Monday, September 2, 2013

Barry Bam-Bam Caught READING Presidente Pena Nieto's EMAILS (enough to cause Pena Nieto to sire more children -- RETROACTIVELY)!!!

The President & First Lady Of Mexico

Jul 4, 2012 3:43 pm
Now that Carla Bruni and Nicolas Sarkozy are no longer at the helm of the political hierarchy in France, and Prince William and Kate Middleton have proven to be boring, enter Mexico to the rescue!!!

 
INTRODUCING; the newly elected and handsome president Enrique Peña Nieto and his more than suitable first lady Angelica Rivera (a true "naturally-occurring REINA" if you ask Scott Kenan!!!) …plus they have a bunch of camera friendly kids as well!

 
The first family of Mexico.


Look -- an INCREDIBLE variety of female faces,

EACH showing INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY

and is DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS!!!




Hell, I'D probably turn straight if I lived with THEM!!!

 
 
Viva Mexico!!!


* * *


>>> WELL TODAY'S TITLE MIGHT SOUND SILLY TO YOU -- BUT:


1. The fact remains that the US-BASED news sources I had relied on claimed that Pena Nieto has TWO living children of three born live. Not sure what to make of THAT!!! (or anything ELSE I've EVER READ in the US News of ANY SOURCE!!! I got this from several.)


I'll have to be FAR MORE CAREFUL when reading ANYTHING originating in the USA!!!


2. Last night, there was a MAMMOTH EXPLOSION about 8:00 PM (nearly an hour before sunset -- Puerto Vallarta is so far west it should be Mountain Time, or even Pacific, instead of Central). Thinking it might be part of the DRUG WARS, I checked outside but saw no rising plumes of smoke, turned on the LED string on my front rail -- then closed and locked all my pedestrian-access doors and windows, but NO more explosions and no gun-fire.


3. Then on CNN TV this morning, I see SOMETHING happened in the Drug Wars in MY STATE -- but I missed the specifics, so checked online -- and so far, I still haven't found it, not even on CNN Mexico (Google-translated -- always an exercise in humor).


4. But then I saw the reports of the NSA/CIA intercepting and reading the emails of Pena Nieto BEFORE the election -- and of the President of Brazil's as well. Although no SPECIFIC emails to/from Presidente Dilma Rousseff


Dilma Rousseff - foto oficial 2011-01-09.jpg
 
Presidente Dilma Rousseff of Brazil
 
 
 
>>> Brasil has put the United States of America ON NOTICE that Brazil considers this a VIOLATION OF BRAZILIAN SOVEREIGNTY -- which it obviously IS!!!



5. MEXICO has not yet reacted that I know of -- but SPECIFIC EMAILS WITH CONTENT were disclosed here, so a FAR MORE SERIOUS VIOLATION!!!



Perhaps by end of day, Mexico will have declared WAR on the United States -- and I will have to LEAVE THE COUNTRY (since I'm a US Citizen), and BE HOMELESS AGAIN.


 
WHOOP-DE-DO, I'm quite GOOD at FLEEING WHEN I HAVE TO. I've been fleeing NSA/CIA assassins for YEARS now. HA!!!



>>> Only the "notoriety" of THIS BLOG has made it so the CIA must murder me CLEANLY in a "perfect accident". I have for 3.5 years KNOWN that this blog is my LIFE SAVER.



6. It seems obvious to me that all those are in fact Enrique's children. Such a BUSY MAN -- he completed nearly EVERY SINGLE PROMISE (about 288, as I recall -- but have blogged the exact number previously), while Governor of the State of Mexico. ALSO during that time, he had tortured one of his old BOY FRIENDS in a Mexican jail -- and THAT GUY eventually ESCAPED TO THE USA and was granted SEX-TORTURE ASYLUM by President Barack Obama (although they might have a different name for it).



But since being elected, Pena Nieto met with the leaders of all major Parties in Mexico to jointly declare that MEXICO is for EVERYBODY (almost), EQUALLY -- and NO DISCRIMINATION WILL BE TOLERATED!!!



(The exclusion being criminals -- especially FOREIGN NATIONALS, I would imagine.)



So if he's "torturing gays" now, I ASSUME it is all "play-acting" and some "Mexican Floridian peninsulas" have been having a SWELL TIME!!! In fact, I tried to find shirtless Pena Nieto pictures, and THIS was the top result:



 
I had to study this a moment, but it is actually the actor Jude Law (and I had NO IDEA he had this much meat on his bones -- or such a "to die for" chest-hair pattern)!!!



AND THEN, the NEXT actually shirtless photo is of a MAN SO HOT I decided to continue publishing photos BECAUSE the men on Mexican beaches DO ALL LOOK THIS HOT and usually "NOT Mexican" to the "gringo eye" (except the FAT "HALF-GRINGOs" -- those overweight, largely from guzzling Coca-Cola ALL NIGHT AND ALL DAY as typical Mexicans seem to do).


In other words, I want straight and gay men and women TO KNOW that the bodies on Mexican Beaches are generally CONSISTENTLY HOTTER BY FAR than those on American Beaches (no offense)!!!


But I was UBER-SHOCKED when I went to save this photo file and discovered from file name WHO THIS IS -- do YOU know???



 
YEP -- John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Jr. (Holy Mother of CRAP!!!)!!!
 
 
 
I am SORRY, but even I am not clever enough to make this stuff up!!!




>>> BOTTOM LINE(s):



1. The Eldest Child of AMERICA'S TOP NAZI image-googles "pena nieto shirtless" and the FIRST image is JUDE LAW (who played the "Scott Kenan" role -- one of them, anyway -- in MIDNIGHT IN THE GARDEN OF GOOD AND EVIL, AND I really like him in both THE TALENTED MR. RIPLEY as well as in COLD MOUNTAIN (which book and movie seemed my own subconscious journey through Life at the time -- JUST LIKE "MIDNIGHT"!!!).


2. And the SECOND image -- and I REALLY did not recognize him until after I knew who it was -- is JFK, Jr., who has appeared to me TWICE in "apparitions" (no matter what ANYONE thinks of those), back in 2009 or 10.


I googled and search this ENTIRE COMPUTER but could not find the GREAT PHOTO of JFK, Jr., I used years ago when I blogged the first about "the Visions". But THIS kept popping up instead:



 
"A word to the wise is sufficient." -- to quote Mother Mary Austin of SS. Phillip & James, Exton, PA, 1964 - 65.
 
 
That nun infected me with LOVE OF MATHMATICS too!!!
 


>>> Well, just to CHILL the goose bumps I got, here is the THIRD photo I found there:



 
"Held captive in one of Mexico's most infamous prisons, Marine Veteran Jon Hammar is seen chained to a bed in a new photo sent to the family from an anonymous Mexican email account."
 

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/12/17/first-photos-marine-jailed-in-mexico/#ixzz2dkctSApn



3. So ALL I CAN THINK is that I'd PREFER one of the first two -- THE LIVING ONE, if no one minds -- but I'd do the American Marine as well. WHY NOT???



Jailed folk don't give a RAT'S BEHONKUS the gender of the "parasite down on Florida".



Trust me, I know.



>>> AND HERE'S MY FINAL THOUGHT (on this) :



Although this US Marine was finally freed in a real or false resolution, the REAL CRIMINALS IN MEXICO are the US GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS who pretend they are NOT CIA Narco-Traffickers.


Unfortunately, working for the US State Department, they have DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY.


I do NOT expect to see our AMBASSADOR or Puerto Vallarta Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O ARRESTED -- but Barry-or-Bernice BAM-BAM needs to SWAP OUT the staffs, nes pas???


ANY QUESTIONS??? Please see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/09/after-fall-of-american-jesus.html








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
>>> YER BONUS COMMENT FROM AN ATTENTIVE BOTTOM:



I just realized (this being ADDED @ 1:46 PM, CDT), that the "entity" that appeared to me BOTH as "John-John" saluting his Dad's caisson AND as the adult, smashed/drowned adult -- although he was FINE to my "eyes" -- popped up inexplicably in a search for something ENTIRELY DIFFERENT.




Perhaps it's a SIGN from Her/His/Its GOOD-GODLINESS!!! I mean he's holding up a "V" -- which is either for "Victory" or a Peace Sign. Seems the SAME THING TO ME.



Have I FINALLY retired from "THE BATTLE" -- call me Cincinnatus (where I was born in Ohio), but only Time will Tell . . .



Scott





.

No comments: