Wednesday, August 8, 2012

After Going "UNDER THE KNIFE (liquid nitrogen)"





>>> CLARIFYING A COUPLE OF THINGS FIRST:


1. STILL, neither Teri Motsinger nor Benefits Management have attempted to contact me and explain why Teri has REFUSED to send me an accounting of HOW they have managed MY funds. They have NOT FTD'd me flowers and an apology either.

I feel I have to assume that not only do they think it is somehow THEIR money, but feel I have NO RIGHT to protest STRENUOUSLY and PUBLICLY when I've been abused, tried MANY times to handle this PRIVATELY first, and are LIKELY to stop representing me (if they are IN FACT WHITE -- that they are -- Republicans, FAKE Christians, and perhaps RACISTS or at least HOMOPHOBES -- like so many OTHER Wilmington, NC residents have proved to be.

This is not actually MY problem (except for the inconvenience of it), as I feel we can still work it out. Their CONTINUING SILENCE does NOT help at all (so I alone fill the emptiness with words).

For the record, I HAVE received the $100.00 weekly living-money allowance THEY determined is what I need + the automatic additional $34.00/week for cigarettes.

See my original post on this matter here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/benefits-management-of-wilmington-nc.html .


2. I had my foot surgery today and although tired, not-walking for a few days, and DISAPPOINTED that the doctor only put me on an anti-inflammatory and said I could take Advil if necessary, I am SORELY DISAPPOINTED that I didn't get any OPIATE pain-killers like ANY doctor in the USA would prescribe.

The doctor had the NERVE to say that not only were they not necessary (what American cares about "necessary" when there's ANY excuse for GOOD DRUGS???), but that in Mexico doctors DO NOT PRESCRIBE OPIATES UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY because of their addictive qualities.

As everyone SHOULD know, other than marijuana, alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine, I have TOTALLY eschewed DRUGS (OK, so I did mushrooms twice two years ago with a shaman here), since college. BUT, whence a LEGAL opportunity arises to use OPIATES in a CONTROLLED, LIMITED PRESCRIPTION, I ALWAYS GO FOR IT!!!


Just ask my Norcross, GA former dentist (who eventually pulled half my teeth due to Lithium deterioration of my gums and bone), Dr. Todd Afferica!!! See 1/3 down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/11/once-again-compliments-of-miss-sandra.html and here: http://www.toddaffericadds.com/ (and, regrettably, I've STILL not been able to pay off my debt to him).


Also, Dr. Afferica in on BOTH my < 500 and < 1,500 email lists and DID HIS UNDERGRADUATE AT DUKE (where he played football and is STILL suffering from a back injury from that), and his GRADUATE WORK AT UNC CHAPEL HILL (He's GOT to be TOTALLY a "KENAN", having gone to BOTH the Kenan Family's FLAGSHIP SCHOOLS!!! I bet he enjoys my Kenan dish. HA!!!



3. I hope NO ONE thought I was calling Thomas S. Kenan III a "degenerate" because he's gay. Au CONTRARE!!!

See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/the-degeneracy-of-kenan-family.html .

Any even SHORT-TIME reader of my blog knows I hold Tommy in HIGH regard. IF he is a "degenerate" (or has degenerated), it is because of too much alcohol (although I do NOT claim he's literally an alcoholic).


The LARGEST symptom of a 73-year-old degenerating is thinking one can have an ADULT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP with someone in his early 20s -- the SEX of that person is ENTIRELY of NO CONSEQUENCE!!!



>>> TURNING MY GUNS ON ZUCKERBERG AND THE CIA:


This is a complete lie, and FACEBOOK -- controlled by the CIA (not just reported on my blog, but in mainstream press as well) KNOWS this. Only FAKE CIA-connected people would make such a claim about me and likely from OLD requests that are WELL OVER FIVE MONTHS OLD.


No one REAL gets ANGRY over a friendship request, although they might deny or ignore it. And WHAT KIND OF PERSON is angered by a FRIENDSHIP REQUEST???


You'd have to be a CONFIRMED NAZI or hater of certain classes of people (gay, Democrats, intelligent, etc.)


I petition you to either REVEAL which "several people" have made this claim so I can get some idea who not to friend (in recent months I've made certain NOT to friend people I unless I know them personally or have had a friendly Facebook conversation with them) or simply lift this bogus restriction from my account.


I know if you ARE really CIA-controlled as the press reports or NAZIS, you will do NOTHING SATISFYING. I ALSO realize that there might be a resolution to this matter that I have not thought to propose, and I am willing to listen to YOUR proposal (other than this current restriction).
Also, your statement just below this input box for comments to you states this: "Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. Unfortunately, we can't respond to individual feedback emails, but we are reading them."


First, use of the world "can't" is a lie. "Can't" means something is not possible. The FACT is that you CHOOSE NOT TO, so the HONEST word would be "won't".


And with all due respect, I SERIOUSLY doubt you actually read these things -- but the 1,5000 (almost), people who get my blog posts by email, WILL see it -- and LATELY, most people getting my emails actually READ them.


Thank you,
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
http://scottkenan.blogspot.com



>>> ALSO posted on FACEBOOK:



· ·

2 comments:

nahidworld said...

i think that Liquid nitrogen should in no way be part of any liquid diet! Just touching it without protective gloves or clothing will cause a severe case of frostbite. Swallowing it is unthinkable, though some people do use it to make ice cream and other frozen desserts.

Scott Kenan said...

Thank you Nahidworld for your true yet superfluous comment!!!

Why not do something more constructive than adding unneccesary cautions to my blog??? Surely you have a PRACTICAL and CONSTRUCTIVE mind in there, somewhere, no???

Scott