Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Dang Cat Done SPRUNG OUT O' THE BAG!!! !!! !!!


Click image for more INFO on the four major US cities where Lips has dinner shows.





>>> THIS JUST IN @ 6:13 PM, CDT, from DEFACE BOOK:




At least TWO hoots and a half!!!:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
www.huffingtonpost.com
A white anti-gay activist won a local election after leading voters to believe he is African American.




>>> AN EMAIL REPLY TO AN IMAGINED "WITCH" :



The Power is with ALL OF US, and yesterday -- if you had time to waste looking at blog changes hours later -- you might not have even noticed the change to last night's last post's TITLE that I did. Check it out!!! I added a phrase that changed the meaning of "Hoots" to include all us people who have advanced senses of humor and laugh our butts off as the DEVILS lose power and we ridicule their bare, unwiped asses as they flee for "Perdition".


I told you and everyone that I had a mission in this Life, and in the Spiritual World I am the closest brother to the man known as Jesus, who reclines in the most COMFORTABLE buff leather recliner -- made in Germany, thank you very much -- whilest actually residing in Meta-Israel. He REBUKED the role of "Jesus Retorno", so Meta Burl Ives offered ME a similar role, which as I believe all can see is my NATURE, I JUMPED at the chance so hard that even at 6' 11", since about 1968, I have NEVER successfully dunked a basketball EVER -- and was lousy at guarding the basket and getting rebounds, as well.






In my true "LUST FOR SUCCESS", I had inadvertently robbed my physical life-not-yet-begun of my jump ability -- HA!!! I just now figgered this one OUT -- I used to TRAIN to jump higher and NOTHING WORKED!!!


And of course, no one believed me about that relationship with "Jesus" -- ESPECIALLY ME -- HA!!! But sometimes I did and even do.


Truth is, when you get jiggy, spiritually, with ANY good prophet like Yeshua-bar-Joseph, nothingness, the Buddha -- and YES, Muhammad, you ACTUALLY BECOME their closest spiritual relative -- they being advanced enough to handle an INFINITE number of those actually sucking God's Graces through aligning with the best of the Prophets' Teachings.


Depending on your earthly sexual preferences -- which can ALL be accommodated -- think of the most GORGEOUS body part YOU like to suck (we all love to suck SOMETHING!!!), and imagine that most passionately. If the nether section gets all ACTIVATED, I'm sure you know what to do. You see, all the dismembered spirits are ENTIRELY ENVIOUS of our physical sex (even "God Almighty", so when WE start to "hotten up", all those sort of GHOST GUYS, ambisexual, all, slip in to ADD TO THE FIRE.



That's RIGHT folks, when YOU get off, SO DO THE "DEAD".



And what REALLY GRABS THE ASS of those not currently embodied??? The stupidity of physical humans who don't know they are literally IN THE HIGHEST HEAVEN -- THE PHYSICAL where tactile is totally IT!!!


They can't BELIEVE we-all don't GET IT and behave APPROPRIATELY.



Do YOU???



And the original thing I intended to say is that Jesus wears noise-cancellation earphones, cuz he was getting literally SICK of all the belly-achin' "Christians" prayin' "Feed me!!! Burp me!!! CHANGE MY DIAPER!!!"



And far WORSE is that he was unwilling to go back because as soon as the Christians BAGGED HIM, Dick Cheney would do a LOT WORSE than just watergate-board him -- MERCY!!!

 

Anyway, it was the announcement that in the USA (FAR behind most of the world spiritually and politically, if not wealthily), we have ALREADY REACHED critical mass, and THAT IS THE MUCH-VAUNTED "TIPPING POINT", so much-discussed several years ago. My current THANG is just to encourage all those who have longed for this day and prayed and acted to bring it about, to come out, come out -- WHEREVER YOU ARE. The "Wicked Witch" is TOTALLY DEAD!!! (Some reflexive twitching may still be observed for a time.)

 

>>> FOR MORE INFO: Please read yer BE ATTITUDES in the Bible.


 
This is looking suspiciously like a blog post, so I'd better get it off. That said, on Thursday I call to see if lab tests are back, and if so, go in. It looks so much better as she's already removed all suspicious tissue that I can see, I need NO pain meds at all, and am keeping up the twice-daily soakings.

 
Also, I checked out Internet Radio this morning, and the TOP POPULAR STATION is WAVA, Atlanta!!! It is SO COOL with all beat-y, positive music. So I'm missing my Old Town, but living there a tad, too -- LOVING IT!!!
 

Scott


On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 11:46 AM, FALCONER DE ST. JUST (whom I have sometimes mistaken for the ULTIMATE Wicked Witch of the West -- RETORNO y ORIGINAL, MARIA ST. JUST, nee Britneva) wrote:


 
 

May The Power Be With You!

 
I hope your foot is also doing fine. When is your next appointment? (If you've already told me once, tell me again.)
 



 
.

No comments: