Thursday, September 5, 2013

TORO AGAIN Comes to My House While I Was Out for Two Hours!!! DETAILS on Restraining Order AGAINST MAYOR SAFFO!!!






>>> BREAKING!!! Google/GMAIL/CIA/NSA sent me a message that they have disabled BOTH my email accounts for "unacceptable unusual usage" -- HA!!!


* * *


>>> FORGOT TO TELL YOU: CNN on TV has been missing ENTIRELY for 2.5 days on my Telecable connection -- but NO OTHER CHANNEL IS OUT.


And EVERYONE ELSE in Puerto Vallarta on Telecable HAS HAD NO PROBLEMS getting CNN TV at ALL!!!

 
* * *


>>>: When I returned from running errands early this evening, I found my front door unlocked and a red umbrella stuck in the large planter next to my door. They wanted to MAKE CERTAIN that I NOTICED they had been here and UNLOCKED MY DOOR (which I always triple check for many MONTHS now).


I saved the umbrella safely (protecting it so no FINGERPRINTS it might have are harmed). My landlord said he has TWICE SEEN TORO hanging around my house recently when I was not home, and when he QUESTIONED TORO, was told he is just "one of my good friends."


Now, there's an ALL POINTS BULLETIN out among my landlord's HUGE FAMILY -- and I printed off pictures of TORO to help them.


Tomorrow, I will look into ASKING MEXICO FOR POLITICAL ASYLUM -- NO ONE should have to worry about their OWN GOVERNMENT constantly trying to MURDER THEM!!!




I plan to RENOUNCE MY US CITIZENSHIP ASAP!!! !!! !!!




Thank you Kelly Fucking Trainor de O!!!







* * *


>>> ANSWERS!!! (+/-) ON MAYOR SAFFO OF WILMINGTON. NC:


>>> THIS SENT TO ME by someone I have identified, but who wishes to remain anonymous:


"The restraining order served Mayor Bill Saffo was only so his wife Renee could remove her belongings from "their" ex house so he would not be there from what I have been told. As to whether she feels in danger from him, I have no idea. I can only tell you they are getting a divorce and as far as the media not discussing it, what she is accusing him of I can not repeat.


"It's beyond belief, but I don't have a clue what proof she has. I know it has divided the church they attend as of course he has defenders as she does and it's not a large church, being Greek orthodox.


"His friends are calling her crazy. We'll see how it plays out, and at some point, some of this must be mentioned in the news media, and if it's true what she is accusing him of, he should not be mayor!


"However, he will be because no one is running against him, so one vote, just by him and he wins, unless a strong write in vote defeated him. So, hopefully the truth will get out before the election, so if so, perhaps people would be so horrified at her accusations, they might write in Ricky Meeks.


Frankly, he could do no worse."
 
 
>>> from Scott: IN FAIRNESS: THIS IS ALL INUENDO!!! NO DETAILS!!!



"And unless you are completely crazy, don't e mail the State Department if you really believe they are trying to kill you. If true, do you really believe that would help your situation? Just some advice, I don't know you, but when you mess with the powers that be, remember, 'I Fought The Law and The Law Won.'"


* * *


Oh FIDDLE-DE-DEE!!! I've been through A LOT WORSE THAN THIS!!!






  


.

No comments: