Saturday, September 28, 2013

Whilest the USA Continues to ROCKET Toward NAZI/Republican Party HELL ON EARTH!!!

 
REPUBLICANS!!!
 


 
 
>>> AFTER FOUR VICIOUS INTERNET ATTACKS THIS MORNING:
 
 
 
1. NOT ONLY are my photos of Mexico I took on my trip (which were VISIBLE on my iPod Touch screen), NOT visible on this computer!!! I had several -- con permisso!!! -- of Mexican Federal Police and Army Officers guarding facilities and talking to people at DRUG MAFIA ROADBLOCKS, about a dozen of which I went through on my trip.
 
 
2. My iPod Touch had to be ENTIRELY RELOADED this morning -- claiming I had lost all my songs!!!
 
 
3. My computer was so hung up half an hour ago, it was EXACTLY LIKE the night about 10 days ago, when I got so FRUSTRATED with my hung computer that would NOT even bring up "TASK MANAGER" that I was forced to hold down the power button for 5 seconds to shut down. Ten days ago, I had a FIT (http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/09/betty-franks-widow-and-thomas-s-kenan.html), but this morning, I just had to LAUGH -- and then deal with it in PRACTICAL WAYS.
 
 
 
4. Some "anonymous" person attacked me on my friend Roy Rogers Oldenkamp's Facebook Page, Roy living in Tennessee Williams's OLD APARTMENT in West Hollywood, CA, his best friend living in Gavin  Lambert's old apartment two floors up in the same building. Between them they own SEVERAL of Tennessee Williams's ORIGINAL paintings!!!
 


 

 
And Roy -- named for Roy Rogers, who with Dale Evans always entertained the neighborhood kids on Ebenezer Road in Cincinnati, OH, my parents' first owned-house (when I was 2.5 - 5.5 years old), especially me, individually, because I was so shy and withdrawn then, when they visited Roy's first cousin who lived next door to us, so I ALWAYS BLAME ROY ROGERS AND DALE EVANS as the FIRST PEOPLE who encouraged me to BE ME!!!
 
 
 
Sorry, Republicans and HARD DRUG ADDICTS, but it's TOO LATE TO KILL Roy and Dale, no???
 


* * *

 
 
>>> THAT OUT OF THE WAY, LET'S CONTINUE!!!:



1. I find it highly GRATIFYING that between 3:00 - 4:00 AM, CDT this morning, CIA/Google Statistics ADMITS I had 168 hits (I've PROVEN the CIA suppresses the registered number of hits, having once even seen 20,000 hits REMOVED FROM GOOGLE'S COUNTER, and frequently I have MORE hits in a DAY than Google Statistics shows I have had FOR A WEEK for a single post -- LOL!!!



2. In all my years of blogging, only TWICE before two weeks ago did I "show" getting over 100 hits in an hour. In the last two weeks this has happened FIVE TIMES, the highest being 289 in one hour, right after I posted THIS: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/09/calls-to-jack-stein-wilmington-nc.html .


* * *


>>> BUT THIS IS WHAT I'VE DECIDED TO DO, NEXT:



1. Regarding Tennessee Williams and his Estate: In RECENT MONTHS, it has become ABUNDANTLY CLEAR that not only have Tom's BIG PLAYS gone into a HUGE RESURGENCE of POPULARITY, but his "experimental" ones are being APPRECIATED, finally.


Therefore, despite Maria St. Just's (nee Britneva) -- and Sewanee/Episcopal Church's SAME DESIRES to SANITIZE Tennessee Williams and HIS PLAYS -- partially PROVABLE IN A COURT OF LAW by the FACT that Sewanee HIRED John Uecker who at THEIR REQUEST murdered Tennessee Williams by smothering him with a pillow when my own MOTHER let them know I was "taken care of" -- read: was on MIND CONTROL DRUGS, eventually for 30 years -- and Sewanee HIRED JOHN UECKER to REMOVE the character "Mac" (which most Williams scholars agree is based on me), from IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND OBSCURE -- AN OUTRAGEOUS BASTARDIZATION OF AMERICA'S GREATEST PLAYWRIGHT'S WORK BY ITS SUPPOSED "CARETAKER".






>>> ADDED LATER: BECAUSE OF THE PROMINANCE OF THIS BLOG (as well as my emailing list of 500, now) , Sewanee was FORCED to scrap John Uecker's COMPLETED FALSIFICATION of TENNESSEE WILLIAMS'S PLAY, and hire someone else to do a more ACCURATE job on a play that was never quite completed.


The play BOMBED off-off-Broadway -- and ALL were so EMBARRASSED by what all had happened that the play's website DISAPPEARED three months later -- ENTIRELY!!!



 
The "Original Cast" (I'm the black guy on the left).


John Uecker -- who murdered Tennessee Williams on command of Sewanee/Maria St. Just/John Eastman, attorney -- is the OVERSEER of this Wikipedia Page, and in the LAST TWO MONTHS he has REMOVED MY NAME from this posting.


 
It had been there for SEVERAL REASONS, previously.


 


 
* * *


Sewanee and the Episcopal Church in concert with their Republican Party CO-CONSPIRATORS, PAID Tom's maid, Leoncia McGee, as well as Gary Tucker and Schuyler "Skye" Wyatt to LIE IN COURT to illegally overturn Tennessee's Codicil to his Will, THEY HAVE LOST!!!

 

More than anyone else, I CREDIT the management of the Provincetown Williams Theater Festival BECAUSE IT IS ABOUT PERFORMANCES!!!:










David Kaplan and Jef Hall-Flavin are to be COMMENDED!!! -- even though at the Installation of Tennessee Williams in the POET'S CORNER in Cathedral St. John the Divine in late 2009, BOTH OF THEM absolutely SNUBBED ME (at the direction of Thomas Elliot Keith, whose boyfriend, the Colombian Arturo, is a HUGE PLAYER in the Sun Kings Narco-Gang in New York City as well as Stone Mountain, GA -- as I have proven many, many times!!!


 
I do NOT take this personally!!!



But I feel that ETHICS REQUIRE that I first get in touch with the President of Harvard University (or his/her confidant), to see if Harvard wants to make a CLAIM to get the INHERITANCE Tennessee Williams LEFT TO THEM!!!


 
If NOT, I can NOW make PEACE with Sewanee, etc., since THE PLAYS WILL GO ON!!!



2. In the matter of North Carolina v. Scott Kenan, I will continue to pursue this matter as I feel a MORAL OBLIGATION to help HEAL the "Kenan State".



More and recent NON-SENSE from North Carolina!!!:


 



3. In the matter of the Chicago Drug Mafia/Wells Fargo Bank-Advisors/Rahm Emanuel/Barack Obama/CIA/NSA/Cheney-Bush Republicans IN CONCERT WITH THE EPISCOPAL CHURCH, USA, having FALSELY SUED ME FOR LIBEL and "won" -- without ever legally serving me, I have PUBLISHED MY BOOK HERE, under the new title "CONSUMING BROKEN GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS", and am HAPPY to have been FORCED to give it away free.


 
It was ALWAYS a LABOR OF LOVE!!!



http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/



4. Last night I called and spoke with my Wilmington friend who paid me several hundred dollars for 10% of the proceeds of WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (the purpose being to pay the college educations of his un-born children from his then fiancé).


I am VERY PLEASED TO REPORT that he has MARRIED his then girlfriend, and finds my whole story as funny as I do!!! And of course he is PLEASED AS PUNCH to know that even though that book is "dead", I feel MORALLY OBLIGED to offer the same from other endeavors.


He and I are BOTH "Eisenhower Republicans" !!!


Scott



 
ADMITTEDLY, the Republicans under Eisenhower RAISED MARGINAL TAX RATES TOO HIGH!!!
 
 
 
But we ALL must pay our fair share to HEAL the USA!!!
 
 
.

No comments: