Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dick Cheney REFUSES to Accept That I HAVE ALREADY WON (for the people)!!!

Photo of Chris removed 22/9/2012 due to possible copyright issue.
 
 

Christopher Wright Rogers of Wilmington, NC (photo comes from one Chris posted online on a dating site and available here: http://www.123people.com/s/wright+rogers). Much more about Chris can be found on my blog -- although I had REMOVED his name at Judge Jeffrey Noecker's unconstitutional order, replacing it with text like THE PERSON JUDGE NOECKER UNCONSTITUTIONALLY FORBID ME TO MENTION ON THIS BLOG. you can google those words or similar to find more.


>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH A PERSON STRANGER-THAN-FICTION (other than me):

I assume (after an extensive Internet search) that you are Kelly Kenan-Scott and that is why you email me from ALMOST my own name!!! If so, your Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/family/Kenan_Scott/1 , reveals almost nothing, but separately, I've learned you live in Anchorage, AK (with ties to Vancouver, WA), are 42 years old, and rather short of stature -- yet an excellent athlete!!!

I presume (especially seeing your family links) that your maiden name was Kelly Kenan. You do NOT appear in the 1999 edition of the book THE KENAN FAMILY, published by Mercer University Press, although that does NOT necessarily mean we are not fairly closely related.

I am impressed that someone so distant has not only chanced on my writing (I see NO evidence that I have ever emailed you or contacted you in ANY way) -- BUT FELT IT WAS SO EFFECTIVE YOU MUST LIE TO TRY TO UNDERMINE THE TRUTH, AS I HAVE REPORTED IT.

Thank you for the perhaps-unintended compliment. That said, I will respond to a few of your points:

1. Before diagnosing -- ESPECIALLY from reading some undisclosed portion of my blog, but NOT meeting me personally or even talking on the phone -- PLEASE PRESENT YOUR CREDENTIALS TO DO SO!!! (That said, I respect your right to your opinion.)

2. YOU flaunt your heterosexuality by PUBLICLY posting pictures of your offspring produced by fornications -- and you do so shamelessly -- WITHOUT naming their father(s) or revealing if you are or ever were married. So DON'T be calling the kettle black with ME, Missy, unless you also acknowledge your OWN apparent willful sex-lusts and licentious life.

I am honest and blunt when it comes to the truth -- NOT tricky like some serpent-possessed female who in shame for her sins must HIDE her identity when she contacted me, seemingly out-of-the-blue.

But I LOVE that my blog is so powerful that you felt you MUST DO SO!!! Thank you for the high compliment!!!

4. There is nothing in my blog or emails to suggest I harbor "hatred of the common person." In fact, I seek to free the "common person" from the hell of imprisoning lies spread by people often associated with the Republican Party and Fake Christians.

5. Your fairly involved research in my blog to try to find things I wrote that you believe support your "illegally-amateur" diagnosis of my mental condition(s) -- WHICH YOU STATE AGAIN AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR EMAIL -- AS IF YOU HAD A LEGAL RIGHT (or even a cursory, amateur background) TO DIAGNOSE, again, compliments the POWER of my blog -- however, it says LESS about me and MORE about you, that you would feel the need to go to so much trouble!!!

6. I do NOT have an arrest record for "domestic violence." However, I WAS in fact arrested for publishing on my blog the name of the person,
Christopher Wright Rogers, who had falsely brought a charge against me (WITHOUT my making any claims regarding the validity or invalidity of the charge OR opinion about Mr. Rogers. I'd also like to point out that the Judges order -- even if it COULD stand the Constitutional Test, which it CANNOT, ONLY applies to me while in North Carolina, and NOT here in Mexico), and that person had previously gotten Judge Jeffery Noecker to unconstitutionally order me to not mention his name on my blog, which is a form of journalism.

This is a fact that is published for ALL TO SEE in Court Public Records, so besides having the Constitutional Right to do so, I divulged NOTHING NEW that was NOT in the public record.

Yet I was unconstitutionally ARRESTED for publishing his name -- and now YOU claim falsely that I was arrested for "domestic violence." Under WHAT definition of that do you do so??? ??? ???

I surmise (all things considered), that YOU are yet another shill of the Republican Party and your out-of-the-blue attack on me is ADDITIONAL evidence of HOW POWERFUL THE EVIDENCE I HAVE AGAINST REPUBLICANS AND MY MOTHER, RUTH ANNE (MEYER) KENAN -- America's CONFIRMED TOP NAZI and Dick Cheney's former PRIME go-between with the Pope in Rome (John Paul II, whom she had several PRIVATE audiences with in the 1980s and 90s) ACTUALLY is.

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THAT!!!

That said, I still find it odd that our names are so close and that you have so LITTLE on your Facebook page. ARE YOU AN ACTUAL PERSON???

One thing I DO KNOW about ANOTHER Alaskan (from a US MARINE stationed near Wilmington, NC), is that he, in high school, lived in Wassila and was a close personal friend of at least one of Sarah and Todd Palin's children and frequently was a guest in their house. He CONFIRMED my suspicion that Todd is actually a "practicing homosexual" -- although he did NOT state (nor did I ask) that Todd had ever propositioned him or had sex with him.

He simply confirmed that it is ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

May I suggest that you take your ignorance and malice, roll it into something gigantic enough to stuff into your cock-and-baby-delivery-
stretched twat -- AND LIGHT IT!!!

And then ALL BEST TO YOU after you have your BEST ORGASM EVER!!!

Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in exile)


On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 10:18 AM, (unnamed)  <kenan_scott1@aim.com> wrote:

You are crazy and you need help.  You are delusional and the world knows it.  You flaunt your gay lifestyle around with hatred of the common person and you will be exposed.

excerpt from your own website: http://www.scottkenan.com/page2.php
 five years later, my first bout of full-blown mania blasted me out of that life completely. I was committed and spent a month in a mental hospital. In 1990, I suffered a more severe manic bout. Over a six-month period, I spent a total of 14 weeks in jail. I've taken care of my mental health since then.

But then we read....

And then.....
They're STILL trying to jail me or commit me to a mental hospital because I know the top Republican Sen. -- Goolsby -- is allied with the District Attorney Ben David to control all the cocaine and heroin in the region -- profits ALL go to the Republican Party!!!

I appreciate your thoughtful and decidedly well-meaning comments. That said, I have actually had at least seven examinations by mental health professionals (in the last 12 months) who were certified to evaluate me. Although all agreed (and others as well, going back to 1978) that I have NEVER had a visual or auditory hallucination, a FEW of them felt I was probably BIPOLAR and might benefit from medication.

ALL agreed that since I have no difficulty sleeping 6.5 - 8 hours per night, drink little, abuse no drugs (but occasionally smoke 1.5 - 2 "hits" of pot), handle eating well, dress and purport myself so that people have difficulty believing I am homeless (but now have a backer in NYC who sends money for a hotel room and pocket cash), the few who would recommend medication(s) agree that i am FAR from the point where they could be forced on me or that i could be held involuntarily in a mental hospital.

You see, while MOST things sounding like "delusions" actuall or mostly are, not ALL are. Perhaps you've heard of theories on President Kennedy's death that try to make sense of the gun shots. I KNEW Jackie Onassis -- and can prove that as well. She, Tennessee Williams (whom I worked for at the time) and I discussed some of these things.

The whole idea of working for Tennessee Williams is grandios in your twisted world, true or not, because nobody cares about your past.  You need psychological help for your future.  You have Bi-polar, Narcissistic, Borderline PD and Histrionic PD.


Get help before you hurt someone, like your arrest record above for domestic violence.



Details are a little fuzzy about Kelly Kenan-Scott, but this photo is reported to be of her and her off-spring.

.

No comments: