Sunday, May 20, 2012

Finally: MY SIDE of My Troubles with CHRISTOPHER WRIGHT ROGERS (now that the gag order does not apply to me in Mexico)


Polaroid photo of Cindy Beatty (breasts repressed!!!) that was left in my yard two days after I kicked her and Christopher Wright Rogers out of my apartment.

>>> PRIVATE FACEBOOK MESSAGE SENT TO CHRIS ROGERS MINUTES AGO:

Christopher Wright Rogers

  • Scott Kenan
    a few seconds ago
    Scott Kenan
    • Hi Chris!

      Congratulations on your new career in music!!! I haven't had time to listen to your clips yet, but knowing something of your passions, I don't doubt at all your talent. You never WERE much of a city planner -- having lost so many jobs in that field. I don't know what happened, but Cindy Beatty (yes, while still your "girlfriend"), always claimed it was because you ranted on about how you were going to somehow FORCE your family to give you property from the Family Land Trust. You really DID have a bug up your behonkus about that, but I have no idea really what caused your problems there. Maybe you just didn't really WANT to be a land planner and maybe the very SUBJECT of it kept you too focused on LAND and being cheated.

      With your Old Wilmington "Aristocracy" blood from BOTH Sneedens and Wrights, you SURE had enough to fill a GIANT ERECTION. Cindy always claimed you sported a WHOPPER, although she continuously lamented your lack of interest in using it to satisfy her.

      Pity.

      I DO actually like Cindy -- she' very talented in voice work, quite physically attractive, and smart as a whip as well!!! And even though you both admitted -- even BRAGGED about it as I was kicking you out of my apartment after you STILL had not paid a dime toward rent or utilities after SIX WEEKS (approx.) -- that you BOTH worked for Ben David to spy on me and gather any evidence you could while you LEECHED off me (food as well, although you DID occasionally contribute to THAT).

      Then, later, I found the notes of mine that either you or Cindy had stolen from my desk and stashed with your things as I packed them at the suggestion of an UNCORRUPTED Wilmington Police Officer after BOTH Police Headquarters AND the Clerk of Court at the Court house told me by phone when I asked how to evict you legally that BECAUSE you had both spent ONE night and had in my residence a change of clothing, YOU HAD ESTABLISHED A SORT OF SQUATTERS' RIGHT and my ONLY recourse was to sue you in court -- a precess that would take at least a month -- AND IF YOU THEN COUGHED UP THE MONEY FOR YOUR SHARE OF RENT, I had NO way to remove you.

      Meantime, whilst suing you and still getting NO RENT MONEY, YOU had the legal right to live there and if I interfered with it, YOU would have the right to SUE ME FOR MAJOR MONETARY DAMAGES!!!

      So I was told by BOTH the Clerk of Court and the Info Officer at Wilmington Police Headquarters.

      To let the record stand correctly, it was Wilmington Police Detective Larry Egerton who's name and phone number appeared on the note in Cindy's handwriting that I found alongside the records you STOLE from my desk that also indicated WHO you were to report me to and WHAT sort of evidence you were to search my house and writing for. Det. Egerton COACHED you in court when District Court Judge Jeffery Noecker granted your Restraining Order months later, even though we NEVER had contact whatsoever and I DID have deleted from the Restraining Order that i would be BARRED from the Library and Cape Fear Community College as demanded in "your" complaint BECAUSE Det. Egerton KNEW i had already been BANNED from the two coffeehouses with WiFi that are INTIMATELY involved in bringing in cocaine with their coffee shipments -- Port City Java (especially) and the Italian Market and Coffee House on Front Street owned by Frank Delia -- and the GOAL of the POLICE and BEN DAVID was to GET ME OFF WIFI. The Library and College were MOST of the remaining "free" WiFi. THEY HAD TO STOP ME FROM BLOGGING THE TRUTH AT ALL COST!!!

      In any case, "you" were granted the remaining parts of the Restraining Order ON FALSE EVIDENCE as detailed extensively 1/3 the way down this post: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/something-cloudy-something-clear-part-2.html
      .

      YOU had not even READ your complaint against me until you appeared in the courtroom because Det. Egerton had prepared the ENTIRE THING. Although it was a complaint about what I had honestly blogged, UNDER OATH you testified that you "never read (my) blog because it upset (you)!!! And Det. Egerton had to point out the key points in the complaint he had written up WITHOUT YOUR INPUT AT ALL -- you were TOTALLY uninformed of its content and had NEVER read it or even been familiarized about it until you showed up like a TRAINED MONKEY in the courtroom.

      I sure hope Det. Egerton, Judge Noecker, Ben David, OR SOMEONE gave you some HELL-FIRE BLOW JOBS after all the using of you they did!!! I've seen NO EVIDENCE that you got money or anything else out of any of it -- AND YOU WHORED AWAY THE LAST SHREDS OF YOUR INTEGRITY IN THE PROCESS!!!

      Well, it's all water over the dam now. Det. Egerton KNEW it was ENTIRELY UNNECESSARY to proceed in the empty-except-for-us courtroom since Judge Noecker had LONG BEFORE succumbed to TOTAL CORRUPTION in service to Ben David's cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamines operation -- and that was the LAST official act of Det. Egerton before he retired, so he was loose and TOLD ME TOO MUCH. HA!!! Det. Mark Beguhl took over the detectives-aspect of the persecution of me by Wilmington Police from then on -- but I never had a problem with him. My reputation for WINNING had already gotten to him.

      See more about Det. Egerton in this blog post which includes his picture: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/02/pure-white-hate-people-greed-and-powder.html
      >>> ADDED LATER: Due to obvious formatting problems which I PRESUME are due to hackers, the rest of this post in made into a NEW post here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/fox-newsrepublican-party-hackers.html .

      As to Cindy: God Bless her for DROPPING the false charge Ben David had forced her to file against me. I really hope she is doing well today -- and at least she had the sense to DROP you, as your FAGGOT ASS had no interest in her "womanly needs"!!! (I always KNEW you were gay -- as I told you the first time we met and your eyes kept returning to my crotch.)

      And God bless Cheryl Padezanin, the wife of George Padezanin, head of "TEAM PADEZANIN" as the other neighbors liked to call the Lily-White clutch of Narocotics Dealers who lived all around me IN THE NICEST RENOVATED HOUSES WITH YARDS LIKE FUSSY QUEENS LIVED IN THEM there on S. 8th St. Cheryl TOO dropped her false charge against me.

      George and Cheryl live at 106 S. 8th Street (with "water features" and Buddhist Prayer Flags flying from the front porch -- THE NEW FACE FAUX-RESPECTABILITY OF NARCO-TRAFFICKING IN THE USA!!!) and George made his drug deliveries in his "Hand-Painted Homes" pick-up truck -- pretending to be giving estimates.

      More on all that here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/08/tomorrow.html
      .

      Well, my friend, I just wanted you to know that i feel NO ill will toward you now -- I GOT A GREAT STORY AND WILL BE ABLE TO SUE THE CRAP OUT SO WILMINGTON POLICE AND NC COURTS!!! I'll make FORTUNES off the whole thing -- AND I still think you are hot and after you read where I post all this on my BLOG, you might feel even more motivated to FUCK ME IN THE ASS AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO!!!

      I would HAPPILY let you as a man my size can accommodate a LOT -- and I KNOW it would be hot. Just email me so we can arrange your visit to Puerto Vallarta!!!

      Also, as should be QUITE apparent in this email/posting, I am posting all this to my blog to SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. If you find that embarrassing, this is just part of the price criminals must pay for their deeds. HOWEVER, please rest assured that I have NO INTENTION of bringing charges against you or suing you for money.

      SHOULD YOU want to discuss the possibility of my removing your name from this blog, please contact me by email and perhaps we can work that out. But remember: It is NOT a crime to publish the truth when there is no intention to harm or harass. As I wrote: I felt it necessary to FINALLY publish some clarification since being in Mexico (actually, anywhere outside North Carolina), Judge Noecker's restrictions do not apply.

      i look forward to hearing from you and hope you still harbor those "canal thoughts" about me. Let's (metaphorically) bury the hatched and GET IT ON!!!

      What say you???

      Sincerely,
      Scott D. Kenan

    • Scan of Cindy Beatty's black lace bra that was DEPOSITED on my lawn TWO DAYS AFTER I kicked her and Christopher Wright Rogers out of my house. Note the fullness of breasts that would be needed to fill it and the heavy under-wires built in for support. Chris couldn't fill Cindy's needs, but I bet SOME GOOD MAN is now doing it -- I HOPE SO!!!

      .

No comments: