Friday, May 25, 2012

How I LEPT out of HELL (and landed on my back)!!!


My new environment in Puerto Vallarta!!! 


>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH A REAL MAN IN WILMINGTON, NC:

Yes, Daryl Verlon Grier was an odd one and TOTALLY dangerous and prone to violence when drinking -- whether sex had anything to do with it or not. He WAS in the county jail some months ago, and then I ran into him several times after that on the street -- each time he was SOBER and going to AA) and with his new girlfriend who was pretty ugly (physically) and rather quiet. He was completely meek and friendly in a sort of apologetic way and VERY easy to get along with (if you didn't mention his past sexual behaviors). Strangely, Daryl TOO looked very physically ugly then, where as before -- sober or drunk -- he was ALWAYS hot and I think physically attractive, although MOST peculiar in the eyes, of course.

I told him I knew I had his ID and the Police had brought it back to me as a sort of joke after arresting him in my apartment. I kept promising to give it to him but I was unable to find it until I unpacked in Puerto Vallarta. Eventually, he and girlfriend moved to South Carolina -- to the town where a pole-dancer/prostitute Daryl had always professed DEEPEST LOVE for and even told me he had killed for (he admitted a lot of crimes, including murder, to me in support of HARD and HEAVY drug dealing in his past in towns in NC along I-95). I wonder what happened to his sobriety and new "crimelessness" when he and GF moved to the town of his "love" . . .

After I was kicked out of Mercy House on the ridiculously trumped-up charge of making a pass at the most BUTT-UGLY and HOMOPHOBIC of the residents, my backer paid for me to stay in hotels for the 3.5 months until I left. During that time, about ten guys, including six who had, at some point while I was there, stayed in the shelter -- or still stayed there, came for a sort of sexual and cheap-hotel-luxury break from a few hours to several nights. Two of them actually slept with me WITHOUT sex, and really, although a bit frustrating for me, I felt they greatly benefited from the break away from Mercy House or the street.

ALL of them had NO PROBLEM with either drinking too much or erratic, violent behavior when drinking red wine with me, but the few I allowed to drink beer, got so crazy so fast I had to IMMEDIATELY kick them out (I was smart enough to let them have their sex fun before drinking beer!!!) One of them was honestly straight, but liked ANY stimulation and as long as his eyes were closed and he felt NO ONE ELSE'S (masculine-type) BODY HAIR ON HIM, shot with abandon!!! A true "Friends with Benefits" situation.

Some were plants of Ben David -- even admitting it -- and three of those came shockingly close to killing me. I was lucky to outsmart them and survive. (They SURE were happy to get the sex before getting homicidal, though. LOL!!!)

Eventually, it was the street person I have the GREATEST EMPATHY FOR (and I really have empathy for ALL of them -- even James Lester, who has harassed me in person and via emails, etc -- many of those under his own and at least TWO made up names including David Kenan, I POSTED on my blog), Joey Spagnolo (called "Spaghetti"), who turned on me after staying with me with a FULL and VARIED sex-life for over a week (his fave turn-on is probing the place "de sun don shine" with his luxury-length tongue, but is also FANTASTICALLY blessed in both size and ability to quickly and voluminously reload -- and he's DAMN good at it -- once you EASE his girth through the gateway, which he has LITTLE patience to slow down for. The guy just LOVES sex and can hardly be held back from it once the idea enters his mind -- and I got to LIKE sex five or more times per day!!!

But it was often a fight to get him to penetrate slowly (or not gag me to death at the other end). LOL!!!, and several times my last night in Wilmington he pulled his razor-knife on me, saying it was time for me to die. (Ironically, it had been about five nights before that in his exuberance he had accidentally almost sliced his thumb off and I took him to the emergency room then paid for his prescriptions).

Back to that last night: Had it not been for the help of David -- the one who used to share a U-Haul locker with Myron (the preying homosexual Night Captain at Mercy House), who loves to talk about joining the French Legion -- and his girlfriend ALSO partying with us and David/GF sleeping on my floor (both are studying psychology and criminal justice, college level), I doubt I would have lived through the night.

 The two of them intuitively worked with me and repeatedly helped calm Joey down when he got to his worse, which he alternated with (all this under influence of beer) crying jags on my shoulder about how he had been told he had an IQ of about 87 and FORCED over many years to murder and commit other crimes for law enforcement and drug cartels deep in the bayous of Louisiana, and then later in North Carolina.

The next morning, TOTALLY freaked out by the night without sleep and CONSTANT psychological battling, I kicked ALL THREE of them out (David and GF in a friendly way), and then a few hours later got a call that my permanent license plate had arrived where I'd bought my car cash. I quickly arranged to SWAP the not-yet-arrived audio speakers I had ordered from a local dealer for speakers-in-stock, picked them up, emptied my storage, and IMMEDIATELY and quietly drove like a bat-out-of-hell for Mexico, all other practical things having been previously arranged -- some with the help of Teri Motsinger of Benefits Management who oversees my lump sum and new income from Social Security.

Teri has been acting oddly recently, which I've decided to chalk up to "Mercury in Retrograde", which is what friends who follow astrology claim is what is usually behind "poor communications". I have no idea what Mercury has actually been up to. LOL!!!

Although nearly asleep at the wheel, I did not stop until I had gotten almost to Mobile, AL, holding my breath through Georgia, where I had ALSO been SEVERELY abused by the law.

In Mexico, the people (Mexicans, gringos visiting or expatriated, and other nationals) LOVE what I claim about the CORRUPTED UNITED STATES and the hypnosis by media of even the best-intended people. The US is basically the laughing stock of the world now, although everyone knows that given our throwing our wealth into War Machines and Surveillance MOSTLY, that if the Republicans DO get their way (and they/Fox-controlled media are still BRILLIANT at propaganda), the world will be plunged fairly quickly into either global slavery or war, the latter with anyone who resists their control.

This is complicated by the near ABSOLUTE distrust of President Obama who spent his first three years APPEASING Republicans -- often giving them HUGE concessions that they had not even ASKED for. This is true of Democrats in general who recently voted 40+% for someone else in Democratic primaries!!!

And of course, as HuffingtonPost.com and others reported last fall, Obama was then getting TWICE as much secret SUPER-PAC money from Wall Street and Big Banks as the top Republican, Mitt Romney. Since then, I believe it has been PRIMARILY the Clintons -- but with others -- who have FORCED Obama to act more like a Democrat. His game of championing ONLY bills that were GOOD -- but which he KNEW could not pass the Republicans -- was a deal he'd made with Republicans to make him LOOK GOOD, but have NO practical effect. You see, as MANY have claimed, the plan was that Obama was the PERFECT stealth, Trojan-Horse Republican. That's why I have sometimes called him "The Anti-Negro".

I only wish the Republicans would nominate Obama to head THEIR ticket, and then THE DEMOCRATS nominate Hillary Clinton, who is loved by most Republicans (or at least seriously respected by them). But if Obama continues to be forced to act better and he wins, I think it will work out OK for the US.

The reason I assumed you had "turned on me" was your (now) actually understandable annoyance with my "clogging" your email.

Time to go, and I'll probably post this on the blog. I don't mind detailing my sex life as I feel I have nothing to apologize for or feel ashamed of. I ALWAYS give more than I seek, and these poor, confused street-folk NEEDED some sexual release and physical/psychological/
spiritual comfort. Today, I have a first date with a successful local guy who is a business owner, which will be in a gay bar/restaurant (assuming he doesn't read this and get freaked out first -- LOL!!!).

FINALLY I am back to a 'Civilized Life" -- PRAISE JESUS!!!

Scott

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 2:54 AM, a REAL MAN wrote:

You didn't miss anything, he (Daryl Grier) will let you (grind on his erection), but he gets absolutely no enjoyment out of it.  Better not to bruise your ego. PS wonder where he is?  The last I knew he was back in NH County jail waiting on court for failing to appear on some type of minor charge. 

Now that we are back to being civil, may I ask you why you were bashing me?  I do not recall ever doing anything against you.  Just a question, Not trying to make it an issue. 

Also, thanks for the input regarding the American media.  My boss used to watch satellite TV from the middle east and I saw a LOT more about what was going on in Palestine than most people.  And what made you decide to go to Mexico? 

 .

No comments: