Saturday, May 19, 2012

Responding to the Morning Email Bag!!!


Todd Dillon (46 years old and living in Wilmington, NC) with his presumed son, Preston. Like Tom Fetzer, the former Mayor of Raleigh who later became the Chairman of the Republican Party in North Carolina until the Tea-Partiers booted him because of his "homosexual past", Todd, too, apparently abandoned his earlier "wild life" of more natural-to-him sex AND MARRIED A WOMAN so he could REPRODUCE -- late in life, proving he's a REAL MAN!!! (Note to Todd: Real men don't sell "credit repair".)


>>> THE FOLLOWING EMAILS AND REPLIES have also been posted as comments under the appropriate blog posts (best I could tell):

1. (posted at the bottom in comments here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/benjamin-shields-self-proclaimed-cia.html ) >>>

Hi Matt (and so-called "All" -- Matt sent this to only a rather small portion of my mailing list),

>>> OOOPS!!! I just noticed I confused Todd's name and addressed him as "Matt". Unfortunately, I've always confused those short, staccato male names that have that same consonant-vowel-double-consonant formula. I hope Todd took no PERSONAL offense!!!

1. First of all, when one sends an email referring to "this email" without replying to or forwarding OR IN ANY OTHER WAY, REFERENCING ANOTHER EMAIL, it means THE EMAIL CONTAINING THE WORDS "THIS EMAIL". I did NOT create the email you sent us all.

2. When I create emails, I do so on a Windows 7 computer, using my ten fingers to type.

3. Disclosure: I AM actually sick in that I have a bacterial infection in a large ulcer-like sore on the bottom of my right foot. I am getting medical treatment and a good prognosis.

4. I see from your signature that you have a "career" in "credit repair" -- a field that has been considered a scam for years now. What's up with that???

-- May I assume that with your lack of logic, evidence of poor education, and scamming career that you are a REPUBLICAN???

Thanks,
Scott

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 7:46 AM, Todd Dillon wrote:


Apparently  Scott Kenan, the creator of this email,  is very sick..  I do not know how he created it.  Although I do not agree with the Presidents Policies I do not wish him or his family any harm. Who ever this Scott Kenan is has somehow gotten a hold of me as a point of attention.  I am at a loss.
Todd C. Dillon
Home office/fax 910-791-7527
Cell 910-367-8944
FIXING YOUR CREDIT IS EASY JUST CALL
1-800-535-1255 ENTER CODE 2219
http://www.cleanupmycredit.com/
 
* * * 
 
 
 
2. Posted in comments at the botton here: 
>>>: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/tennessee-williamsjohn-hustonnight-of.html
 
Really??? Did he come back to life as a she-dog??? I doubt it. 
He always LOVED carrying on with his man-stiff (although none 
of that with me).

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 12:18 AM, James Lester wrote:

Tennessee Williams is a BITCH!!!!

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:32 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@gmail.com> wrote:


http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/tennessee-williamsjohn-hustonnight-of.html

(Thursday, May 17, 2012: Tennessee Williams/John Huston/Night of the Iguana Festival to be RESURRECTED???)
 
 * * *
 
 
 
>>> FORMATTING PECULIARITIES 
DEVELOPED WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS 
POST. I CREDIT THEM TO THE REPUBLICAN 
PARTY/FOX NEWS HACKERS. 
 
3. I also heard from the alleged "Miguel Angel" of Cartagena, Spain, 
who FINALLY proved to me by fishing (phishing) for my physical 
address that he is ACTUALLY a figment of the REPUBLICAN PARTY's 
IMAGINATION. His photos were ALL photo-shopped and he has NO 
presence on the Internet. I had deleted references to him previously in 
my blog, but will NOW post his latest email and my response (not 
posted elsewhere on this blog) as well as his alleged photo he sent 
me:
 
 Hi Miguel,

Thanks for your note -- which I found to be 
well-written English and quite clear (on the surface) -- but it 
made VERY clear to me that you and I have too many things we 
disagree on philosophically and ethically, so I choose to no 
longer communicate with you. I'm afraid I would only want to 
argue too many points -- and it is
 my job to change NO ONE (really), but myself.


That said, I DO put my perspectives into emails and blog posts 
hoping to give people something to think about. Most don't. 
 
Pearls before swine -- and all of that (alternately, in the 
long run, I might be proven to be the "swine" -- only Time will 
tell).


I wish you the very best and hope you find a man who loves you 
with all his heart and body -- and you love him in return. 
 
Should you ever come to Puerto Vallarta, drop me an email after 
you arrive in town and perhaps we can meet!!!


Having explored photos and history of Cartagena extensively 
when we first met, I will spare you the cost of mailing a 
picture postcard -- ESPECIALLY since you are now on a reduced 
income without a job, and helping your problematic mother 
who was so BADLY photo-shopped into that photo you sent 
that included her.


All best,
Scott

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 1:49 AM, Miguel Ángel 
<cartaginense69@hotmail.com> wrote:


Hello Scott, how are you doing?

Yes,
 giant, all what I write is truth because I never lie,  I 
live my own life and don´t talk about my private life 
because it´s not necessary for me, only with my true 
friends. I don´t have to tell people how I feel because 
they can see it, I don´t have a doble face or have two 
lifes...


Well, I don´t know if we will become partners for 
life but you must be sure that we will become friends 
because I like you and want to know you deeper. Of 
course I will come to Puerto Vallarta to visit you when 
I can afford it, don´t doubt about it, but this is not
 the best moment as you know. Yes, Scott, I will pay 
my travel and support myself financially when I visit 
you...


It´s true, my mother caused me many problems in my 
life but now she has health problems and I can not 
leave her alone, I would be a very bad person, without 
heart, If I did that. My conscience would not let me 
to live If I did not take care of my mother in these 
moments.

 
Hope you have a very good time in Vallarta...
 
If you give me your address I could send you a 
postcard from Cartagena

 
HUgs!
 
Miguel
 
 
. 

No comments: