Wednesday, May 23, 2012

HOW Was Benefits Management of Wilmington, NC COMPROMISED -- AND WHO DID IT??? ??? ???


HELLO!!! --Is ANYBODY listening???

>>> EMAIL TO MY BACKER:

Mr. Backer,

This is just ONE example of the STRANGENESS that has happened to Teri Motsinger and/or Benefits Management on Wrightsville Avenue in Wilmington, NC.

I had left her a message a couple of days before she sent this email, mentioning that the Disability rules state that the benefits-managing company or person is legally responsible to report changes of address within a month to Social Security. I asked her to do so, and to let me know that she HAS done it or if there is another procedure I should know about.

I SPECIFICALLY ASKED HER TO BE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHAT SHE DID AND WHEN. But this only says that they DO it -- not that she did or will.

Also, I have NOT been reimbursed for MANY receipts I emailed her and also left voicemail for her -- some of these PRE-DATE my ACTUAL TV purchase (the second attempt).

Teri told me last I spoke to her that even though she RARELY receives my emails with scans of all receipts for reimbursement, that the ONLY one that was so big she had to have more than my word first was the TV, which she DID somehow receive and DID reimburse.

Today, my weekly $130.00 USD allowance check cleared my bank, but there are still SEVERAL receipts NOT reimbursed, including THREE I gave her live over the phone a week ago (more cell minutes, two cats SPCA cost, and something else).

I AM ONLY TALKING ABOUT RECEIPTS I EMAILED HER AND LEFT SPECIFIC VOICEMAILS THAT WERE VERIFIED (BY SENDING OPTIONS AT THE END) ACTUALLY WENT TO HER VOICEMAIL.

Teri also REFUSES to open a Facebook page so we could use Facebook private messages that to my knowledge ALWAYS go through -- because of her company's regulations, which do not allow her to. That said, she has proposed NOTHING ELSE and has NOT reimbursed MANY receipts. She has made NO EFFORT that I'm aware of to contact me about ANY of these things.

She also has NOT sent me the check stubs via my new US Mail address in Miami which she's known about for over a week, with details of what she's reimbursed and FURTHER, not in any way let me know how to see the accounting records of HER company so I could match things up. To do so with several receipts (in pesos whose value fluctuates, but she pays in "fluctuating" dollars) lumped in one reimbursement -- and there being so many to reconcile -- makes it TRULY a daunting task.

BUT SHE DOES NOTHING TO STRAIGHTEN ANY OF THIS OUT AT ALL!!! -- in fact in response to my ONCE AGAIN asking her to be SPECIFIC on response to my questions, she emails that her company "does" something BUT NOT IF THEY ACTUALLY DID IT!!! !!! !!!

And my money is NOT coming to me -- including invoices I gave her by voice that should have been reimbursed days ago and which she said she WOULD reimburse.

Given my relationship with Teri -- and our earlier history -- I DO NOT believe this is her "fault". She was NEVER like this until starting about 10 days ago. I believe Ben David, Sen. Goolsby, other Republicans, Fox News operatives -- or those of the CIA -- have leveraged her or her company. I DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONALLY.

But I WANT my receipts reimbursed PRONTO without any more BS -- the amount net reimbursed is between $400.00 - $1200.00 (which I can get a better read on later if I must WASTE ALL MY TIME AGAIN BECAUSE IDIOTS REFUSE TO BELIEVE THE TRUTH OR TELL THE TRUTH.

I might have to ask you to contact her, although I know you would rather not. I HOPE my phone which has been OUT OF SERVICE TODAY, will work tomorrow and I can dig into the details more fully and then call her then (and MAYBE get a response).

I'm too exasperated with these games today.

Thanks for listening and PLEASE STAY TUNED.

I PREFER NOT TO SUE BENEFITS MANAGEMENT!!!

Scott


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Teri Motsinger
Date: Fri, May 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Subject: change of address
To: Scott Kenan


Scott,
You are correct we do handle change of addresses at Benefits Management. 
Hope all is well…have a great weekend.
Teri


.

No comments: