Saturday, November 9, 2013

Learning to TALK CIVILLY to CHRISTIANS (so I can be more effective)!!!



Holli J. Harris, Christian Children's Book Writer: https://www.facebook.com/hollijharris


http://songwriterchicks.com/contact/


Holli Jane Harris phone: (214) 534-0819. She did NOT answer my call to try to find understanding, and then posted on her Facebook Page that I am one of the DEVILS that the BIBLE warns us about.


Lol!!!


My honest intention today was to write an OPEN LETTER to the Republican Party of New Hanover County, North Carolina. This happy distraction has taught me to better communicate with these types, and I'll get to that soon, God willing!!!

  
Unless Holli DELETES THIS, I posted it on the above Facebook Page.


UPDATE: Holli LIKED my comment, so I changed the title of this posting to a better one!!!






Hi Holli,
 


I just got your invite to like a page about your new life in Jesus Christ. I wish you ALL THE BEST!!! Just think: You living in Texas and my Kenan Family, associated with founding UNC Chapel Hill, still control the remainder of Standard Oil. 



Let me also tell you that I LOVE TEXAS!!! I first stayed in a ranch near Boerne, when my then boss, playwright Tennessee Williams was recovering from a FACE LIFT in 1982, later traveling through it many times to escape Republican politicians in Georgia and North Carolina who have imprisoned me on false charges about fifteen times (five times in the last three years), committed me to mental hospitals (I always got out immediately), and poisoned me four times, once by a top political operative of Walmart Corp.



But I'm a Republican at heart, and it was Gen. Colin Powell's former top aide with Delta airlines who saved me from the drug-dealing NSA/CIA run by Bush, Cheney, Clinton, and now Obama, the blackmailed homosexual, as has been all over the foreign Press, but Fox News and other NAZI-controlled media do NOT report this in the USA.



In any case, when I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis at a party in early 1982, she told us the Episcopal Church and Sewanee -- with help of the Republican Party -- planned to MURDER Tennessee, before he changed his will to benefit Harvard. He changed it, but they not only murdered him -- I know the perpetrator well -- but illegally overturned his codicil, and ALL CONSPIRATORS were paid handsomely by the Republican Party of Tennessee State.



All of them (especially the Bishop, Episcopal, in Atlanta then), claim they did this for their universally FERVANT Christian Principles, so I'm a little leery of Christians and cannot LIKE your page. That said, however, I have NO PROBLEM AT ALL with Christians who follow Jesus's actual teaching, rather than using it to repress minorities, peddle drugs like our current and last three Presidents, etc.



Currently, I work with a couple of Mexican Presidents to kick the US government narco-traffickers out of Puerto Vallarta -- and it's been going VERY WELL!!!


So I wish you very well in capturing the spirit of the best prophet who ever lived in your writing -- and please pass that on to the others in your group as well.


 Scott David Kenan 

No comments: