Friday, September 6, 2013

LORD-A-MERCY!!! Jim Buchan is BACK IN TOWN (Charlotte, NC)!!!

 
Jim Buchan, whom I graduated BOTH Whetstone High and Denison University with, was the FIRST "Rabid Evangelical" to EVER set foot on Denison's campus -- and Jim and I used to ARGUE A LOT, yet with RESPECT for each other!!!
 
 
 
 
 
And WAIT until I tell you a few funny stories after FIRST hitting more pressing matters!!!
 
 
 



>>> LET US BEGIN WITH AN EMAIL EXCHANGE THIS MORNING WITH "MR. TEST-O" :



Hey Joseph, No communication from you -- email or phone -- could cause me to go more ballistic than this one -- and yet IMMEDIATELY DAMPENING ALL MY CORRECT BALLISTICITY was a BREAK-THROUGH of the HIGHEST ORDER!!! And simultaneously, my mouse batteries DIED -- one year after I first inserted them into that busy little bugger!!! Clearly, it was a SIGN FROM "MIGHTY MOUSE" that THE DAY HAS BEEN SAVED!!!

Now if you don't mind too much, I'm gonna shoot this right over to ya -- and then soon expand on it in my blog. Meanwhile, I'll likely email out the late posting last night that I could not send -- and a WHOLE BUNCH OF ALL OF IT to the Wilmington Faith Community and Chacala, Nayarit "WHITE BOOBS".

Scott-the-Freeman!!!


On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 1:17 AM, MR. TEST-O wrote:

 

Won't that step halt your benefits from Wilmington?

 
* * *

>>> A FEW MORE NOTES ON THIS:


1. What has caused the frictions that TEST-O and I have had (only I feel them since he's all hepped up on INJECTION TESTOSTERONE for "depression"), is that he has gone TOTALLY FEMALE (security-at-any-cost), so naturally -- and I'm SURE he knows my US Government benefits come from WASHINGTON, not WILMINGTON (where there is an intermediary).


2. Having achieved the MANY successes I have in business/writing in life (as well as having PULLED MY OWN for five weeks as a LABORER felling or trimming some of the BIGGEST TREES IN WILMINGTON, NC at the age of 59 and able to KEEP UP with college students also there working (but an exhausted, Advil-ed slug at night), the very LEAST of my concerns is income (and NOT because of your generosity)!!!



You SEE the measure of any HUMAN is if they will PUT EVERYTHING ON THE LINE if they feel THIS THING WE CALL GOD has offered them an opportunity to SERVE (typically without a CLUE what on Earth might happen). This is all I have done -- and I am VINDICATED, regardless APPEARANCES in any given moment.



I am the MOST FORTUNATE PERSON ON EARTH (in my own opinion), and would NOT change a SINGLE THING -- except to get through the rest of this GREAT DISCOMBOBULATION that has me temporarily separated from many I love so much.


3. BOTTOM LINE: I will wait until after the weekend to decide how to proceed (and I will NOT contact Mayor Saffo in Wilmington until then either. I sent too much "thought bombiness" late this week to expect them to know yet WHAT TO THINK.)



* * *


>>> OK: FUN STORIES FROM THE DISTANT PAST!!!:


(Let's hope "modern-day Evangelical Preachers" accept that NO ONE is ANYONE without some "Past"!!!)



1. Although I did NOT know Jim well at Whetstone High (where Coach Jim Farrell had caught the entire Varsity Basketball Team having sex in the showers the year before we moved to Columbus -- and I STUPIDLY and FEARFULLY did NOT accept any invitations from fellow basketball players for SEX, then), he lived in New Men's Dorm near me Freshman year, and we both liked to YACK, passionately, so often did.


Early on, I sat on his bed and discovered a SYRINGE somehow stuffed inside his blanket -- this JESUS-LOVER!!! I held my tongue, only hoping that the subject would eventually come up and I could help him get OFF HEROIN!!!


One year later, my friend James Culver Anderson got an ELECTRIC BLANKET. (Need I say more???)


OK, I'd better: Early electric blankets had several transformers in them -- they the shape of the body of a syringe.)


2. In high school and at Denison (early), Jim dated Liz Blees (in many ways -- high cheekbones, tall and sturdy build, gorgeous -- as my West Chester, PA old girlfriend, Marlowe Schaefer). Liz's Dad was a psychologist in Columbus, OH, who at that same time, LOST HIS LICENSE TO PRACTICE!!! What to do??? He moved to California and STARTED A CHURCH, of course!!!


And eventually Liz and Jim broke off -- and she made a BEE-LINE FOR ME!!! Now I always LIKED LIZ a LOT, and one night we were talking and smooching (nothing more!!!), on my bunk. At our FIRST EVER "French Kiss", Liz IMMEDIATELY had a STRONG whole-body, WRITHING orgasm that I thought might be a SIEZURE!!! -- and I had not even touched her BREAST(s)!!!


Well, she said that's just how she is -- and then told me that every time Jim preached (he had organized a small group of "disciples"), he IMMEDIATELY had to have sex, afterward. Now, ANYONE who has "hung with Christian clergy" knows this is just PART OF THE DEAL!!!





And I think it is fair to say that I NEVER suspected Jim Buchan of "gay interests" -- and NOW, I see he has gone what I would call "POSITIVE Christian" -- or at least his "Likes" and such on Facebook look that way.


Jim is NOT this sort of person AT ALL!!!:







But in the "AREA OF RELIGION" I always prefer to let Yeshua-bar-Joseph have the FINAL SAY:




 
CLICK IMAGE to see Jesus's SECRET MESSAGE!!!



Scott


.

No comments: