Thursday, November 28, 2013

Cincinnati Influences and Some RATS in Puerto Vallarta!!!

 
The Uncle Al Show from Cincinnati. I was on for my fifth birthday, and after telling Uncle Al I wanted to grow up and be a farmer, I slid down the slide and got my first PAINTS SET (for Art, not barn doors).
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dale Evans and Roy Rogers visited Roy Rogers' first cousin who lived next door to us on Ebenezer Road (me aged 2.5 - 6), in Cincinnati, and dressed in costume and entertained the kids in the neighborhood. They singled me out for kindness, as I was quite shy and withdrawn.
 
 
 
 
Roy Rogers Oldenkamp lives in Tennessee Williams' old West Hollywood apartment, and his friend lives upstairs in Gavin Lambert's old apartment from the time of Tennessee's screenwriting daze.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Between them, they have several of Tennessee's paintings, and Roy had agreed to speak at the Tennessee Williams Festival I tried to mount in 2010, and confirms he would be interested if we get that project off and running. The City of Puerto Vallarta and Theatro Vallarta have both encouraged me, too. The BIG PROBLEM is that Sewanee/Episcopal Church HOLDS THE COPYRIGHTS, and I doubt they would let anyone or anything associated with ME, get rights  . . .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> SOME NEWS OF THE HOOTIES:






1. Yesterday, I ran into my FAKE 3rd or 4th cousin Salvador Fuentes, at Costco. He was with his wife, and I resolved to find some DETENTE with him, since by ALL RIGHTS I should have CHASED HIM OUT OF TOWN, he being the homophobic Chief Deputy of the homophobic-yet-still- gay-rag-controlling ( www.gayguidevallarta.com ) TOP CIA agent in Puerto Vallarta, Luis Melgoza.


It once annoyed me that the two of them with a couple of others PUNKED ME in 2010 into believing that Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC -- whom I once shared a boyfriend with in 1985, Curtis "Robbie" Anderson then living in the Willam R. Kenan, JUNIOR built Carolina Apartments which overlook Kenan Fountain in Kenan Plaza, the Kenan's PALTRY answer to Rockefeller Center in NYC -- that the woman who SHALOMED ME (a FAUX JEWESS!!!), perfectly after taking dictation of my story for 45 minutes was REALLY WITH 60 MINUTES!!! -- that Tom had actually SENT CBS NEWS/60 MINUTES to get my story!!!


 
Kenan Fountain in Kenan Plaza. The Bellamy Mansion in back sits cattycorner from Carolina Apartments, whose signage had been changed during the time I dated Robbie, there, to DEEP RIVER APARTMENTS, for filming of the cult classic BLUE VELVET, which a friend of mine in Wilmington is TRYING, now, to make into a MUSICAL!!!
 
 
 
 
 


Actually -- back to Puerto Vallarta -- they all worked and WORK for the CIA in narco-trafficking for the Obama/Emanuel Chicago Drug Mafia, under the DIRECTION of Kelly Trainor de O, appointed by Bill Clinton.


NOW, I find it quite FUNNY that they got me that good -- and I believed it so long -- HA!!!


But YESTERDAY, Sal would NOT even recognize my presence -- his wife being quite friendly as usual. I think she's in the dark. Later, as I waited in line to pay, I took a pic of them eating in the snack bar, checked the photo to be sure it was clear and un-blurred. I had NOT wanted them to see me or to cause any kind of commotion.


When I got home and went to download it to post on blog a few hours later, IT HAD ENTIRELY DISAPPEARED from my WiFi-active iPod Touch -- MERCY!!! I must be QUITE IMPORTANT to have my everything under SUCH ATTACK by the US Government, no???



Rogues Gallery:



 
Sal Fuentes and Luis Melgoza in their "Saturday Gringo Market", Zona Romantica, PV booth for www.pvgeeks.com , a subsidiary of Luis's ArdiNet, a "Lumel company" (shortening of his name), that advertises on THAT of two business cards Luis gave me a year and a half ago as HQ'ed in Los Angeles (my researched proved it to be only a shell phone service there), with major offices in Madrid, New York -- and Mexico City or Guadalajara.
 
 
 
Research proved it was headquartered in a small residential bungalow in Lexington, VA, and within 24 hours, the number in Virginny was DISCONNECTED.



One time "Toro" (who had held me hostage in his CRACK HOUSE at 1690 Calle Costa Rica in 2010, and tried to kill me a few times over the last few months -- and the GUZMAN BROTHERS also lived there, two OTHER CIA MURDERERS who had been released from charges of MURDER in Los Angeles and transferred by the CIA to Puerto Vallarta in about 2007, but Albert Guzman is NOW convicted of a later murder and serving time in Las Juntas Mexican Fed Can while Martin Guzman is still on the lam), popped into Mel's office and before seeing me called Mel "boss" and asked for new orders.


Mel likes to run FULL APPLE operating system on a PC notebook of very small dimensions to show all HOW SKILLED HE IS, and IN FACT was also, in 2010, working with former US SPECIAL OPS/CIA Agent Benjamin Shields (who lived across the highway from Sal Fuentes' DELI BAGUETTE in Conchas Chinas -- now gone), and right BEFORE Ben Shields and his wife Adrianna STOLE MY CAR KEYS after renting me an apartment, claiming I had to SELL DRUGS ON THE STREET FOR THEM, and eventually locked me OUT so I could not get my things.


I enlisted the help of the Police Chief of PV, and he and his deputies who came along were SUPER FREAKED to find some PV Police handcuffs as part of the locking mechanism -- they coming from the adjacent City Police substation which was TOTALLY CIA/Drug Mafia CORRUPTED, but they DID remove the cuffs and we ALL skedaddled as quickly as possible (you could SMELL the rotting human flesh coming from under the four-foot piled rock cairns in the front yard, abutting the Police property).


In late 2012, this same Police Chief narrowly escaped injury when the CIA/MAFIA came after him with grenades and heavy guns.


While Ben and Adrianna Shields held me hostage, Ben talked on the phone three times for MORE THAN TWENTY MINUTES with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC, GETTING INSTRUCTIONS, but NOT allowing me to hear much of his side of the conversations.



 
Kelly Trainor de O, US Consular Agent in Nuevo Vallarta -- a BILL CLINTON appointment.



 
ONE side of my mother.
 
 
 
 
My mother's PUBLIC FACE.
 



>>> MORE on Luis Melgoza's several CIA SHELL COMPANIES and such!!!:


1. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/luis-melgoza-pri-party-threatens-me.html .


2. "Nov 29, 2010 - Mexico's Online Community for anyone who lives, works, loves, or wants to learn about Mexico. This is a member's profile.: Mexico's Expats Unite - Member Profile - Luis Melgoza .


3. "Luis Melgoza. President. The Lumel Organization. Owner. The Lumel Organization. Owner. Ardinet employs 0-10 (Show Value) people (Actual data). Of the 0-10 ...": Ardinet Profile - Lexington, VA 24450-1851 - Single Location 535895.


4. "Feb 24, 2009 - (Translator Profile - Luis Melgoza) Translation services in English to Spanish. ... Company name, The Lumel Literary Agency. Company Size ...": Luis Melgoza - Translation Company - Spanish, literary, fiction, non ... 


5. "Luis Melgoza; The Lumel Organization. SUMMARY. Ardinet has been providing Computer Graphics Service to Virginia since 1995. Store Cam | Map. Source: ...": Ardinet - Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp  .


6. List POSSIBLY including OTHER CIA AGENTS!!!: http://www.macgui.com/usenet/?group=112&id=5885







Scott



 
Don't breath NOW -- it's SIX DAYS since my carcinoma was removed and I'm NOT ALLOWED YET TO SHOWER!!!


.

No comments: