Thursday, September 12, 2013

Brenda, Brenda, Brenda: To LOVE Tennessee Williams One Must APPRECIATE Adult Language and Themes, nes pas???

 
Brenda Caradine





>>> BEFORE GETTING TO THAT:


"Danny Sinatra and Phoebe Dollar" is quite high today on "Search Words" to this blog -- always pleases me to see Wilmington friends show up. "Marc Lafont", my old narco-trafficking boyfriend in Santa Ana who BEFORE he LITERALLY searched me out to date -- Marc even TOLD ME "someone put a paper on my desk saying I should date YOU!!!", which I thought was just "cute" -- until LATER!!!HARASSED my cousin Jan (Meyer) Opperman, now something "white" (Larsen), and her then Jewish husband Kim. Marc bought his house on South Broadway in 1988, BECAUSE its backyard connected DIRECTLY to Kim and Jan Opperman's backyard via a gate.


Various ways of searching "Pentagon Publishing Snellville" have shown up BIG TIME, all with "busted" or "drugs". I have tried searching this and come up with nothing, so must not have hit the press (or might not have happened).


Here is some of MY evidence against Patrick: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html


* * *






>>> FIRST KNOW I RESPECT BRENDA CARADINE AND HER FESTIVAL!!!



Something I previously published about them: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/09/saluting-brenda-carradine-and-kenneth.html as well as here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/09/gettin-jiggy-with-some-equality-yall.html .


And frankly, between my being "somewhat peculiar" and Brenda's being in a very "EPISCOPALIAN GEORGE BUSHY" CORRECTED: "BUSY" situation when I caught her, it is not surprising that she and I ended up PERFECTLY MATCHED, both absolutely BARKING at each other and NOT listening to the other.


Rather than belabor all of that (which is really pretty dang FUNNY when ya think about it -- BOTH of us adults, and all).


So I think it best that we RESET and try it again tomorrow . . .


Scott



 
Born Maria Britneva, and after escaping the Bolshevik Revolution at a young age with her mother and sister (Tennessee Williams always told people they had "left the father as a sort of sacrifice to the Bolsheviks", but I never asked WHAT he meant), she landed in London.
 
 
Maria, like her mother, was very socially ambitious, and managed to marry Peter Grenfel, The Lord St. Just -- and two weeks later had him PERMANENTLY COMMITTED to a mental hospital, but she did NOT get full control of Peter's estate until Peter's mother died some years later.
 
 
Peter, according to Tennessee Williams and his long-time friends, was the SECOND wealthiest man in England, he having control of the Grenfel Bank (later merged with UBS, I believe, although it had a LONG association with the Kenan-envious Rockefeller Family's Chase Bank before that.


Although it IS true that Maria St. Just -- as she was commonly called -- actually PLOTTED Tennessee Williams' murder WITH The University of the South's (Sewanee -- an Episcopalian Seminary and University), lawyer Michael Remer and Tennessee's last lawyer, John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman (see more about that: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/is-this-why-nyc-lawyer-john-eastman-had.html .


John Uecker, who actually MURDERED Tennessee by smothering him with a pillow at Maria St. Just's DEMAND, is very close to Brenda Caradine (he gave her the "Poet's Wreath"), so she IS wary of me. What is IMPORTANT to remember is that Maria St. Just's BIG CRUSADE (according to Tennessee Williams to me), was to remove ALL EVIDENCE FROM HIS PLAYS AND THE PUBLIC RECORD that he was gay -- and some "bad language" too.


So if Brenda Caradine has a problem with any LANGUAGE that appears in Tennessee Williams's plays, she is an ALLY WITH MARIA ST. JUST (and the Episcopal Church)!!!


For MY part, I promise to LIMIT MY VOCABULARY to words that can be found in Tennessee's plays.


I think that should work for BOTH of us, no???


Scott





.

No comments: