Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pubicly NAILING Pentagon Publishing, Inc (Snellville, GA)!!!



US Marine guarding poppy field in Afghanistan for the CIA -- as set up by President George H. W. Bush and Dick Cheney when Bush was head of CIA under President Ronald ReaganWe went to war in Afghanistan to protect the CIA's heroin monopoly which funds the Republican Party/Fox News TRAITOROUS activites -- JUST ASK ANY MARINE WHO'S BEEN THERE. This is why they come back with "PTSD".


Scott Kenan
11:59 AM (2 minutes ago)
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
to Lee, university-reg., pao, aog, CARL_ATWC-CPA, jsylvester, kpchesapeake, 8pao, pao, mediarelations, onlinecommunity, membership, 60m, editorial, Editor, scoop, jbookman, Jeffrey, breakingnews, etc., etc., etc.!!!
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

Hi Lee!!!

>>> I AM EMAILING SOME OF PATRICK STANSBURY/PENTAGON PUBLISHING, INC.'s military clients (many more than show above -- some also by blind copy, others by secure forms), so the DEFENSE DEPARTMENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA can NO LONGER PUBLICLY CLAIM it does not know that the company which LEGITIMATELY markets the ad space for the yearbooks and many alumni journals of VIRTUALLY ALL our Service Academies, War Colleges, and Maritime Academies, is ALSO involved in HIGH TREASON by coordinating MASSIVE importation of ILLEGAL DRUGS via US Air Force planes -- primarily into Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, AL, where corrupted military get the drugs to Patrick and his ACTUAL boss, Executive VICE President of PPI, Michael Massicott, for distribution through various nationwide chains -- profits going to support Republican Party "Black Ops", corrupted elements in the CIA and probably the FBI, and ALL assisted by Internet, email, and cell-phone hacking run by Fox News, AT&T, and their operatives.

>>> Please remember that DOZENS of active and retired US Marines have given me their SWORN statements that they were ordered to guard US Air Force planes in foreign countries as they were loaded with illegal drugs.

I have additional into from my first cousin George Meyer's (See: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1473716578 ), long-time girlfriend, Susan Grant (See: https://www.facebook.com/Susan.Grant.flyerdreamer/info ), who was the FIRST female admitted to the Air Force Academy, had a role in its "FAKE CHRISTIANIZATION", and now is not only United Airline's FIRST female FULL pilot flying jumbos to Communist China, but is also credited with originating the literary genre "Sci-Fi Romance" in describing her relationship with my cousin (See: http://www.susangrant.com/ ).

As a consummate Patriot who has suffered MUCH and now forced by Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David and NC State Senator (Republican) Thom Goolsby to live in exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (site of the filming of my former employer Tennessee Williams' play, THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA -- I do this to Honor Gen. James Kenan, who led the FIRST armed resistance to the Crown over the hated Stamp Act on the banks of the Cape Fear River in Wilmington, NC, BEGINNING the American War for Independence!!! -- BEFORE the Boston Tea Party.

The Yankee's won the war and deleted us from the history books -- as is the common practice (just ask Charleston, SC about WHERE the first orphanage was -- they are STILL sore that history wrongly credits Boston for this). Kenans don't care, but through our work for Education (google "Kenan Educational Trusts), Democracy (see http://www.kiasia.org/web/ ) etc., the Arts, and now preserving the native languages and cultures of Latin America -- which we do NOT spell "Amercia" like Mitt Romney's drug-addled campaign staff!!! (See: http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2012/05/30/mitt-romneys-amercia-no-laughing-matter ).

Anyone this original email goes to who would like to contact me can email me or call me thus, direct from the US or Canada: 011-52-1-322-XXX-XXXX, but my email and cell are so corrupted by Fox News, AT&T, and other hackers that you might have to try a few times to get through.

Many of those corrupted -- especially in the Air Force -- already KNOW how www.pentagon-usa.com has partnered FOR YEARS with current GA Republican Congressman John Linder (I eye-witnessed the cash flowing back and forth between Mr. Linder and Mr. Stansbury beginning in the early 1990s at Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker, GA at our weekly lunches when commissions-sales checks were passed out as well. I would be more than happy to testify about this under oath -- and in fact, I have emails saved from Lee Gosney -- who operated behind his position as a "personally-alcohol-and-meth-
abuser, now reformed" for both AA and NA -- while drinking without problems at PPI company parties, while CONNECTING corrupted American officials (including D.A. Ben David who had my best friend who KNEW and CONFIRMED Ben's connections to Lee Gosney) murdered -- then covered up as a suicide -- just google "Evan Fish" to get details!!!

Many others confirmed this too, but the FIRST to do so was Robert Arnold Trahan (sometimes spelled Trayhan) with my name as well.

Here is my documentation of how I tracked Newt Gingrich's 1989 - 1990 drugs-by-train-from-Mexico into Stone Mountain Park right behind my home, then: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html . At the time, I knew my parents, William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan now of Raleigh, NC were involved, but was too naive to know that Congressman Gingrich was IN CHARGE OF THE OPERATION, and in fact, using now GA Superior Court Judge Linda Warren Hunter, Gingrich promptly had me arrests on false charges of simple trespass -- AND HELD IN JAIL FOR 15 WEEKS (longer than a sentence would have been), then released to a YEAR of house arrest (allowed out for work only), and FORCED to take Lithium, which was guaranteed to keep me stupid and humble.

But later (2009) I was taken OFF Lithium by my shrink nurse after declaring in the 10 years I'd been in her care I HAD NEVER HAD A MOOD SWING!!!

>>> MORE INFO ON ALL THESE MATTERS AND MORE
can be found on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com. Index is on right side below link to my published memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, which got rave reviews from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER and top Williams scholars (although it cause me some "political trouble" as well. LOL!!!). Or you can simply google my name in quotes followed by any subject or person's name to see if I had anything to say about it.

Last I heard from you, Lee (about half a year ago), you claimed you were on your deathbed from inoperable, irreversible cancer, and preferred to no longer receive emails so you could spend your remaining days in peace. I SALUTE YOU IN YOUR MIRACULOUS RECOVERY (or did someone ELSE use your email account -- topgrad.com is Patrick Stansbury's (my former employer of 18 years) SECONDARY domain after www.pentagon-usa.com .

It is nice to see that Republicans are now so desperate that their lies are UBER-transparent. I thank you for sending this on to make it clear to ALL!!! I trust the man who murdered Trayvon will actually turn himself over to Florida authorities today, after his bond was revoked due to GROSS LYING.

He MUST have a scrupulously fair trial, as information from BOTH sides has confused the whole case in the Public Mind so severely, that it is hard to have a confident opinion on what must have actually happened.

Also, I thank you for making me wax nostalgic for my 18 years of working for Patrick Stansbury and all the HATE EMAILS AGAINST BLACKS AND HOMOSEXUALS -- such as myself -- (whom Patirck Stansbury believes should be all killed he (and I believe it is actually ILLEGAL for employers to flood employees' email boxes with political messages) sent us DAILY. I'd forgotten what a BIPOLAR experience their receipt always was (humor/sadness).

>>> WHAT DOES THE DEFENSE DEPARTMENT have to say about doing business with this man since about 1992??? NONE OF THIS WAS SECRET -- NOT REALLY!!!

In any case, I feel certain Patrick Stansbury actually sent this from your address -- just like the emails he sent some of my advertising clients -- claiming they were from me -- after he illegally fired me in January 2010 -- AND THEN THEY SENT THEM TO ME (for safekeeping, in case of need in Court later).

Cheers!!!
Scott

>>> I APOLOGIZE THAT THE BLOW EMAIL WENT COMPLETELY LEGIBLE TO A HUNDRED OR SO I ORIGINALLY SENT IT TO, BUT i CANNOT NOW GET IT TO POST HERE FOR ALL TO SEE FULLY. 

Scott

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Lee Gosney <lee@topgrad.com> wrote:
ISN'T THIS INTERESTING!!


  
     Description:  http://globalhiphopbattles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Game_Trayvon_Martin-hhdx.jpg Description: http://ll-media.essence.com/2012/03/23/obama-trayvon-martin-400x295.jpg
Don't know how much coverage this story has had in your area, but, if it has, here's a new look at it!

For those of us who thought we were well informed and weren't.....quite the realty check,

That old adage applies here. . . "there are two sides to every story" . . .we don't always get the
 truth from the media (in my experience there's 3 sides - your side, my side, and what really happened).
One of my favorite rants...the liberal controlled media...television news...newspapers...magazines
...radio...all continue to show 12 year old Trayvon...NOT 17 year old Trayvon...they continue to show
the 5 year old picture BECAUSE it helps to cement in your mind the little, cute, Hoodie wearing
youngster who was stalked by this monster
.
In reality.."little Trayvon"...at the time of his death...stood almost 6'2" tall...weighed 175 muscular pounds...had numerous run ins with authorities (both at school and local police)...had been stopped and almost arrested two days before his
death for...smacking a bus driver in the face...because the driver refused to let him ride for free...he was
released because the driver was told not to press charges by the bus company and to continue on his route.
When "little Trayvon" was suspended at school...it was not only because he tried to bring a little marijuana
in with him...he was in possession of wedding rings and other jewelry...watches etc. That he said he "found"
along with a large screwdriver...while on the way to school that day...the jewelry was turned over to the Police
by the school. I am not trying to say this was a good shooting...
I am not trying to say this kid deserved to die...I am saying...the media in the USA is controlled by
liberals who twist and distort what you see and hear in order for you to see things their way.
Not a single paper has printed RECENT photos of this kid...because...it would not keep your interest in
this case... Not a single paper will admit that this kid was a marijuana dealer...his friends on Facebook
all say he had the "best plants"...not a single paper will show you any of his recent photos where he shows
off a mouthful of gold teeth....all of his tattoos...not a single paper will tell the news like it really is....
and NOT how they want you to think it is...
President King Obama...looked at the FIVE year old photo the media chose to show the Nation...
and said..."If I had a son...he would look like Trayvon" So from that comment...should I assume
you did not bother to look for the facts in this shooting..or should I assume you want a son who is a 17
year old drug dealing, gold teethed thug whose name on one of his Facebook profiles was "wild nigga"...who 'finds" jewelry and burglary tools on the way to school ?
A fair and impartial news media in the USA ? One that does not follow the liberal agenda?
Is NOT looking to further divide this already fractured Nation?
I didn't compose this. I'm only passing it on.
Never trust the news media for anything.

No comments: