Thursday, September 5, 2013

I HATE Getting Out of Bed to WRITE, but I CANNOT GET TO SLEEP TONIGHT (so it's TIME o get rough with THOSE who HATE GOD -- Mostly WHITE Republican Jesus-HATERS -- aka "Christians")!!!



H
OSE




I thank the NSA/CIA for this "formatting problem" -- but SUGGEST TO THEM that the best way to get ME off their WHITE HONKEY ASSES is to stop FUCKING WITH MY FORMATTING!!!




>>> THIS JUST IN @ 4:09 AM, CDT:
 
  

Re: CORE 500: Good News!!!: GOD is on EVERYONE's SIDE!!! So choose WISELY -- his power to HEAL the Righteous EQUALS his power to TORTURE the Fearful and Hateful. Choose YOUR side wisely!!!  

Scott Kenan
4:05 AM (1 minute ago)
to commissar, editorial, scoop, 60m, Jeffrey, Team, bcc: jfaulk001, bcc: me, bcc: Scott
HEY TOP  COMMISSAR of NORTH FUCKING KOREA: why NOW -- you and the two OTHER top security in North FAGGOT Korea have been on my list for WELL OVER half a year and NO ONE has complained AT ALL before.

I see Dennis Rodman is over there RIGHT NOW. Did you and Sister Kim Junk UN (or whatever), suck his HUGE AFRICAN LOAD enough to no longer CARE about anything else???

Inquiring minds want to know -- PRAISE JESUS!!! (Sorry, Jesus is for WHITES ONLY!!! -- NO SLANT-EYES!!!)

Scott David Kenan


On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 10:09 PM, <commissar@korea-dpr.com> wrote:
Please take me off this distribution list.
Thank you.

Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@gmail.com> escribió:
http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/08/pastor-scott-dodson-of-grace-methodist.html


 Saturday, August 31, 2013
 Pastor Scott Dodson of "Grace" Methodist Church GETS MAD AT ME!!!

*Pastor Scott Dodson has even supported GUN-BUY-BACK programs, yet
when WILMINGTON
IS IN DRUG-CRISIS he chooses to support*



*NARCO-TRAFFICKERS!!!*



*Fucking HONKY!!!*



*And WHAT is the "METHOD" in "METHODISM" --LOBOTOMY???*




*>>> OUR EMAIL EXCHANGE:*



*Scott Dodson*
2:34 PM (4 hours ago)
 to *me*, *bill.saffo*, *council*
  from *scott@gracedowntown.net*
*Please take me off this distribution list.  Scott Dodson

Sent from my iPhone*


** * **

**
*>>> AS WHITE CHRISTIAN-NAZICHURCHES ALL TEACH:*



Always keep a *MILD MANNER*!!! Always *CONDEMN OTHERS* for* "naughty
language"*, *unkempt clothing!!!* , *nervousness*, *difficulty in expression
*, etc.



*REMEMBER: STRAIGHT WHITE PEOPLE AREORDAINED BY JESUS H. CHRIST HIMSELFTO RULE
ALL OTHERS (who are ALL INHUMAN!!!)*





*No fuckin' *NIGGER BITCHES* or those
**"AFRO-Dicked"*WHITE-WOMEN-FUCKERS* allowed
at *Grace Methodist* -- *EVER*!!!*


.
 Posted by Scott Kenan <http://www.blogger.com/profile/12078313537863623197>
at 5:07 PM<http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/08/pastor-scott-dodson-of-grace-methodist.html>


 


 
 

 
 
>>> FIRST OF ALL, I have not been able to sleep for THREE HOURS NOW -- primarily since the honesty of my last posting RIPPED THE COVERS OFF A LOT OF CRAP FROM MY PAST (And I doubt I'll ever "sleep again" if I am not HONEST and FAIR about what has come up:
 
 
1. I simply CANNOT BELIEVE anyone on earth is MORE God-hating than the children of my first cousin Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman, now Larsen. As everyone knows -- NO ONE more than her "APOLOGIZE FOR NAZIs" son, Ian Opperman (a half Jew himself) -- Jan FUCKED every piece of drug trash is south Florida before she desperately moved to Atlanta in about 2008 -- and then the South Florida Drug Mafia MOVED IN with Jan in metro Atlanta -- something at least I
an Opperman knows ALL ABOUT!!!
 
 
Not only THAT, but her sister Karen and Karen's NAZI husband borrowed THOUSANDS of DOLLARS from Jan when she was FLUSH, but when my mother arraigned for Karen's two-doors-away neighbor to WIN SO MUCH from the Alabama Lottery they paid off their house and gave Karen and her husband enough to PAY OFF THEIR DEBTS AS WELL, Karen and DICK-DONG chose to KEEP the money they were given to pay off what they owed Jan -- and laugh at her as well. Jan is SELF-HATING enough to "groove on that", so it WORKED!!!
 
 
Karen and "Dick Dong" have been married and divorced to EACH OTHER more than once -- HOW CATHOLIC, no??? Also, Dick Dong's two daughters by an unknown womb HUNG OUT CONSTANTLY and Bruce and Karen's backyard pool -- shaking their Protestant GONZO TITS at everyone SHAMELESSLY and CATHOLICLY (by my mother's standards, which allow NO FAGS -- like my father and me (and my brother Mike -- who has a hard time with his "penis lust") -- PITY!!!
 
 
Although my computer allows me to SEE all my photos BEFORE a year ago, I am NOT ALLOWED ACCESS to them to paste into this blog (this began three months ago), so maybe I can add photos later.
 
 
After Ian and especially Andrea Opperman (who went through FULL JEWISH CONVERSION and has worked on Kibitzes/Kibutzes in  Israel since then), Andrea REFUSES to renounce the ABSOLUTE HATRED of her Swastika-loving mother Jan -- and Jan's ACKNOWLEDGED  BOSS and America's TOP NAZI since 1990, my mother.)
 
Also,  my siblings' HATRED is incomparable. Mike, Jane, and Julie have ALWAYS admitted my mother HATES EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING -- my nephews and niece, Connor Michael Kenan, Maxwell Andrew Kenan, and Taylor Ann Kenan REFUSED in their youth to EVER go to my NAZI parents because Mom and Dad are so SLEAZY and FREAKED THEM OUT until they were 12 years old or more -- causing Gail Ann Kenan and her faggot-husband (my brother), Michael William Kenan HUGE EMBARASSMENT back then, because NO ONE had ever heard of kids who REFUSED to touch their grandparents for YEARS ON END-- except in my family.
 
 
NOW they all claim they are CLOSE TO THE BIG WHITE GOD but that I am HATED FOREVER by it. Quite frankly, I disagree and consider them FAR WORSE (morally), and if they boiled in a vat of oil slowly (for a few decades), I would occasionally PEE on them -- but nothing more.
 
 
Sorry, but I have NO MORE TIME for the ABSOLUTE SWASTIKA-LOVING assholes in my Meyer Family.
 
 
That's all -- and let's see if I can sleep now, imagining the THRILL of peeling the skin off EVERY ONE of my Meyer relatives. They HATE GOD, so WHO CARES if they suffer eternally, nes pas???
 
 
I may well regret this posting in the morning -- but NO ONE claims I am STUPID, and no one but my family claims I am a LIAR anymore.
 
 
So WHERE does that leave THEM???
 
 
It's NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
 
.

No comments: