Monday, November 18, 2013

Doesn't Everybody Just LOVE a GAY TURKEY???

 
Precious.
 
 



>>> AN EMAIL ECHANGE (HIC!!!) :

Re: Responding to John Selig

Scott Kenan
5:15 PM (12 minutes ago)
 
 
Actually, John, I decided to take you off, and you did NOT receive my last post which I emailed out about a half hour ago.

But now that you have gone to such WORDY LENGTHS to again NOT ANSWER my simple question, I'm putting you back on, but will NOT put your address first, which means that EVERYONE sees your name.

Scott the Merciful


On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 5:05 PM, John R Selig wrote:


Scott,

I don’t know you and have no desire to have further contact with you. I am not interested in your emails nor your blog. I politely asked you to remove comments that you took from my Facebook page without my permission and placed them on your blog. You didn’t do so… your choice (you even bragged to me about how many people viewed your blog that day) but don’t expect me to receive further communication from you with open arms. I am trying to be polite. Please stop sending me emails or your blog. I don’t wish to receive communication from you. I defriended you on Facebook and am asking you to stop sending me email. Why is it so hard for you to respect my wishes and leave me alone? I wish you no ill will. I just have no desire to be included on your distribution list or to receive further contact from you.

Please look at your last sentence. When somebody asks to be taken off a distribution list and you threaten to keep them on permanently against their will, does that seem right to you? It doesn’t to me. In fact it feels creepy. As I said, I wish you no ill will. I just have no desire to have further contact with you so please respect my wishes.

John


On Nov 18, 2013, at 1:40 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:

I don't know why you have all this animosity -- you and I share the same values as far as I can tell.

And I don't know why this Texas History in this post isn't interesting -- that my relatives controlled the Texas Legislature even BEFORE inheriting control of Standard Oil, and got it to Secede from the Union. More recently, they put Governors Bush and Perry into power.

I give you one more chance to tell me the truthful reason you want off the list -- or I'll put you on permanently.

Scott

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 1:04 PM, John R Selig wrote:


I am not interested in being on your contact list.

Thanks

On Nov 18, 2013, at 11:16 AM, Scott Kenan wrote:

Sure John, just let me know why.

Thanks,
Scott


On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 10:38 AM, John R Selig wrote:

Scott,

Please remove me from your email list.

Thank you,





 


* * *


>>> FOR THE RECORD:


Added 19 November 2013.


John Selig wrote back and the gist of his excess verbiage was this quote: "I don’t like you and don’t want to hear from you. End of story. Why you would hound somebody that doesn't want to hear from you is beyond me." And my answer to that is that while as groups, Republicans are FAR MORE EVIL (which they barely bother to hide), Democrats are far bigger hypocrites.


In any case, I never DID put John Selig back on my list -- and by now, I'm sure he has noticed that.


MY job, primarily, is to hold a looking glass up to people so they are FORCED to see the truth about themselves. So far, my results have been MIXED, but improving.


Scott



 
The WORSE Jesus-sighting YET!!!

.

No comments: