Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Triumph in Puerto Vallarta, Yesterday!!!




>>> Hackers are making this iPad Mini JUMP ALL AROUND, so I am forced to post this incomplete, and resume in a new posting!!! Scott


1. Yesterday, I had occasion to walk around what I have imprecisely been calling Old Town, Puerto Vallarta, more accurately called Zona Romantica, it is both the concentrated Gay Area and street-sales of drugs area. You can flag nearly anyone on a scooter to purchase powder drugs or Club-drug pills. People I met in 2010 seemed to come out of the woodwork to show me support and congratulate me on my successes revealing the truth about the CIA narco-trafficking that has harmed to drug-loving gay culture here more than other areas, top American CIA agent Luis Melgoza controlling the TOP gay publication, and Tim Wilson controlling the other. Tim was sleeping with Fernando Merino, only son of Colombia's top cocaine exporter, but Tim claimed to me he had no idea of this and I believe him.


Readers will recall that in 2010, Fernando also shared an apartment with ME -- as well as bed -- under the tennis court of Villa Santa Barbara, until the American expat who had rented the entire huge property found out and had HER real estate agent kick us out in a blind rage. He had IN FACT set Fernando up with the apartment, but we were caught -- HA!!!


So we moved to Fernando Merino's God-father, Hector-the-Engineer's ranch on the road to Valle de Banderas, which had a huge barracks next door full of Drug Mafia, armored vehicles, and heavy automatic weapons. These people always wore ski masks when I saw them. And according to Fernando Merino, Hector has 24 houses worldwide and had placed the booby trap in the Chunnel between England and France, to collapse it on command by order of the CIA -- just like Fernando acknowledged that Bush/Cheney's had planned and executed 9/11 as a fake terrorist attack to NAZI MIND CONTROL Americans into greater fears and higher sales of NSA/CIA DRUGS.


Fernando made HUGE MISTAKES with me, due to ALL underestimating my intelligence, motivation, and doggedness. From the first time I met Fernando, he teased me, claiming that I was ALREADY part of the CIA, and I just didn't know it yet, and he enlisted me to sell Americans $7,000,000,000.00 USD worth of Mexican real estate, beginning with land along the road and bridge on route to San Sebastian del Oeste, that I later learned Hector had stolen from Mexican peasants. We even signed a Legal Agreement that I,have posted on this blog.


And we met with Taniel Chemsian in the offices of Timothy Real Estate as the deal was that we would work under their legal/organizational umbrella, but Taniel, seeing that I had a problem with narco-traffickers, got cold feet and nixed the deal. The fact is that one of the best ways to launder drug money is to buy real estate CASH-- nothing illegal about that, which is why that business does GANG BUSTERS in huge narco-ports like PV and Wilmington, NC, and I exposed Wilmington's TOP REAL ESTATE MONEY LAUNDER, in this blog two years ago, Madonna McMahon.


Not only that, but Timothy Real Estate lists www.casavistalosarcos.com is owned by Wells Fargo's top narco-trafficker, Jed Clampon. Jed told me how he had seen Senator Obama in his Chicago Gay Bathhouse. And

No comments: