full size:





Scan this morning showing $6.95 retail price, DESPITE my never having raised it from $4.95, where it's been since January!!!

 


Scan today showing how much Amazon CLAIMS it sells my book for. WHY THE $2.00 DISCREPANCY (which to my knowledge has existed for 1 - 14 days)???



On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 6:21 AM, MY BACKER wrote:



Lost !  Saints preserve us !  Was Sonny hysterical? : "We're going to die, we're going to die ! And I'm hungry ! "
----- Original Message ----- 
From: Scott Kenan
To: My Backer
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 2:43 AM
Subject: Just got in

No problems except getting lost in mountains coming back. Trip was great and I'm too tired.

S

.

No comments: