Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My VICTORY LAP (on the first day of summer)!!!



>>> FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/scott.kenan .

>>> CONFIDENTIAL TO MERYL STREEP: Thank you.
I would like to point out that in at least the re-make of Tennessee Williams' THE ROMAN SPRING OF MRS.STONE, in which Helen Mirren played the role originated on the screen by Vivian Leigh (the original movie is my father, William Scott Kenan's, FAVORITE FILM OF ALL TIME, and you have to understand my father's role in history to appreciate this. It's detailed in my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/
), the main character FLEES the United States after embarrassing herself by playing Juliet in Mr. Shakespeare's play, when she is about Meryl Streep's current age.

So HOW COOL IS ALL OF THIS??? (If Meryl must now flee the US, I'm hopin' she comes to Puerto Vallarta!!!)

Also, I'd like to remind readers that of all the people Tennessee Williams and I hung out with when I worked for Mr. Williams, the one MOST often in our company who is still alive is Meryl Streep -- and all of THAT is detailed in my memoir available here: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2
.

And what is ALSO true is that I bet you could count the RICH REPUBLICANS at last night's GALA on one hand (or less!!!).

Scott 
 




www.huffingtonpost.com
Monday night was The Public Theater’s 2012 Gala celebrating the 50th anniversary of Shakespeare in the Park at the Delacorte Theater. The evening honored Al Pacino who graced the Delacorte stage before when he played Shylock in "The Merchant of Venice" during summer 2010.
· ·

  • Scott Kenan HA!!! I just managed to DELIBERATELY SNEAK a link to my blog onto Facebook, which BY DEMAND OF CORRUPTED ELEMENTS IN THE CIA, has BANNED me from posting links to my blog on Facebook.
    2 minutes ago ·

  • Scott Kenan If it remains, it proves that NOT ONLY am I SMARTER than anyone working for the CIA, but they have GIVEN UP trying to muzzle me.

  • Scott Kenan VICTORY is NOW DECLARED!!!

    Me with THE MASTER at the 1981 Kennedy Center Awards (where I got to know Meryl Streep BETTER than when I met her at Virgil Thompson's 85th birthday celebration -- November 25, 1981) in Milton Goldman's apartment, David Hockney, Ethyl Merman, and other ARTS ICONS also attending. Several astute vignettes of these meeting are included in my memoir, which for a mere $4.95 (US), you can buy here: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 .


    Thanks!!!
    Scott

    .

No comments: