Friday, September 6, 2013

Gettin' JIGGY with Some EQUALITY, Y'all!!!





Dear Leadership, Followship, and Communicators of it all (at EQUALITY Norte CaroLEENa, as we say down here in Mexico),


I hardly know where to begin -- but that has never stopped me before. With Pat McCory and Art Pope, "The Biggest Dingle Berry on the Ass Hairs of Jesus", in charge of North Carolina, now (See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/08/is-art-now-pope-of-all-dingle.html ), I feel SURE you could use a little HUMOR, and I hope to send you a wee donation as well -- while not as rich as my KNOWN KENAN RELATIVES, like Thomas S. III of Chapel Hill and his mama Betty (I dated Tom's then most recent X in 1985 in the apartments used in filming BLUE VELVET as we did some fun things-- and one connection LED TO ANOTHER!!!), I can send a little.
 

Before that, I was Tennessee Williams' last assistant -- even wrote a BOOK about it that got RAVES, but the Republicans BOUGHT Alyson Books that was to release it hard cover in 2010 -- JUST TO TANK MY BOOK!!! WHY??? As has now been PROVEN BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT, my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh WAS America's TOP NAZI (first confirmed by two of Atlanta's top Jewish business-people in 1990, at the time I had tracked how Newt Gingrich -- and I've SEEN scans of all his Citations by ATL cops right after he finished college for picking up men in public parks and restrooms -- with Mom brought drugs into Stone Mountain Park right behind my home (1988 - 2010), and distributed them via Sysco and Inland Seafood trucks to drug distributors (Please see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html ). I spent 15 weeks in jail on a simple FALSE trespass charge then, and the condition of my getting OUT AT ALL in less than a year was that I take Lithium -- which kept me STUPID (mostly) 1978 - 2009.
 

THAT because my Mom blackmailed my Dad, William Scott Kenan into marriage after having dad's gay lover shot in the head and they were to pin it on Dad if he didn't go Catholic and marry the bitch!!! About four months ago, Mom admitted to me that my political blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx had caused both her and Pope Alexander to RETIRE SIMULTANEOUSLY. Mom was Dick Cheney's CHIEF LIAISON with the last three Popes -- ALL NAZIs!!!

 
The Republicans have been FLOUNDERING EVER SINCE!!!

 
Now, although I'm a "blood Kenan" descended from the third brother who did NOT get the "Royal Genes" from Royal Governor Johnston's daughter like Thomas Kenan's line did -- my own Great-Grandmother, Julia, was the Oldest Living Confederate Widow in NC -- and Alan Gurganus is my fourth cousin and his similar book/Broadway Play/TV Movie is loosely based on my ancestors. Dan Savage is ALSO a "Kenan", but far more distantly.
 

Unfortunately, I was born and raised a Yankee, but my Daddy's best buddy from growing up in Wilmington was Odell Balkcum (of Wilmington's famous "used-cars Balkcums"), and when I was only six weeks old and the first time in NC, Odell fed me a teaspoon of bourbon -- just to keep me from turning YANKEE -- and it WORKED -- PRAISE JESUS!!! (It was probably just a "tetch to the lips".)
 

But I'll let you read about how I once gave President Reagan a COMMAND while visiting him and Nancy (with Tennessee Williams and 300 others), at the White House -- hell at 6' 11" I figure I can get away with "commanding Presidents" -- why NOT!!! Well READ ALL ABOUT IT in my blog.
 

I DID promise Jackie Kennedy Onassis (when she told me secrets), that I would ONE DAY get President Kennedy's REVENGE, and so I have done so by exposing SO MANY CORRUPTION CRIMES -- and as the FATES WOULD HAVE IT, primarily in North Carolina, especially Wilmington (whom I expect to soon receive a very substantial settlement from for GROSS VIOLATIONS OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS).
 

But what is ACTUALLY important to me, is MAKING AMENDS for the sins of William R. Kenan, SENIOR, who was the ONLY Confederate to penetrate Washington, DC and take a clean shot at Lincoln, missing and killing his adjutant. He went on to partner with the then-Pastor of First Presbyterian in ILM to be the greatest force CAUSING the Wilmington Race Riot of 1898 -- and THAT emboldened all the Southern States to pass all the Jim Crow Laws within two years. The BLACKEST SHEEP of the Kenan Family!!!
 

And it was Frank Sinatra's FAVE NIECE, Patricia-of-California whom I chance-met June 2011 at the Saturday River Market in Wilmington (visiting her son Danny, an actor). Pat sat me down, told me SHE had engineered the Sinatra's selling my wealthy relatives Bank of America -- and even VOLUNTEERED how the Sinatra's had IN FACT put JFK in power "trickily" at Joe Kennedy's request!!! And she gave me the gift of FRANK SINATRA CONFIDENCE -- the only thing I was missing then to complete things.
 



 
Currently, I work with the current and three past Presidents of Mexico to CHASE the CIA/NSA narco-traffickers OUT of Mexico (but we ALL smoke pot, so RELAX!!!)!!! Actually, I'm SURPASSING Edward Snowden as the CIA/NSA's BIGGEST PROBLEM. HA!!! And just yesterday, I felt FORCED to call the local Consulate and DEMAND the US Government STOP TRYING TO KILL ME!!! I expect to renounce my American Citizenship if Mexico is willing to give me Political Asylum (which I must look into Monday). THAT will be the SADDEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!
 

So I wish to CHEER YOU, and to ALERT YOU to MUCH deep evidence of the corruption, connections, etc. in North Carolina -- all published (all OVER the place, there being nearly 2,000 blog posts now over four years -- just use Google, putting my name in quotes first before name or subject). You have my permission to use anything you find helpful without asking.
 

Also, since the Obama/Emanuel Chicago Drug Mafia sued me in absentia for LIBEL (and never served me legally -- so it will fall, eventually), and got OWNERSHIP of my book, and FORCED Amazon to STOP SELLING IT (but the info and reviews remain there), I'm including a PDF copy that should be distributed to anyone interested. I no longer care about the money -- and I just want the truth to GET OUT!!! (But the book does NOT get into Politics-- my BLOG does that.)
 

All best to all of you!!! I am sorry if many will NOT like some things I've have learned (Obama is TOTALLY goose-gay and that is how my Mom/Bush/Cheney blackmailed him into talkin' good and acting like a Republican!!! BOTH Clintons are/were HUGE narco-traffickers out of GREED. Generally, Republicans INTEND to be evil, while Democrats get corrupted -- but not ALL.
 

Well let me get back to MY work. Someday I hope to return to North Carolina and maybe even meet some of y'all!!!
 

Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico -- in Political Exile from the USA

 
* * *
 
 
 
At the Kennedy Center Honors, 1981
 
 
.
 

No comments: